• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

EP8 said:
A couple of iPod games for the commute to work (WARNING: Crapy cell phone pics);

Tiny Wings
http://i.imgur.com/4LBuT.jpg[/IMG

NBA JAM (Fun ass game)
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/15ZI8.jpg[/IMG

Street Fighter IV
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xglXv.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Try hitting the lock button and the home button at the same time. See what happens!

WEGGLES

Leonsito said:
IMG_20110623_191146.jpg

My GF gifted me this, she knew I wanted it, hurry up with the 3DS Lite + price drop Nintendo.
Wow. The regular box looks so nice.

I know the special box is supposed to look like classic zelda boxes but the regular one is just so appealing.

Lard

Banned
Dragoon_lantz said:
terrible cell phone camera need better phone
JunePikups116.jpg

Solar Eclipse, Die Hard Arcade, D, Black Fire, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Panzer Dragoon (which did not want to load at first),
Fighters Mega Mix, Tomb Raider, Alone In The Dark One Eyed Jacks Revenge, and Need For Speed

Hey! I got D as well! :D

Games1-1.jpg

zmet

The Great Battle III and Takahashi Meijin no Daibouken Jima (Super Adventure Island) both loose, and The Super Shinobi (Version 1.0)
je5.jpg

Game & Watch Collection 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
je6.jpg

Prince and 1999 SHM-CDs and Club Nintendo Pouch
je7.jpg

Gameboy415

Went to visit my Dad down south on Father's Day and went a little overboard at the local game shops on the way home, haha:

1106DS1.jpg

3DS - Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Simply awesome!
3DS - Pilotwings Resort - My first Pilotwings game. Half-price w/Zelda purchase.
3DS - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II - I haven't seen this game ANYWHERE near my house and I find a pre-owned copy @ GS just in time for the Buy 2 Get 1 sale! :D
3DS - Super Street Fighter IV 3D - Grabbed this w/BlazBlue
DS - Nintendogs: Chihuahua - dirt cheap, for the Nintendo collection
DS - Nintendogs: Dachshund - ^ ditto
DS - Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - found the ONLY Gamestop in my area that still keeps the boxes for used DS games
DS - Mario & Sonic At the Olympic Games - CIB and free w/BlazBlue & SSFIV3D
DS - Last Window - Euro import
DS - Make 10: A Journey of Numbers - Euro import
DS - Face Training - Euro import. Won't work on my DSi's/3DS, but now I have a complete DSi collection (a whopping 4 games, haha)

1106GB1.jpg

GBC - Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets - $2 @ Goodwill
GBC - Trouballs - random Capcom puzzler that looks fun
GBC - Game & Watch Gallery 3 - great CIB copy to replace my banged up cart-only copy :)

1106Nintendo2.jpg

GC - TMNT - trying to round up all the modern TMNT games. Just need TMNT 2 and the one based on the latest movie.
GC - TMNT: Mutant Melee
NES - TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project - FINALLY found a copy! :D
Wii - Mad Dog McCree - Loved these cheesy lightgun games as a kid
Wii - Marble Mania: Kororinpa - a bit pricey but it's an EXCELLENT game!
Wii - Marble Saga: Kororinpa - got this one on the cheap. Hope it's as fun as the first one!

1106Games1.jpg

PS3 - L.A. Noire - I am not a Rockstar fan (other than The Warriors), but this game looks like something I'd enjoy and for 25 bucks, I figured I'd give it a try.
PS3 - Portal 2 - $25 at Toys R Us :D
PS3 - Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll - an odd but excellent mash up of Dynasty Warriors and RPG gameplay. Will mostly likely end up a hidden gem/cult hit in the future. Check it out!
360 - Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - Still don't have a US 360 but I needed a 3rd (free) game for the B2G1 sale and I definitely want to play it eventually.

And some random Amazon sales were all shipped out in one big order:
1106Amazon1.jpg

GBA - Sonic the Hedgehog: Genesis - I've heard it's terrible, but I got this sealed copy for a great price and I wanted it for the collection
DS - Contra 4 - couldn't find it anywhere locally but got this used copy for a good price
DS - Assassin's Creed II: Discovery - I've only played it a bit, but it seems MUCH better than the first DS game!
Wii - Karaoke Revolution Glee - I'm the worst singer in the world but I love the show so whatever. haha
Blu - Evangelion 2.22 - Saw it in theaters in Japan years ago but I'm looking forward to seeing it w/English Subs!
Blu - Back To The Future Trilogy - A steal at $15!

mintylurb

Aww yeah. Moar games ;0

This game is mad good.
240x0yt.jpg

Hail to the king baby~
vzy79k.jpg

Now all I need is a comfy couch and wired 360 controller!
rbmziq.jpg

It's going to be one helluva trip..
xd6m3l.jpg

Movement

Big Ass Ramp said:
I'm about to buy a new PC and ended up passing on that case because I heard it had heat problems... Has that been your experience?

I have had no heat problems so far, it has two built in chasis fans and it is really really quiet.

Rubius

Skel1ingt0n said:
Can you tell me how many pages that guide is?

Amazon has a guide listed, but I want to be sure it's not the BS "pocket guide" that Walmart is selling.

Thanks!
There is no Page counter, but I would say 100-150 ish pages.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Rubius said:
There is no Page counter, but I would say 100-150 ish pages.

Thank you.

But I already pulled the trigger on Amazon. It arrived today, and thankfully, it's the "fullsized" guide!

Eltacoman said:
What kind of CPU cooling is that? It doesn't look like water or fan..
Corsair's H60 all in one water cooling unit. It keeps my temps at a decent level, but I'm thinking of adding a second fan for a push/pull config.

Movement

j2theizzay said:
Corsair's H60 all in one water cooling unit. It keeps my temps at a decent level, but I'm thinking of adding a second fan for a push/pull config.

Ah, nice. Your cables are very clean! I can't figure how you do that so well lol.

dc89

Leonsito said:
OoT3D.jpg
My GF gifted me this, she knew I wanted it, hurry up with the 3DS Lite + price drop Nintendo.

Holy moly, you are in for one hell of a wait. I'd say grab a 3DS if you see one on promotion, you can always trade in for the new model when/if it comes out in 12-18 months time.

Top Bottom