• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

jvalioli said:
I know I'm not backflip, but I'm going to assume it was the Paris Kojima signing today. Interesting that they have these posters at the signings. I'm going to ask someone to snag me one.
Yeah I've only seen those at pictures from the signings, im hoping that they'll be available some other way, since there is no signing in Seattle. :(
I fully expect those theatrical MGS4 posters to show up on eBay for 5x more than what they're really worth. Something like $150.
Wouldnt be too surprised about that either, but i do find it strange that i havent seen any on ebay yet. And last time i checked was yesterday.

Wakim

94004_01.jpg

Don't say it. I know I'm boring. MGS4 in a couple of days though.

I just got a vacuum cleaner myself.

Also, if you don't have a photo of it, you might want to draw it in ms paint or something. Some people here get sand in their vaginas when you post stock pics.

No pics because I suck at not losing my USB cables.

Lots of Prince CDs and 1 DVD-
1999 (Outside of the first few tracks this CD is really radio-unfriendly...I love it)
Emancipation (Extremely underrated and what the hey...3 CDs for $6? Can't go wrong)
Diamonds and Pearls (Track 13 is fucking sick)
Sign of the Times (A lot of people say this is Prince's best album...eh I dunno)
3121 (Really freaking sweet)
Musicology (Kind of eh on it)
The Hits/The B-sides (Worth it for the B-sides)
Ultimate Prince (The second disc contains extended club versions of many hits. Worth it for that alone)
Purple Rain(The movie..2-disc Special Edition I uh...have never seen this before)

PSP-
Parodius & Salamander Portable (Between this and Gradius Collection I have no reason to complain about the lack of 2D shooters on the PSP...well..I can still get pissy about the lack of original shooters but eh..)
Riviera(Never played this but I think I'm in for a treat)
Street Fighter Alpha Max (I looooooove Alpha 3)
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (I couldn't help myself)

X360-
Lost Planet Colonies (Really digging this despite my hatred of LP vanilla)

DS-
Super Dodgeball Brawlers(Cool but the singleplayer is really weak..I think I'll trade this in soon)
The World Ends with You(One of the best games I've ever played. Bravo S/E and Jupiter.)

Oh and new brakes for my car. =(

After Blast Works and Space Invaders Extreme(PSP) I think that'll do it for June(game-wise at least, I still have a large number of Prince CDs to grab).

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I just ordered a PS3 with that Walmart deal. It won't really be used for gaming though, just Blu-Ray movies. I'll nab Beyond Good & Evil 2 when that hits, and Bioshock might demand my money, but otherwise, I suspect I'll remain a Wii gamer. Oh, perhaps RE5.

verio

Dan said:
I just ordered a PS3 with that Walmart deal. It won't really be used for gaming though, just Blu-Ray movies. I'll nab Beyond Good & Evil 2 when that hits, and Bioshock might demand my money, but otherwise, I suspect I'll remain a Wii gamer. Oh, perhaps RE5.

Oh, come on. Not even LittleBigPlanet? :D

jvalioli

devilchicken said:
Wouldnt be too surprised about that either, but i do find it strange that i havent seen any on ebay yet. And last time i checked was yesterday.
The poster isn't being used in Japan that much either. The other 2 posters we're seeing have been around for a while and are being used for in-store promotion. Only a pamphlet sized version of that rare poster is being used for in-store promotion.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Dan said:

You should at least try Uncharted...

Dan said:

I'm speechless.

I mean...this is a joke post, right?

Shitty cellphone picks are the order of the day, couldn't find my digital camera. :(

Ottoman and rug:
SSPX0121.jpg

42in TV stand:
SSPX0125.jpg

Odin Sphere (on sale for $20 at Gamestop!), HDMI cable, and cheap wayfarer shades:
SSPX0127.jpg

Toshiba 32in:
SSPX0128.jpg

All I need is MGS4 and a PS3 and I'll be set.:D

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, (and who doesn't love pictures of stuff?) so here's some of my swag from the past couple months.

Williams Pinball is unexpectedly awesome (I never really played much pinball and picked it up on a whim). GTAIV was a birthday present from my girl.
323243.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

Portable gaming goodness :D
DSC01225.jpg

Got a brand new Samsung LN-32A450 HDTV a few days ago no. It's 32" 720p and excellent, this is for my bedroom, got a 1080p set in the living room.

setup03uo3.jpg

setup02mk3.jpg

btf1980

BigBlackGamer said:
You guys get sweeny todd and the kanye concert. =(

how is the audio on the concert? so far every BD concert I have (JT & NIN) are amazing.

The audio on the Kanye disc is not lossless, it's plain vanilla dolby digital so it's not as good as discs like Shakira or NIN that are lossless in terms of audio. Still a good disc though.

btf1980

allreal said:
im so jealous of the kw lo.......... by any chance are you in NA? do you know if i could import?

I'm in NYC. You can import CJ7 from playasia and the Kanye disc from Amazon UK.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
LOL, Auron_Kale I bought the SAME magazines! I raided my Japanese bookstore earlier this week ;D

Can't wait!

MarkMan said:
LOL, Auron_Kale I bought the SAME magazines! I raided my Japanese bookstore earlier this week ;D

Can't wait!

*High Five*

Lulz, I actually got all of these magazines directly from a friend in Japan...

Here's some other stuff he sent me...flyers:
IMG_1160.jpg

Inside of Old Snake flyer:
IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
HOT

Sizzle

As the days pass, I've been more and more lazy.... not even wanting to snap a pic up of my latest pickups...

I got the new issue of Arcadia and some other Japanese magazines... that is all ;(

FallenCow

Neo Member
My entertainment pickups so far... trying to save some $$$ so everything cost me about $83 so far (blurays were free rebates... waited like 8 months to get those!)
JuneStuff.jpg

Ironically the two last gen USED games cost twice as much as the NEW current gen games!
MGS2.jpg
SkiesofArcadia.jpg

This shirt was too cool not to buy for $8!
DomoShirt.jpg

psychrage

Neo Member
First pick-up post.
june-pickups.jpg

Never really got into Guild Wars, but it was only $14 at a local shop.
Age of Conan was like $35 at Best Buy after a sale price + coupon.
and Geometry Wars was $16.96 at Circuit City.

Backflip

jvalioli said:
I know I'm not backflip, but I'm going to assume it was the Paris Kojima signing today. Interesting that they have these posters at the signings. I'm going to ask someone to snag me one.

It indeed was the Paris signing. I wasn't supposed to get anything signed as I was with the press but I waited until the end and managed to get the press kit signed.

As for the poster, fans were taking them off the walls at first but someone from Konami gave me mine.

Hyoushi

I got some stuff in Tokyo

games.jpg

the games stuff is:

Go Go Minon! for Wii
Aero Dancing i expansion disc for DC
Yosumin DS
DK '94 for Gameboy

andddd the Sufami Wii classic controller. Also bought a kaossilator and two sets of eneloops :rock

CTLance

psychrage said:
First pick-up post.
[IMG]http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k183/psychrage/june-pickups.jpg[/IMG]
Never really got into Guild Wars, but it was only $14 at a local shop.
Age of Conan was like $35 at Best Buy after a sale price + coupon.
and Geometry Wars was $16.96 at Circuit City.
Well, a two out of three ain't bad. ;)

17 bucks for GeoWars Galaxies is an awesome price for an awesome game. I paid full price and I don't regret it one bit. Good choice.

MrFortyFive

I went a little crazy this month but there's some really good stuff in there

junepu_gameboy.jpg

junepu_nes.jpg

junepu_ps21.jpg

junepu_ps22.jpg

junepu_wii.jpg

junepu_snes.jpg

junepu_xbox.jpg

I'm probably not going to buy any more games until the fall. I probably have enough here to last me a decade...

cresto

JEKKI said:
pick it up pick it up!!!

my haul for the day,

I call it... HAUL'S MOVING CASTLE!

2dbtrwp.jpg
The only place I know that the papa beard place is located is in Arcadia, CA. You local to LA?

Top Bottom