• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

.hacked said:
img_2440760.jpg

hopefully Sweeny Todd blu0ray get's released in the US soon

JodyAnthony said:
not my pic as i just bought it on ebay yesterday (it's the sellers pic, so its the same item)

zeldagbc.jpg

sweet.

Fantastic. Quite possibly my greatest Gameboy memories of all time. I love this game.

JEKKI

I'm like Morrisey and the first of the gang to die...

but instead I'm JEKKI and the first of the pickups of June!!

20sf4mw.jpg

I hate toys... they collect dust and take space and clutter and shyt...

but I like Gradius!! so I got this on ebay!

I can put it rite by my Maya Fey figure!

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Forgive the extra shitty cell phone quality shots...

2557217925_9c88f24d53.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide

2557217971_3d2b86d6ce.jpg

Got these for free from a raffle at work...

june08b.jpg

DBZ Burst Limit, I'm a DBZ whore so I like this a lot.

Azumanga box set, with pencil and notepad. Awesome, but I don't like that semi-transparent slip-cover. The stuff underneath shows through and makes it super ugly, especially on the back. Would have been better if the print was all opaque.

maskrider

Not really gaming related, more related to music/audio production.

RME HDSP 9632 w/ BO968 AES breakout cable + Apogee Wyde Eye AES cable
june2008-1.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dude, wrong thread :p

Are you sure you didn't want to post all that in the "setup" thread?

Or did you actually buy all of that in June?:lol :lol

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Android18a said:
june08b.jpg

DBZ Burst Limit, I'm a DBZ whore so I like this a lot.

Azumanga box set, with pencil and notepad. Awesome, but I don't like that semi-transparent slip-cover. The stuff underneath shows through and makes it super ugly, especially on the back. Would have been better if the print was all opaque.
I see PAL ratings! That Azumanga complete set, where and how much??

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
DSC04813.jpg

Just received these today from eBay. The discs are in fair condition, some residue on the VR missions case, but the manuals are in excellent condition. MGS is my second copy, my first copy the case is cracked so it is nice the case on this copy if perfect. :D

Let the month of Metal Gear Solid continue.

CTLance

Whelp, I bought
Lost Winds
Toki Tori
1zdxg9g.jpg

...and all available DLC of FF:CC MLAAK.
zk5tut.jpg

qxw3ex.jpg

(Disclaimer: I do NOT have 271 blocks free anymore. Those pics are from a week ago, before I bought LW&TT.)

I am officially a huge part of the problem.

chemicals

CTLance said:
I am officially a huge part of the problem.

kudos for throwing yourself under the bus. hahahaha... I'm trying to get over a hangover and that line gave me the first chuckle of the day.

scaffa

Today I touched the hand of god and he also signed my copy of MGS3. Also got a nice little picture of mgs4, its small but sweet. It also got signed by Yoji Shinkawa and Yumi Kikuchi.

Love the face doodle :p

It was a good day oh yeah.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Old snake approves

X

x2y

Unconfirmed Member
2qxoktt.jpg

Zotty said:
Today I touched the hand of god and he also signed my copy of MGS3. Also got a nice little picture of mgs4, its small but sweet. It also got signed by Yoji Shinkawa and Yumi Kikuchi.

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Old snake approves
nice!

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Here's my haul for the past 2 1/2 months.

PS3:

100_8560.jpg

PS2:

100_8563.jpg

100_8569.jpg

PSP:

100_8559.jpg

I joined up with Goozex during the CAG Goozex deal and traded in UT3 for PS3 for 1000 points, and Ass Creed for PS3 for 700 points, and then got 300 points for signing up (got an extra 100 points somehow). For that I got Klonoa 2, FF12, Dragon Quest VIII, Jak 3, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Devil May Cry, Balder's Gate Dark Alliance, Indigo Prophecy, Sly Cooper, Sly Cooper 2, and Hot Shots Golf PSP. I still have a ton of points left too. Any hidden PS2 or PSP gems that people can recommend would be great.

I got most of this stuff on clearance. Ghost Recon AWF was for $19.99 on clearance at Best Buy, I got PaRappa and Gunpey for a combined total of $10 at Best Buy, I got Tony Hawk Project 8 and Marvel UA for a combined total of $25 new from someone on CAG who got them at the Shopko clearance for about half that price, I got the resident evil pack for $15. Finally Fight Night Round 3 for $20 at Target. I'm a total deal whore. CAG is bleeding me dry.

Doc Evils

Zotty said:

DSC_0130.jpg

Old snake approves

congrats.

LiK

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
This is my pickups from this and last month. Got myself a nice Onkyo 7.1 home theater system.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/onkyo.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/books.jpg

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/ps360.jpg[/QUOTE]

are you sure you weanna put your PS3 right on top of that receiver? people have told me that Onkyos run pretty hot.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I got a complete set of Super Mario Bros sound drop keychains. I can't decide which sound effect is my favorite. :D

34y18ua.jpg

Struct09

sykoex said:
I got a complete set of Super Mario Bros sound drop keychains. I can't decide which sound effect is my favorite. :D

http://i29.tinypic.com/34y18ua.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where did you get them from? I have the swim and coin ones, but I got them from a friend. Not sure where he got them from.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Struct09 said:
Where did you get them from? I have the swim and coin ones, but I got them from a friend. Not sure where he got them from.
On vacation in Hong Kong.

Banned
nlr4oo.jpg

Just got my UK pre-order pack for MGS4.

The reason I still shop at GAME rather than buying online is because I still have a ton of cash on gift cards from them.

LiK said:
are you sure you weanna put your PS3 right on top of that receiver? people have told me that Onkyos run pretty hot.

Yeah I've been meaning to work on my home theater setup, but just haven't gotten around to moving things yet.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
MarkMan said:
Forgive the extra shitty cell phone quality shots...

2557217925_9c88f24d53.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide

2557217971_3d2b86d6ce.jpg

Got these for free from a raffle at work...

How is that LE guide? Not the contents, but the lithograph and what not?

LiK

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Yeah I've been meaning to work on my home theater setup, but just haven't gotten around to moving things yet.

cool man, congrats on the new receiver :)

MarkMan said:
I didn't even open it... for fear of spoilers... lol.

huhu, scary...

Top Bottom