• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

dyonPT

Gouken said:
i love my Nexus One, but reception in general is kindda funky, as in it looses coverage in GSM/EDGE/3G. they better fix this.

I live in Portugal and in here I havent got any trouble with that =)

Drame

Some manga:

346mkp3.jpg

Maria†Holic vol. 3 and Sayonara, Zetsubou-sensei vol. 5.

isny

napkin dispenser
distantmantra said:
Expensive Gundam =(

I seriously considered picking this up, but I couldn't handle the high price, hoping it comes up in a full blu set eventually, or Amazon clears it out =(

From what I've seen though, the English VA'ing in this is top notch, was very surprised. (Probably because it wasn't done by ocean like most of bandais dubs)

isny said:
I seriously considered picking this up, but I couldn't handle the high price, hoping it comes up in a full blu set eventually, or Amazon clears it out =(

From what I've seen though, the English VA'ing in this is top notch, was very surprised. (Probably because it wasn't done by ocean like most of bandais dubs)

It's worth the $35. Splurge on it. Hell, at 6 volumes spread out over 3 years or so, it's not that bad.

Massa

n8NMONSTER said:
Where'd you get this from?

I've bought similar stuff at dealextreme. It takes a long time to arrive, at least here in Brazil, but it's super cheap and you can use Paypal.

Just these so far
MarchPickup_01_c.jpg

and the Gorillaz' Plastic Beach Super Edition or whatever with the extra goodies is in the post.

I can't wait to see how bad Steel Dawn is :)

edit: rehost on imagehost

JAD0109

Neo Member
This is my first pick-up post, and it'll probably be my best due to it being almost my 20th birthday.

eq59vo.jpg

Xbox 360 Elite

11qsodd.jpg

Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit

3355jef.jpg

Xbox LIVE Messenger Kit

2e3qzqt.jpg

Gears of War, Halo, and Mass Effect

2lnbkgp.jpg

Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 3: ODST

71th7d.jpg

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Mass Effect 2

33e7lvq.jpg

Final Fantasy 13

2n16n9i.jpg

Final Fantasy 13 Limited Edition Guide

isny

napkin dispenser
Sora_N said:
Unicorn English release already...wow? they sure work fast now. :lol

Worldwide day and date release.

distantmantra said:
It's worth the $35. Splurge on it. Hell, at 6 volumes spread out over 3 years or so, it's not that bad.

It's going to be released over 3 years? So that's $210 for 6 hours approximately? I guess if I have to wait 3 years, it would be better to buy them when they release, but that's pretty darn expensive still =((

isny said:
Worldwide day and date release.

It's going to be released over 3 years? So that's $210 for 6 hours approximately? I guess if I have to wait 3 years, it would be better to buy them when they release, but that's pretty darn expensive still =((

I'm a hardcore Gundam fan, so the price doesn't bother me much. It's still cheaper than R2 pricing.

Why did they charge you shipping?

JAD0109 said:
Xbox 360 Elite

Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 3: ODST

You should have waited for the Elite bundle that comes with ODST and Forza 3.... like the guy above me.

I have a big pick-up incoming tomorrow. Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter arcade cabinet. I pray to god it fits in my rav4. Hopefully I will be posting pics in about 16 hours!

strideramc

CoachKevin said:
I have a big pick-up incoming tomorrow. Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter arcade cabinet. I pray to god it fits in my rav4. Hopefully I will be posting pics in about 16 hours!

That's going to be a close fit. Good luck, looking forward to seeing the pics. Take some pics of it packed up in your car too.:D

strideramc said:
That's going to be a close fit. Good luck, looking forward to seeing the pics. Take some pics of it packed up in your car too.:D

Will do, the guy said the dimensions were 6 feet high, 28 inches deep, 26 inches wide. So it should fit just fine.

JAD0109

Neo Member
SlaughterX said:
You should have waited for the Elite bundle that comes with ODST and Forza 3.... like the guy above me.

Meh, I bought my Elite from Best Buy because I love their warranty plan. Plus I was in a hurry to get a Xbox 360 after I saw the Halo: Reach trailer.

EDIT: Just found out that bundle will be at Best Buy too, so now I feel like a retard. Sigh.

Nakazato

Toy Soldier said:
Finally, Yakuza 3! I <3 SEGA, especially in 2010. Took a pass on FFXIII to try FF11. Proper MMOs are new to me, so I'm anxious to give this a whirl.

march1.jpg
Play on Sylph and join up with FFXI Gaf :)

CoachKevin said:

My absolute favorite arcade cabinet, I will keep the lotion handy when pics go up!!

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
dorkimoe said:

The arc mouse is so extremely underrated. It is my favorite mouse of all time. Seriously. Not only is it easy to use, I think the design is top notch. I actually like the design of the arc over the magic mouse.

suffah said:
I'm super happy with this pickup that came in the mail this week....I didn't even bother to take pics of the FF13 stuff.

Set of both Vol 1 DAC's...

box.jpg

I built Empress, will leave DJ Troopers sealed for now. It's even more amazing IRL. The details blow me away.

box2.jpg

Man that's amazing...I had seen a youtube video of one, and it looked great! Can I ask where I could get one myself?

Mattlikewhoa said:
Man that's amazing...I had seen a youtube video of one, and it looked great! Can I ask where I could get one myself?

UFO catchers in Japan. Anywhere else and you'll be paying rape prices from resellers.

DogWelder

JAD0109 said:
Meh, I bought my Elite from Best Buy because I love their warranty plan. Plus I was in a hurry to get a Xbox 360 after I saw the Halo: Reach trailer.

EDIT: Just found out that bundle will be at Best Buy too, so now I feel like a retard. Sigh.
Exchange it!

Also, I know you probably got the starter kit for the chatpad and LIVE, but PGR4 is awesome.

03-2010-3.jpg

Got FF13 from a local store and the CE guide from Amazon; Persona also came from Amazon. Katamari Demacy came from Goozex. I found a immaculate condition Ar Tonelico from the local Gamestop. In February I posted my first copy that I originally bought off GoHastings, hoping that it had the art book, box, etc. It did, but it was smashed a bit because they threw it in a bubble mailer... :( I can't believe I found a copy in that good of condition from a Gamestop... :lol

Ohhh and I also upgraded my PS3 hard drive with the 500GB Scorpio Blue drive that is not pictured because I had already installed it in my PS3 before I took the picture. So far so good.... I didn't mangle the blue screw thankfully! :D

isny

napkin dispenser
strideramc said:

My fav game from the VS series. (I like MVC2, but prefer so many things about MSHVSF)

Can't wait to see pics!

Ryn

309mql4.jpg

Got my adorable giant microbes today! And they're chillin with Espgaluda II. Pictures a little blurry though.

Gameboy415

Got some cool stuff last night:

1003Games1.jpg

YS V for Super Famicom - Highly recommended to me on various forums
AV Famicom Console - I was pretty bummed when I opened it up and realized it didn't come with an AV cable OR a power cable!
Shisen Idol Mahjong for Famicom - An unlicensed adult puzzle game for Famicom
Beatmania IIDX 5th Style for JP PS2 - Slowly trying to pick up all the Beatmania games, but I'm waiting til they get cheaper. Only 980&#20870;.
Kid Dracula for Famicom - Finally found a CIB copy cheap! :D
Doshin the Giant for JP Gamecube - One of the last GC games I wanted.
Saru Getchu Million Monkeys for JP PS2 - Japan-only Ape Escape sequel.

1003Books1.jpg

Super Mario Brothers 1,2,3 Digest - tips, art, and a manga about SMB 1,2, & 3
All Super Mario Interesting Quiz Digest - Guess the character/stage, puzzles, connect-the-dots, etc.
Perfect Dark Guidebook - Just in time for the XBLA re-release :)
Super Mario Super Difficult Quiz Digest - Character Quiz, Manga Quiz, etc.
All Mario Digest (New Edition) - includes Yoshi's Island and Donkey Kong Land

isny said:
My fav game from the VS series. (I like MVC2, but prefer so many things about MSHVSF)

Can't wait to see pics!

Good to hear. I LOVE MvC 1 and 2. So I hope I can go back to this and still have a blast with friends.

Top Bottom