• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

elektrixx

Banned
Okay. I bought me some Photobucket, and now I can post images once again. Let's catch up:

A magazine!

smarch2010pickup3.jpg

I bought my own points card, but I won another 1500MSP for free on Saturday on a Twitter giveaway.

smarch2010pickup4.jpg

Another thing I got for free were these PS3 real triggers. They're pretty good.

smarch2010pickup5.jpg

For those playing along in Australia: You know the Coke giveaway with the thongs on the box? I took advantage of that and $5 postage later and only two days I got these.

smarch2010pickup6.jpg

And then there's this perfect game.

smarch2010pickupdlc2.png

Yazuka

Got Lost Odyssey today. Almost took a whole month for it to arrive from Play.com. Longest I've had to wait to get stuff I've ordered from them.
The rest on the picture are all the other stuff I've bought in March. Looking forward to what next month will bring.

2010_march01.jpg

Reknoc said:
marchp.jpg

Special picture of my bookmark in Roadside Picnic.

Just pre ordered metro for the uk release tomorrow. Good to see someone else reading roadside picnic as well, one of my fave books.

For more russian sci-fi/fantasy awesomeness you should check out the "watch" books by Sergei Lukyanenko. Movies weren't that good but the books are amazing.

isny

napkin dispenser
Plastic Beach Japanese Release (Extra Track, Poster, Stickers, etc.)
Creative Wired WoW Headset
And still trying to beef up my PS2 library

(Once again, this month is soooo expensive, lol)

marchpickup3.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
randomlyrossy said:
Huh...did not notice that.

Well in that case I have no idea.

Probably a fake? No idea besides that, unless he likes taking his N/A games and putting them into clear cases, lol

isny

napkin dispenser
HarryDemeanor said:
How is the WoW headset? Looked really nice but expensive too.

It's amazing. Sounds so much better than any other high end headset I've tried. Lots of settings to tweak though. Still going through them all.

The wired one isn't really that expensive. I opted for that one, as I'd rather not be stuck with the wireless one with a battery that will surely die on me in a year.

Here are a couple more pictures. (Only Alliance as I have yet to bothered to switch them to Horde =p !)

headphones1.jpg

headphones2.jpg

isny said:
Probably a fake? No idea besides that, unless he likes taking his N/A games and putting them into clear cases, lol

to lay it to rest...found out it was a fake...called the seller out on it...they were quick to refund my money... : /

sucks...but lesson learned...should read the GAF pirate thread first

isny said:
It's amazing. Sounds so much better than any other high end headset I've tried. Lots of settings to tweak though. Still going through them all.

The wired one isn't really that expensive. I opted for that one, as I'd rather not be stuck with the wireless one with a battery that will surely die on me in a year.

Here are a couple more pictures. (Only Alliance as I have yet to bothered to switch them to Horde =p !)

http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad226/isny/headphones1.jpg
http://i938.photobucket.com/albums/ad226/isny/headphones2.jpg

Oh wow, I didn't actually know they had a wired version out as well. Just thought it only came out in wireless.

One more question about those headphones, are you able to have each color on the side independent from one another? Such as a Horde red on the left ear and Alliance blue on the right?

isny

napkin dispenser
HarryDemeanor said:
Oh wow, I didn't actually know they had a wired version out as well. Just thought it only came out in wireless.

One more question about those headphones, are you able to have each color on the side independent from one another? Such as a Horde red on the left ear and Alliance blue on the right?

Both have to be the same colors, but you can pulsate randomly through them which mixes it up.(16 million colors I believe?) However, you CAN change the symbol on each side, so have Horde on one and Alliance on the other.

Any reason why the GoW3 LE is bad? I was thinking about picking that version up whenever I get the game but if it's pretty bad I'll pass and save the money for something better. Don't want to venture into the thread either for spoilers.

Weenerz

Banned
The soundtrack they give you isn't on a disc, its a damn download that has been open for everyone. And the Pandora's Box is made of meh plastic and the game box itself is just the regular edition. Bleh!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Haven't posted in one of these for awhile.

The Hauppauge and Sony Vegas is mainly to up my video editing skills. I probably am going to need a new PC next month when I get a handle on what I am doing. I got the Tekken 6 and fight stick on Amazon for about 50 bucks from one of the sellers.

4443673967_1fa25441f4_b.jpg

lantus

nns0v6.jpg

I've been looking for Metal Gear Ac!d for quite sometime, and Hollywood Video was the last place I expected to find it.

isny

napkin dispenser
lantus said:
I've been looking for Metal Gear Ac!d for quite sometime, and Hollywood Video was the last place I expected to find it.

New game? lol, good ol video stores who are stuck in the past...will be sad to see BBV go...have gotten some good clearance items from them =(

RetroEd

Litflynt912 said:
quick pickup during a break at work today
SV3uX.jpg
Where did you get NSMB from? It looks like a fake. Clear box + ESRB rating is wrong. Does it have a full manual, and have you tried it in a DSi/XL?

tenz0r

VGChampion said:
Any reason why the GoW3 LE is bad? I was thinking about picking that version up whenever I get the game but if it's pretty bad I'll pass and save the money for something better. Don't want to venture into the thread either for spoilers.

I had originally thought that the replica Pandora's Box was much bigger, and the Art book was one of those actual size art books you see in Borders/Barnes and Noble. Instead the replica Pandora's Box is much smaller then I thought, and the art book is the typical sized art book that comes with collector editions these days. Also the trilogy soundtrack, and metal soundtrack are just digital downloads. By all means it is not a horrible collector's edition, but I ended up deciding to just get the regular edition so I could save $50 to buy another game down the road.

Aesius

dskillzhtown said:
Haven't posted in one of these for awhile.

The Hauppauge and Sony Vegas is mainly to up my video editing skills. I probably am going to need a new PC next month when I get a handle on what I am doing. I got the Tekken 6 and fight stick on Amazon for about 50 bucks from one of the sellers.

4443673967_1fa25441f4_b.jpg

How is Zane's book?

alienxx45 said:
OMG! Where and hoW..?/

here: http://tinyimports.com/ and they are impossible to find now. You may be able to get in on the 4th figure but the other ones nope. The Snake one was a run of 10 and the Soldier was also a run of 10. The Ocelot was a run of 20 and I'm assuming the 4th one will be as well. Just check the site regularly (the Blohg section) where he announces the release date. I didn't get the Snake or Soldier until after they were sold out and had to pay $375 for both of them from a buyer I found someone on Kidrobot's forums that was willing to let go of them. I would check there for any sellers though the price will be high. They are like 6 inch Lego mini-figs.

ngower

photoon20100318at2346.jpg

Got it at her show in Boston last night. I already have Ys on vinyl and Have One On Me in CD format, would have preferred that vinyl, but didn't have the cash on me. I don't have Milk Eyed Mender or Ys Street Band in any format, so I opted to get Milk Eyed Mender on vinyl.

The show was amazing and her albums sound so damned good on wax, something about Joanna's music is so warm and inviting it goes perfectly with the vinyl sound.

S. L.

DJmizuhara said:
Just picked you Yazuka 4.
I'll be live streaming in about 4 hours complete with live translation of the story. Full HD videos will also be uploaded to gamersyde later on tonight.

e97xad.jpg
your(?) ancestors must be pleased :lol

picked up the latest Dragon Girls/Ikkitousen and the latest Alita voume
pict54505qqs.jpg

the fuckers bumped the Dragon Girls price to 12€ !! a volume :(

isny said:

*pics*

Looks awesome :O I really want it, but €120 for a headset is still pretty expensive if you ask me :p

Gouken

Banned
the wife bought me the DSi XL as a gift, and i bought the 2 PS3 games and the Nexus One dock from eBay. I had the phone for almost a month now, the dock is cool when it dims the clock at night at night.

DSIXL.jpg

i just wish the Android had more game developers support, it's a very capable devices, which is why i use my iPhone 3GS more.

Top Bottom