• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

mehdi_san

I just got back from a couple weeks of holidays back with my family in Morocco, so I brought with me a few stuff to decorate my room, a nice Moroccan tea set and a few kgs of Moroccans sweets :D :D :D :D
nxrym8.jpg

The flight we took stopped by Rome, so I bought some chocolate at the airport on the way back :D
33kspw2.jpg

I found the Cowboy Bebop DVDs in my old room at my father's place (completely forgot I had those in high school :lol ). Heavy Rain is the UK version, it was in my mailbox when I came back. And I finally got Rhythm Tengoku Gold (but after playing a lot of the GBA version, I am still not used to the stylus gameplay, especially the slide thing :( ). My brother also got me the US GoW3 limited edition, I am just waiting for him to send it to me here.
108brlz.jpg

And finally, I had to get this :D (I am really sad I missed the sale for tickets of her show in Yokohama T_T)
fa8yu9.jpg

dyonPT

MYE said:
*shitty phone pics ahead*

Brand New HDTV for my room :D

40' Sony Bravia HDTV to replace my Samsung.
Amazing TV. Excelent image quality, GOW3 looks fucking amazing in it and i'm happy to say the Wii looks pretty damn good too :D

1412kns.jpg

2ezgraf.jpg

BENFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa:D :D :D :D :D

Awesome TV and also awesome result ! Força Benfica :D

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Well this is the 5th time I've failed as both as a human being and a gamer. After two years I found a mint condition copy of Indigo Prophecy at my local EB Games, $15. I also picked up a BD Remote as it was $11 at SonyStyle.

15q27t2.jpg

All were under $10 each
Flash Focus was under a $1
Feb-Marpikups1.jpg

Feb-Marpikups2.jpg

Go Team SoulSilver
Feb-Marpikups3.jpg

Got it for $68 after Borders 40% off any one item coupon ^_^
Marpikups1.jpg

Marpikups2.jpg

Once again thank you Costanza ^_^v
Marpikups3.jpg

Hurray for Gamestop days sales double bonus they hadn't even gotten around to gutting when I picked it up
Marpikups4.jpg

Marpikups5.jpg

Marpikups6.jpg

Marpikups7.jpg

Wraith RazieL

Neo Member
Last Pick-Ups for the Month! (My wallet and my Wife are happy March is over...)

Thank you $10 off K-mart Coupons! Two 1600 point cards for $22!

IMG00093-20100324-1811.jpg

Traded in one of my crusty DSLites for the DSi XL at Gamestop. $130 with Trade-In offer. Bought the other stuff at BB for Reward Zone points.

IMG00094-20100328-1435.jpg

Bling! OOooooo AAhhhhhh!

IMG00108-20100328-1539.jpg

IMG00100-20100328-1444.jpg

IMG00105-20100328-1512.jpg

IMG00111-20100328-1541.jpg

Salsa

^ drools

Anyway, first pick-up post, been avoiding it since i dont have a proper camera, so, i excuse myself for the crappy picture quality in advance.

20h62a8.jpg

^Mario kart Wii + Wii wheel (better late than never) and an extra Gamecube pad.

rv9j04.jpg

^The one that im using is getting scratched so i bought this in advance

2qjw0aa.jpg

^New dvd player since last one is dying

zx43uv.jpg

^Cheapest cellphone with QWERTY keyboard i could find, i hate typing text with numbers

wu332c.jpg

^Free from a friend, lol

fktxu0.jpg

^Gift from the GF

JEKKI

every talkin about it and picking it up, pokemon this pokemon that pokemon pokemon pokemon!!

I am now a broken man!!!

211lx6e.jpg

yo btw... that party freakin sucked!! fukk Level 3, Im never going there again!! I wish I'da been at pax instead :(

2dridl1.jpg

Famima!

vmrqc2.jpg

Chi Aniki!

sadromeo

Here is probably my last pickup for March...

Just Cause 2 - PS3

JustCause2.jpg

Hokuto Musou - PS3

HokutoMusou.jpg

For those who got a DSi XL/LL, congrats!

Is it worth getting if you already have a DS and DS Lite and DSi?

Or would it be better to wait for the 3DS?

SalsaShark said:
rv9j04.jpg

^The one that im using is getting scratched so i bought this in advance

Umm I wouldn't put that on your DS Lite if I were you. I put mine on my DS Lite 3 years ago and have never been able to remove it from the screen to clean it. So I ended up not buying one for my DSi because it should come off. I have the same exact Hori screen protector...I'm sorry but I don't recommend it!

RetroEd

You sure you had genuine ones? I've always used HORI screen protectors, and they've always been easy to remove, without leaving any residue.

MidnightScott said:
Umm I wouldn't put that on your DS Lite if I were you. I put mine on my DS Lite 3 years ago and have never been able to remove it from the screen to clean it. So I ended up not buying one for my DSi because it should come off. I have the same exact Hori screen protector...I'm sorry but I don't recommend it!

I've used HORI on multiple systems and have never had a single issue. In fact it's the ONLY screen protector I recommend, how did you apply it? (not to ask a such a silly question but..)

Since there is almost no chance of my last pickup making it before April 1st, here are my pickups for March 2010!

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3372.jpg

And as you can see the photography book I picked up last month has not yet improved my picture taking by osmosis :D

Salsa

MidnightScott said:

Really ? ive never had any problem and ive been using them for a while... maybe you had fake ones ?

I haven't done a pick up post in awhile. Here's some stuff I picked up this month.
newgames.jpg

This is something that I did as a part of our wedding anniversary. My wife thought it would be a great idea to paint some ceramic pieces. At first I thought, this is going to be boring. Then when we get to the ceramic paint shop and I came up with the idea to paint a bowl/bank like this:

Mugfront.jpg

Mugtop.jpg

mugxbox.jpg

mugps3.jpg

mugnintendo.jpg

I also picked up this dope 3D Mickey Mouse pad when where went to Disneyland.

MMpad.jpg

Facism

24vvaed.jpg

Picture is from before we brought them home. Managed to get the girl (white and light brown) to do a poo in the litterbox before people went to bed tonight. She wouldn't let her brother sleep and kept tapping his head :lol

MYE

Facism said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/24vvaed.jpg

Picture is from before we brought them home. Managed to get the girl (white and light brown) to do a poo in the litterbox before people went to bed tonight. She wouldn't let her brother sleep and kept tapping his head :lol

Awwww :3

Facism said:
24vvaed.jpg

Awwwwww, Kittens.....

Bad thing that they will once turn into cats.

Well this is my first Pick-up post, so forgive if I get it wrong :D
Got these two delivered, FF from Amazon for £34 and Uncharted from ebay for £12, it was worth it for the original box.
P1000343.jpg

Gift from a friend as part of an easter egg...heh an 'easter egg' in an easter egg!
P1000342.jpg

SO4, £20 from Gamestation.
P1000341.jpg

And not really a new thing, but I finally found my heater in the loft...mmm toasty...
P1000339.jpg

Rimshot

So, having a hard time deciding on wether to get the DSi XL in Bronze or the Burgundy version. Maybe even none of them and wait for the 3DS. Gah, always so hard to make these decisions heh.

Rimshot said:
So, having a hard time deciding on wether to get the DSi XL in Bronze or the Burgundy version. Maybe even none of them and wait for the 3DS. Gah, always so hard to make these decisions heh.

I was in the same boat...ever since being in Japan I was like I'm getting the wine color since it's classier...
yesterday walked into the store and looked at the matte on back / shiny on front bronze and bought it..lol

it's Ninny...you know there are going to be a ton of colors with the DSi XL just like all the other revisions...

ChryZ

Facism said:
awwww :3

Carl

Facism said:
24vvaed.jpg

Eeee cute kitties :3

House Stuff! I love it...

New Dining Room Table
March29th2010-KitchenAfter011Large.jpg

New Lawn Mower
March22nd2010-LawnMower005Large.jpg

I am considering picking up a DSi XL in a couple hours... yay-nay? should I wait to pick it up cheaper on Craigslist or something?

Top Bottom