• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

ArchAngel

gowXIII.JPG

drums.JPG

Celcius

°Temp. member
A local game store was selling original gameboys for $2 and gameboy pockets for $5. I only bought one :lol

gbpocket.jpg

We need to change the gameboy micro thread to include all gameboys (non-ds) :D

WEGGLES

Oh man. It's been a while since I posted in these.

Click for full size :)

Sunn O - Monoliths and Dimensions on vinyl. Sounds great. Kind-of dumb set up. Side a is 33rpm, B is 45, C is 45 and D is 33. :\

Nostalgia rushhhh

It's like MW2 with out all the cheap bullshit all the time. Awesome :D

Didn't plan on getting this right away, but it was $40 at walmart so how could I say no? :lol

Friend wanted to do some co-op. It was pretty fun. Not the amazing game some people made it out to be..

Pavement Re-issues. Awesome stuff!

Herray for soundtracks for games you've never played! :D

Chairhome

Made the plunge, we got rid of the wife's Honda Fit and got a 2010 Honda Odyssey! Just got it yesterday, but the pollen in Florida has already given it a nice green coating :-/

IMG_4669-vi.jpg

IMG_4670-vi.jpg

IMG_4671-vi.jpg

Pick-ups from the last week or so. I've only played a couple of hours of each game but they're all pretty cool so far. And I got Prince of Persia for £5! GAME in good deal shocker.

2ikdthc.jpg

FOOTE

Easy decision to get these. I was like 11 the last time I saw them and if there is any thing that comes close to video games that can give me a nostalgia feeling it's Disney movies.
Pictures005-10.jpg

Majine said:
I think the Cursed Mountain cover expains my feelings about the Wii quite nice.

I have to agree that it looks like something I would have whipped up in MS Paint.. :lol I heard the game was decent though, so I decided to pick it up.

Majine

Banned
Big Papa Husker said:
I heard the game was decent though, so I decided to pick it up.
:)

When it comes to Wii purchases, I was kinda interested in Red Steel 2, to keep me atleast a little busy before Galaxy 2 comes.

kylej

Banned
Bought a new camera because my old one broke

IMG_0001s.jpg

then I went to PAX and bought a print. Then I bought a frame today. Then I put the print in the frame and it looks like this.

IMG_0016s(1).jpg

1 of 50 from Attract Mode. Very very pleased with the print quality and how it looks framed.

another shirt from Attract Mode
IMG_0018s.jpg

and one from Fangamer
IMG_0020s.jpg

Obligatory dog shot

IMG_0022s.jpg

Sorry about the terrible image, digital camera died over the holidays.
2h2jo0i.jpg

--Brutal Legend was an impulse buy since it's only 20 bucks at Wal-Mart now. As for the rest of the titles, I have no idea when I'm going to get the time to go through 4 massive games like that.

Also been a great month for downloadable stuff. I picked up:

-Perfect Dark
-Castelvania: Rondo of Blood
-Cave Story
-finally picked up some DLC for Borderlands, the zombie and armory packs, decided to hold off on Mad Moxxi for now

Proc

rmtldt.jpg

Looked everywhere for the new pavement greatest hits...

Also grabbed tickets to the them crooked vultures show. Cannot wait for that to come in May.

Also this game, which has grabbed alot of my time:

16i5urt.jpg

Oh, and I grabbed Perfect Dark, which I haven't played enough of yet.

MYE

*shitty phone pics ahead*

Brand New HDTV for my room :D

40' Sony Bravia HDTV to replace my Samsung.
Amazing TV. Excelent image quality, GOW3 looks fucking amazing in it and i'm happy to say the Wii looks pretty damn good too :D

1412kns.jpg

2ezgraf.jpg

BENFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa:D :D :D :D :D

biqm81.jpg

GOW3. Finally have all the GOW games

4tm5up.jpg

Tag Force 4 (this shit is so adictive :lol )

edit: TV looks so small in that pic :/

S. L.

Einbroch said:
30s9ixx.jpg

Finally got into it.

Read through volume 2, really good so far!
is that volume 5 cover still shiny metallic or was that just a first print thing?
it looks flat in your pic

My March Pickup:
2010 Jetta TDI automatic w/ sunroof

DSCF0493.JPG

DSCF0492.JPG

DSCF0497.JPG

We had a 94 Acura Integra, but after the last trip to the shop we decided it was about to give up the ghost. So time to shell out some cash and move along to something a little nicer.

kylej said:
Bought a new camera because my old one broke

http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0001s.jpg[/ig]

then I went to PAX and bought a print. Then I bought a frame today. Then I put the print in the frame and it looks like this.
[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0016s(1).jpg[/ig]

1 of 50 from Attract Mode. Very very pleased with the print quality and how it looks framed.

another shirt from Attract Mode
[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0018s.jpg[/ig]

and one from Fangamer
[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0020s.jpg[/ig]

Obligatory dog shot

[img]http://escapedintothewaves.com/uploads/IMG_0022s.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]
Wow! I love those shirts, and the print. I'm going to have to order some stuff later.

Lunchbox

Banned
celcius said:
A local game store was selling original gameboys for $2 and gameboy pockets for $5. I only bought one :lol

gbpocket.jpg

We need to change the gameboy micro thread to include all gameboys (non-ds) :D

yoooo thats the exact one i had.......

i was the only kid with a transparent purple pocket while every other jealous fucker had the less cool ones

Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
http://www.legendra.com/media/covers/nds/spectral_force_genesis_europe.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

You will get banned if you don't edit this. Also you should be slapped in any case for not reading the OP. Seriously, it says no stock photos in there like 12 times in bright red with warning banners.

Top Bottom