• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick40

IMG-20130319-00530_zpsd1887727.jpg

Guelph-20130319-00532_zps13e8fc10.jpg

Oh man! Are they new btw??

Groof

First post in this thread, with a pick up I'm super excited about:
tga2.jpg

Woodkid - The Golden Age Deluxe Edition. It's all very high quality, but I expected no less from something that costs as much as this. However, the adhesive for the CD pocket was so strong it ripped the paper, looks real ugly. Not that I'll ever pull the disc out after I've ripped it.
Looking forward to reading the book while listening to the album!

Lenovo Y500. A crazy amount of power under the hood of a $1000 laptop.
  • 2.4 GHZ i7 (3rd Gen)
  • Dual 2GB GeForuce GT 650m Video Cards (4GB total in SLI)
  • 8GB Ram
  • 1080p Monitor

Then popping this in:

And then finally a USB 3.0 drive for video editing away from home:

spirity

It's here!

Sorry about the quality in comparison to my earlier pics. My camera is running really low on batteries, so I took these with my cellphone real quick.

Boo! Spectrum 4 lyfe

Just kidding, enjoy the 64. Sooo... Jet Set Willy? Underwurlde? Manic Miner? Uridium?

Boo! Spectrum 4 lyfe

Just kidding, enjoy the 64. Sooo... Jet Set Willy? Underwurlde? Manic Miner? Uridium?

Haha. I might get a ZX Spectrum at some point, we'll see.

Anyway, I was waiting to see if it worked properly before really getting any games. I'll see about picking those up if I can. Thanks.

Danielsan

Just got a new haul in today from my spending spree this past weekend.

c6KuFcJ.jpg

Donkey Kong Country (CIB), Out of this World (CIB) and Earthworm Jim (sadly without booklet).
All the boxes and booklets are in pretty great condition.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Lenovo Y500. A crazy amount of power under the hood of a $1000 laptop.
  • 2.4 GHZ i7 (3rd Gen)
  • Dual 2GB GeForuce GT 650m Video Cards (4GB total in SLI)
  • 8GB Ram
  • 1080p Monitor

Then popping this in:

And then finally a USB 3.0 drive for video editing away from home:

I've been looking to buy a gaming laptop. I think i might pick this one up soon.

Groof

Oh man, yeah that's not my size. No more restocking on these?

Don't think so. They also came out with the 710s, but they're more of a hiking boot look to them. Still, not sure how many of the 420s are left in the wild, but google and ebay seem to be places to check.

Calmine

I think this is my first pick up post. Start off by joining the Vita crew.

Also got a 16GB memory stick with it and the Hori grip. And of course PS+ Won it on action on ebay for £110 with case.Its technically pre-owned but when it arrived it was virtually new and even not mentioned in the description I found a 8GB card already inside of it so bonus :D

ixq1ZNv2Jv2hQ.jpg

Just picked up a pair of these in red off eBay, they look fantastic.

Awesome. My black ones are super comfortable to walk around in. Much lighter than my 1400s and easier to bike in due to the narrower toe box.

Blues I'm saving for when the weather is a little warmer.

And comics for this week:
EC95D315-25DB-4004-B6D1-B9EF71CD123E-1175-000000E54D1938B6_zps87bd3a49.jpg

ramyeon

Awesome. My black ones are super comfortable to walk around in. Much lighter than my 1400s and easier to bike in due to the narrower toe box.

Blues I'm saving for when the weather is a little warmer.
The blues look great, couldn't find any in my size on eBay though. Managed to swipe the last one in the red that I could find.

Currently have a pair of NB 574s in red but they're showing their age and these just look too good to pass up.

It's here!

Sorry about the quality in comparison to my earlier pics. My camera is running really low on batteries, so I took these with my cellphone real quick.

So jealous. I had multiple C64s when I was a kid. Had the cassette add on, music keyboard thing, couple hook ups for tvs, two branded monitors, few disk drives, and I don't even know how many cases of games. Can't believe I sold it all. Was there a modem? I want to say I had some type of modem for it. Didn't do anything by the time I had it.

The blues look great, couldn't find any in my size on eBay though. Managed to swipe the last one in the red that I could find.

Currently have a pair of NB 574s in red but they're showing their age and these just look too good to pass up.

Nice. My next pairs of NBs are probably gonna be the backpack 574s, in red, navy & blue.

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
It's here!

Epic pick up mate! I have mine boxed with a 1541. I just need to track down a new Amiga 500 & 1200.

Blues I'm saving for when the weather is a little warmer.]

What are they like sizing wise, run true?

Was really wanting them in blue, but might just bite the bullet and get them in black.

Kabanossi

vitaw.jpg

PS Vita 3G model, 169€ in a store here in Finland. The wifi model was 189€ so why not by the 3G model? The salesman told me that Sony is discontinuing the 3G model, thats why it's so cheap now. He didn't know if a 4G model will replace the 3G model. I also bought a 32 gb memory card from Gamestop. It cost 89€ but i have about 250€ on a gift card so didn't have to use any "real" money. Didn't buy any games. I have a huge backlog thanks to PS Plus. 12 games if remeber right.

What are they like sizing wise, run true?

Was really wanting them in blue, but might just bite the bullet and get them in black.

Sizing-wise, they run true to small (due to the narrower toebox) so if you're like a half size, it may/may not be snug.

For me, they fit true with less than half an inch left for the toe box in a 9.

Good luck!

Netto-kun

This + Devil Survivor Overclocked + Fire Emblem: Awakening will last a long long time (until Mario & Luigi 4 and Pokémon X/Y, maybe).
21032013671.jpg

21032013673.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom