• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project DIVA F mini-controller (Amazon Japan exclusive colour) GET! ^____^

86PMnuP.jpg

pQRgu81.jpg

Layd Dly

Top 3 are from Best Buy's Clearance, the the bottom 3 are from the B2G1 that I PM'd at Best Buy. And now after Months my WiiU collection has now Doubled.

8575566039_6551659f6a_b.jpg

Foofaraw

I found a bunch of X-Factor issues in the dollar bin and thought I'd give it a try. Having Jeff Lemire on Green Arrow was a great decision. Still don't think I'll buy his issue of Heckblazer. I really wish I didn't like Uncanny X-men. I gave it a try, and I think I might have to start getting the monthlies. I really should trade wait and only pick up one of these things in floppies.

I finally got a controller for my computer. Not sure if it will work as a wired controller for my xbox. Also, Deluxe Black Hand Batman, the first issues of the Grant Morrison run on Batman. Yes, please.

Wei Shen.

Yes Boss!

This is gorgeous. I wish the cost wasn't so outrageous for this (or the mini after shipping, really), I'd love to get one for my wife.

Damn thing is fricken' huge...like three times the size of a TE. Definitely a beast and I've really wanted the last one so I'm very, very happy to have one. Game is really, really great too...completely unexpected. Controller is pricey for sure...the most I've spent on a stick...a few more dollars than even importing an original VLX years ago. Add in the cost of my other mini controller and game and I've spent about $700 for the experience which is up there in terms of cash spent on a single game. I've actually come to like the characters too (which is a shock to me since I don't care for anime much). I want a Luka figure.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Damn thing is fricken' huge...like three times the size of a TE. Definitely a beast and I've really wanted the last one so I'm very, very happy to have one. Game is really, really great too...completely unexpected. Controller is pricey for sure...the most I've spent on a stick...a few more dollars than even importing an original VLX years ago. Add in the cost of my other mini controller and game and I've spent about $700 for the experience which is up there in terms of cash spent on a singel game. I've actually come to like the characters too (which is a shock to me since I don't care for anime much). I want a Luka figure.
My wife loves the vocaloid characters, and I just got her a Vita & Project Diva f. I played it a bit and really liked it. I love rhythm games, and it's all very charming. The PS3 version having a controller that looks sort of like a bemani controller really makes me want to order one... I wonder how much the shipping is from Amiami...

If you're going to buy a Luka figure, this one is adorable: http://www.goodsmile.info/product/en/2711/Nendoroid+Luka+Megurine.html

Yes Boss!

My wife loves the vocaloid characters, and I just got her a Vita & Project Diva f. I played it a bit and really liked it. I love rhythm games, and it's all very charming. The PS3 version having a controller that looks sort of like a bemani controller really makes me want to order one... I wonder how much the shipping is from Amiami...

Shipping for the Mini Controller and game from AmiAmi came to 4980 yen for EMS for me...so probably about the same for the controller. so you are looking at about $150 for the controller delivered from AmiAmi.

This is the Luka figure I thought was pretty cute/hot:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de..._keywords=luka$pagemax=100$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

Noahd42

Banned
FVen7Ed.jpg

My first opportunity to post in a Pick Up thread: I got a boxed Genesis, a little beat up with a mint CIB Shining Force II. Also has the original Shining Force, Aladdin, Exo, Sonic 2, Columns, Mega Bomberman and Eternal Champions. They threw in Disgaea as well.

Pretty glad to restart the Genesis collection. Once I move back home, I'll combine this with my stuff in storage and sell any duplicates I accumulate over the next few months.

Sorry for the poor quality cell phone pic.

I really wish I didn't like Uncanny X-men. I gave it a try, and I think I might have to start getting the monthlies. I really should trade wait and only pick up one of these things in floppies.

UXM is great, I'm so glad I bit the bullet on it and went with it.

Personally, I actually buy the UXM floppies (and all other $4 Marvel Now books) solely for the digital codes and then I'll just donate my floppies.

canocha

Got a few more games.

Battalion Wars, Kirby Air Ride and Sonic Heroes:
7dpjLTt.jpg

Silent Hill Shattered Memories and TTT2 Wii U:
GZXVTKe.jpg

Power Stone (with nothing broken):
8LZ6mjA.jpg

My first opportunity to post in a Pick Up thread: I got a boxed Genesis, a little beat up with a mint CIB Shining Force II. Also has the original Shining Force, Aladdin, Exo, Sonic 2, Columns, Mega Bomberman and Eternal Champions. They threw in Disgaea as well.

Pretty glad to restart the Genesis collection. Once I move back home, I'll combine this with my stuff in storage and sell any duplicates I accumulate over the next few months.

Sorry for the poor quality cell phone pic.

Nice. Really want to get the Shining Force games, never played them before.

Noahd42

Banned
Nice. Really want to get the Shining Force games, never played them before.

They are a bit pricy but if you're not picky you can run into them fairly often as cart only. If you have a Genesis already it's not too bad of an investment considering there is a lot of hours you can sink into it. Cart only could run you 20-30 dollars.

Side note, the Genesis is a pretty good RPG machine (Shining Force, Landstalker, Shadowrun, Phantasy Star) considering it's competitor really cornered that end of the market.

Gameboy415

Got some cool stuff over the last few weeks but didn't have time to take pics til now:

1303-Blu1_zps396565ef.jpg

I grabbed the latest batch of Disney Blu-Rays (and Home on the Range & Little Nemo, which were cheap on Amazon) - I now have every 2D Disney movie available on Blu-Ray! :)

1303-Games3_zps40d12436.jpg

I got the 3 games on top from Half-Price Books for ~$20 total and the 4 PS3 games for ~$15 total.

1303-Games5_zpscc682e65.jpg

I nabbed the last copy at my local Best Buy for $9.99!

1303-Games4_zps69988da5.jpg

I took advantage of Target's B2G1 sale to pick up some great new(er) games.

1303-Games6_zps46afe00e.jpg

I recently got back into eBaying and finally ordered the last Virtual Boy game I needed to complete the full set of 14 US releases.
I also recently learned that the Beauty & the Beast game pictured was published by Nintendo and I won a CIB copy for $10 shipped. :)

1303-SNES1_zps206625b3.jpg

Another eBay score - I was actually searching for TinStar when I came upon this lot.
I've wanted every game in the lot for years (other than SMW, which I already have 3 copies of, haha), and luckily won the auction.
The games are all in amazing condition and still have the plastic wrap on the boxes!

I have a coupon for this from best buy for $20 bucks off and thought about picking it up how is it?
20 bucks off? I would recommend it then - overally there are about 30 hours of fine gunplay and great game design + trophies and 3D ;)
That's pretty serious value. And I like it so far.

Tales of the Abyss (3DS) for 19.90
Samurai Warriors chronicles (3DS) for 19.90
Assassin's Creed 3 (WiiU) 29.90
eLeuFDC.jpg

Ranger Vest (19.90)
Beanie (5.90)
Flap Beanie (9.90)
Pack(3 pieces) of second hand wifebeaters (0.50)
Wrangler working pants (19.99)
Walmart fleece pants citycamo (5.00)
New tie(19.90) and bolotie(9.90) for upcoming proms
3j1NGx7.jpg

New working shirt for cold days (35.00)
34LRMpw.jpg

folding umbrella (7.90)
car seat covers for dirty clothes (29.90)
Leather notebook (9.90)
Alligator leather flask (90)
The Zombie Survival Guide (14.90)
President Baseball (?)
Victorinox swiss army Knife (19.90)
serrated knife (4.90)
Winchester rifle lighter (7.90)
blanket for protecting crap flying off my truck (19.90)
lyK0PCR.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

Target's B2G1 sale. Wanted to get 3D Land instead of NSMB2 but they didn't have any more copies. Had just one when I was there three days ago. Pick it up another time.

0xCA2

They had these Acer 27 inch monitors on sale at Amazon for $200. As a visually impaired person who spent most of his life on < 20 inch screens, I could cry right now.

Sorry for bad quality/ ghetooness

And to think I thought this wouldn't be big enough! This is huge for a monitor.

haikira

The vita games may come in very handy. There's some serious winds where i am, that have left thousands without power. The lights have been flickering for me all day and my router keeps resetting.

The movies were a pleasant surprise from my mum. Think she got them for cheap at a closing down sale.

sam_0095a1pxv.jpg

robot

Tatsunoko VS Capcom arcade board + Capcom I/O. Lacks some of the characters from the US Wii release...but now I can play this game without Wii's famous vaseline filter.

ed3ba2ae932211e2890a22000a1fbc9a_7.jpg

Early this month I got Persona 4 Golden on PSN and it's keeping me very busy. I haven't had much free time to justify buying any more games this month.

Such a great game! This is one of those games I honestly feel like everyone should play.

Except I caved in with DOA5+. Ended up buying a physical copy since for some stupid reason the PSN release was delayed until next week in the EU.
I've been playing DOA since the Dreamcast and I know it has a great fighting system system.

And now a great wallpaper to go with the games :p

Sushigod7

Gaming/Movies up first, was not that interested in Lollipop Chainsaw but for 10 dollars I thought I'd give it a shot. Same price on Adventure Time 3DS via Best Buy's sale. Got Megaman and FZero off eBay.

ibuk0h8F8gWba7.JPG

iet7mH2ZEf5MQ.JPG

Got this cheap at Sony Style store closing.
i6dyIXbKsuiFe.JPG

All the prints are from Megacon here in Orlando good times. The Hello Kitty is actually a paper cut piece the picture does it no justice it pops off so well, my daughter loves it.
i3gK9miWNaRFw.JPG

iARhQVqs3IEz8.JPG

iy0yA20ICN7KA.JPG

ibkx2SfK7HxaQU.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom