• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sippin

Bioshock press kit

IMAG1642.jpg

IMAG1643.jpg

IMAG1644.jpg

I ordered a bunch of Disney movies off of Amazon.

I accidentally bought PAL box sets of Toy Story and the Lion King Movies. Luckily they are region free.
Cinderella Collectors Edition. It looks neat but I do not recommend buying this. It's very cheaply made, especially the "book" that contains the movies but it does have nice art in it.
I picked up some video games. Mirror's Edge, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Rayman Origins, Tomb Raider, Lego City Undercover (really been looking forward to this one), and Epic Mickey 2. I also grabbed a year of xbox live since it was 39.99 at Target and another Wiimote+Nunchuck.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep Black Ops 2 for Wii U or take it back.

Grief.exe

I did some work this month!

I picked up Age of Empires II and BioShock Infinite.

XCOM and BioShock were promotional gifts for pre-ordering Infinite.

Don't Starve and Jet Set Radio were gifts.

jCLuKdXotjI02.png

Picked up Fire Emblem, Ocarina of Time, and Harvest Moon during a buy 2 get 1 sale.

jEU1DI7lr7IFE.png

Expanded my GBA collection through Craigslist. Picked up some favorites Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Metroid: Zero Mission, and Super Mario Advance.

j5kZLtuHncOmh.png

Drain You

Sorry for the terrible pictures, was too lazy to even get up and turn on the lights. PAX tuckered me out hahah.

Not really a SNES collector but I have always wanted to own boxed copies of each of the Donkey Kong Countries and couldn't help myself when I saw these two at PAX
Also they were giving these out at PAX to anyone who had an android phones. It is actually quite nice and comes with a nice little carrying pouch. Using it with A Galaxy S3

HPhins54

Neo Member
I've been looking at Ni No Kuni for a while, but have been hesitant to buy it. Well, my coworker asked me the other day if I knew anyone looking to buy it and I told him I'd be interested. Got the book and game used, but in great condition for...$30!

Also, I decided to pick up OoT for my new 3DS. Owned it on N64 and never beat it. I always hear about how great it is so I decided to give it another shot.

Loxley

I've decied to make more of an effort to embrace my Vita lately.

I got caught up in GAF's current Monster Hunter fever, the problem is I don't have a 3DS or a Wii U so I was glad to find Freedom Unite on PSN for $10. I've never played a MH game before, but I figured for $10 I could give the series a shot :) I also haven't played a Megaman game since I was maybe nine years old, and hey guys, Mega Man games are hard ><

Were it not for the occasionally shitty framerate, this game would be a damn-near perfect mobile version of Trials.

I was browsing the PS1 classics and came across Destrega. The name sounded oddly familiar, so I looked up some gameplay on YouTube and sure enough, I played the shit out of the demo for this game 13 years ago that came with an issue of OPM. Completely forgot about it. Talk about a random find, it's still a shockingly fun (and difficult) game.

StAidan

My CIB NES collection got some new additions this month:

xKYXv4E.jpg

Also some miscellaneous scores. Never have played the Zelda Oracle games before, so I'm excited to dig in:

iwIzIlZ.jpg

nny

Some magazines and a gem of gravity-defying game:

DSC08380_zpse2e11814.jpg

A guide for Ni No Kuni and...*gasp* a Vita game with a manual?

DSC08402_zps032abc21.jpg

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
My CIB NES collection got some new additions this month:

http://i.imgur.com/xKYXv4E.jpg[IMG]

Also some miscellaneous scores. Never have played the Zelda Oracle games before, so I'm excited to dig in:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iwIzIlZ.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

get charged a ton for that battletoads double dragon?

Gamble

Sorry for the terrible pictures, was too lazy to even get up and turn on the lights. PAX tuckered me out hahah.

Not really a SNES collector but I have always wanted to own boxed copies of each of the Donkey Kong Countries and couldn't help myself when I saw these two at PAX

Also they were giving these out at PAX to anyone who had an android phones. It is actually quite nice and comes with a nice little carrying pouch. Using it with A Galaxy S3

I gotta make it to a PAX one year :-( so jealous

It all began in 1996...

wlybFN6.jpg

2cfBQaF.jpg

fzEKzL9.jpg

twDG0Fo.jpg

GRmUbxC.jpg

TozLwAL.jpg

XYP2TXn.jpg

PElhRHN.jpg

joPnT0p.jpg

...And now I have something special to truly celebrate what it all means to me!

I <3 you Resident Evil. Thank you for the memories (^_____________^)

tWdmsrq.png

Took the plunge. Reviews are through the roof + GMG had an amazing deal.

Got Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 + The Darkness II + XCOM: Enemy Unknown for ~37EUR. Crazy!

<3 PC gaming <3

gundalf

ccnvf3e99k45yrjw1.jpg

Shinobi for just 5&#8364;, i wonder if it is fun.
Oh and i bought Rhythm Thief only because of that one Thread here on Gaf that made me interested in it.

And this stuff too:
gastraa040.jpg
mg0122.jpg
belman0025.jpg

Supposed to be "Japan Style" which i don't believe but it was cheap, so whatever.

Chairhome

It all began in 1996...

...And now I have something special to truly celebrate what it all means to me!

I <3 you Resident Evil. Thank you for the memories (^_____________^)
Sweet! Classy pics, man. I like the MGS shelf and the RE setup is nice too.
Also never got to thank you for the little doodle you threw in that package you sent me a long time ago. I was reusing the envelope today and I noticed it. I appreciate it!

And this stuff too:
gastraa040.jpg
mg0122.jpg
belman0025.jpg

Supposed to be "Japan Style" which i don't believe but it was cheap, so whatever.

Nice Jackets, where from?

And this stuff too:
gastraa040.jpg
mg0122.jpg
belman0025.jpg

Well, I really hope you're thin enough to be able to fit in those jackets and like them a lot. We've discussed them in the Manshion thread and most of them are cheap, ill-fitting clothes that only look 'good' because of them being pinned to the mannequin but some have had a bit of success with them.

Best of luck but hopefully it didn't set you back too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom