• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your image in quote tags.

[/quote ] without the space.

Sweet! Classy pics, man. I like the MGS shelf and the RE setup is nice too.
Also never got to thank you for the little doodle you threw in that package you sent me a long time ago. I was reusing the envelope today and I noticed it. I appreciate it

Thx

You Rock ;)

I actually have a large MGS collection (the entire Play arts line 'cept the actual Metal Gears from PW). They're all at work though. Plan on posting them when I get my Raiden in.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
PostPAX/Amazon order.
2y8SnRQl.jpg

Redicuilous Fishing hat - Thanks Rami
Cards Against Humanity + expansions + PAX exclusive packs.
Sword & Sworcery shirt
Mega 64 Con 2013 Exclusive DVD
MIDI cables
UDraw - Cheap tablet for the computer.

PostPAX/Amazon order.
2y8SnRQl.jpg

Redicuilous Fishing hat - Thanks Rami
Cards Against Humanity + expansions + PAX exclusive packs.
Sword & Sworcery shirt
Mega 64 Con 2013 Exclusive DVD
MIDI cables

That's an awesome shirt. I'm playing through that game again at the moment.

caex

Neo Member
Got a couple new records:

Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal and Aldebaran/Sod Hauler - Aldebaran/Sod Hauler

JB1rZq9.jpg

Not sure if I can actually post the cover of the Aldebaran/Sod Hauler record.

guest1321

Sorry in advance for the long post. I haven't had a chance till now to take pictures.

Twelve South BookBook Case for iPhone 5

Sperry Top Siders

Above & Beyond
Added bonus: Saw them on New Years Eve

New 5.1 Home Theater System
  • Receiver -- Pioneer VSX-1022K
  • Center -- Pioneer SP-C22
  • Subwoofer -- Pioneer SW8MKII (Not Pictured)
  • L/R -- Polk Audio Monitor 50 Floor Standing
  • Rear -- Pioneer SP-BS22-LR

New Media
  • Blu-Rays
  • Startup Related Books
  • Halo Silentium
  • Trying out comics so am going to read these two and see what I think. Recommendations welcome.

GAMES!

Bioshock Infinite & Family

Apple Accessories
  • Twelve South Book Arc (Love It)
  • 500GB USB 3.0 External HDD
  • Apple TV3
  • Trackpad & Keyboard + Holder for them

My New Baby
  • 15-Inch Macbook Pro with Retina
  • 2.7Ghz Intel I7 Quad-Core
  • 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM
  • 512GB SSD
  • Does not come with camera to show how beautiful it is…. definitely a downside.

feli

Sorry in advance for the long post. I haven't had a chance till now to take pictures.

Sperry Top Siders

Above & Beyond

New Media
  • Blu-Rays
  • Startup Related Books
  • Halo Silentium
  • Trying out comics so am going to read these two and see what I think. Recommendations welcome.

GAMES!

Apple Accessories
  • Apple TV3

My New Baby
  • 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM
  • 512GB SSD
  • Does not come with camera to show how beautiful it is…. definitely a downside.

Can you post the source of your wallpaper for the iPhone?

Gamble

Sperry Top Siders

Above & Beyond

New Media
  • Blu-Rays
  • Startup Related Books
  • Halo Silentium

GAMES!

Apple Accessories
  • Apple TV3

My New Baby
  • 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz RAM
  • 512GB SSD

lovely haul, I'm really kicking myself for not preordering the song bird addition of infinite..... :-(

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Best Wishes Axew, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U and a copy for each of our two 3DS XLs) and the reversible red pouch from Club Nintendo.

Axew is actually much higher quality than I anticipated and especially compared to the normal Pokemon plushies I've seen in Toys 'R' Us. Photos really don't do him justice. I reaaaaally want to find a BW Tepig now.

Might be adding Luigi's Mansion to this list later in the day.

Dr Dogg

Well been in a bit of a stupid mood recently and been lapping up Collectors Eds. for anything. So here is The Good, The Bad As! & The Ugly.
I'll let you guys decide which is which.

GAMES!
iFUPkBy.jpg

6cIT6aB.jpg

OtSDTpW.jpg

77jc2v1.jpg

4lBDmux.jpg

Ohhhh you're going to be hurting in the Backlog Blitz thread guest. Must update my (pathetic) progress.

guest1321

Can you post the source of your wallpaper for the iPhone?
Yeah, here you go. Sorry it took a little while. I had gotten it from a Bioshock Infinite hype thread and I wanted to source it to that but was unsuccessful. Anyways, here it is: Bioshock Infinite Phone Wallpaper

lovely haul, I'm really kicking myself for not preordering the song bird addition of infinite..... :-(
Yeah, I was kind of iffy about it for the past week as it was a lot of money but ultimately I'm really happy that I got it. Solid edition too

Ohhhh you're going to be hurting in the Backlog Blitz thread guest. Must update my (pathetic) progress.
Like I said In my post I haven't been able to post for a LONNG time, so these games are from a while back.

guest1321

Weird that they would change the packaging of the boxes within a box for the EU version (assuming that is the reason for the difference).

Dr Dogg

Like I said In my post I haven't been able to post for a LONNG time, so these games are from a while back.

D'oh oh yeah I remember you writing a great summary of Horizon. Tempted to pick it up when I get the backlog down.

Weird that they would change the packaging of the boxes within a box for the EU version (assuming that is the reason for the difference).

I think it's a Take Two thing. Happened with my Borderlands 2 ULCE, Max Payne 3 CE and the awful Duke Nukem Forever BoS. They are all different in some way from the NA editions (BL2 isn't a limited No. for example)

Accoun

LOL, wonder how it performs. RB3 keys actually don't look that bad for the price (I think, the biggest competitors are probably Korg NanoKey and Akai LPK25 - and they have these tiny keys) since they dropped on price. Wonder if the tablet's any good as well...

n8

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, wonder how it performs. RB3 keys actually don't look that bad for the price (I think, the biggest competitors are probably Korg NanoKey and Akai LPK25 - and they have these tiny keys) since they dropped on price. Wonder if the tablet's any good as well...

It's pretty simple. Plug it in (run this program) and play. The short time I've used it worked. No pressure sensitivity though. I'm not planning on doing any real work out of it, so I'm okay with what I got. That and you don't mess with any configurations of the tablet itself so it still works as intended on a PS3. Should also work on the 360's one too, but you need to do more work to get it running.

Miroku129

Pokémon: Soul Silver Edition

EnTDfwvl.jpg

ArtSpirits Kyasarin: Katherine PVC Figure

DYWNiFgl.jpg

Wreck-It Ralph (Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy)

Gzxo7k3l.jpg

apesh1t

Banned
13BD1912-C8F6-4470-8D46-A464DC1B2BD6-3987-00000123FE30995A_zpsfa9365c9.jpg

Sorry for the glare, it was over a skylight.

Got 3 packages yesterday including a Easter basket from my mom (I'm 32). She likes to send me toiletries, because she's scared I don't take care of myself.

New deck/bearings (skate season is coming up)
Everything else came from Best Buy, although I got the Sandisk mp3 player last week. (Starhawk is an awesome game)

I've had my PS3 special edition copy since release, and I'm going to double did in future for sure. This is despite not playing the former yet.
JTXIcbJ.jpg

Dark Souls is one of my favorite games of all time (alongside Demon's Souls). Got them both day one. Limited Editions. All guns blazing. Enjoyed every minute of it.
Now I can't wait to see it on my PC with Durante's fix applied. It's gonna be marvelous...

guest1321

D'oh oh yeah I remember you writing a great summary of Horizon. Tempted to pick it up when I get the backlog down.

Thanks! Might have to go spend some more time in Horizon once I beat TR and BI.

I think it's a Take Two thing. Happened with my Borderlands 2 ULCE, Max Payne 3 CE and the awful Duke Nukem Forever BoS. They are all different in some way from the NA editions (BL2 isn't a limited No. for example)

That makes sense. Still seams really odd though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom