• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0059.jpg

got my dildo shirt.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Chiaroscuro said:
Had to buy it. Even that it sucks it does not have a cartridge slot and more than half of the 86 build-in games are homebrew like games such Chess, Tic-Tac-Toe and the like, but come on, where I would play Genesis versions of NFS ProStreet, The Sims 2, SimCity and FIFA 08? My collector´s soul must be feed...

Presenting the Sega MegaDrive (Genesis) 3 model compact (6"x6"x1"):

[img/]http://www.uploadimagens.com/upload/9152cfe9c85d5385f896d33976fced6d.jpg[/img]

[img/]http://www.uploadimagens.com/upload/d671daf2df34c1e345f5320cac739ec2.jpg[/img]

[img/]http://www.uploadimagens.com/upload/79fd6f9ec28d0c5f33bd96353499a8d3.jpg[/img]

By the way, it is an official licensed product, produced by TecToy in Brazil, and not a bootleg product.

where I can buy this sexy Brazilian MD online ?

Totobeni said:
where I can buy this sexy Brazilian MD online ?

Hummm.... that is not easy since most of the stores does not allow international shipping (unless it is books, cds and dvds)

It seems that FNAC (www.fnac.com.br) and Saraiva (www.saraiva.com.br) ships anything to USA and Japan, but they do not have the console on stock. Submarino has it, but it does not ship abroad.

drizzle said:
If what the dude said is correct (only outputs in PAL-M), you won't be able to play in color.

Either you will need a converter (not good due to lag) or a PAL-M capable TV (some European Philips sets are tri-PAL). Or a cheap Brazilian TV....

I was planning to sell one at ebay if it outputs NTSC, but since it cannot, I gave up.

Dreweyes

Just got my 3 shirts from Panic Goods, but one of them is not the shirt I ordered.

I ordered 2 of the Noby Noby Boy shirts, and 1 Katamari shirt (the gold castle one), but they sent me the Elephant one with the price instead. Still a cool shirt, but I'm going to try and get a free shirt out of it... :D

LRB1983

Banned
edgefusion said:
No.

BoA is a Korean popstar who's recently broached into the American music space with her debut English album.
Oops... then I was confused with the english band who works for pioneer xD (duvet song)

milkham

edgefusion said:
No.

BoA is a Korean popstar who's recently broached into the American music space with her debut English album.

she also hit it huge in japan, I think she was the first non-japanese artist to top their charts? something like that.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
milkham said:
she also hit it huge in japan, I think she was the first non-japanese artist to top their charts? something like that.

She's big all over Asia: Singapore, Thailand, you name it. A lot of Koreans don't seem to like BoA because they feel she abandoned the Korean market for Japan.

JEKKI

the new Boa album is terrrrrrrible lol.

it's like "hay! we gotta make a debut album for asia's international superstar!!"

"hmm... well what would spell success in america??"

"AUTO-TUNE!!"

now we get to listen to BoA's american debut with great hits such as

"L-l-l-lick you like a lollipop"

"You got your love lock down, your love lock down"

and my favorite,

"I'm at the barrrrrtenderrrrr~~"

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
EYE EYE EYE EYE DID IT DID IT DID IT 4 <3

Proc

o8wakm.jpg

Hurrah for good unopened games at good prices:
NWN2 Gold - $29
No More Heroes - $18.98
Sam and Max Season 1 - $9.99

Can't beat that, I'm so happy with these frugal purchases.

mjc

schick85 said:
Someone here actually bought Henry Hatworth!?
Congrats! How's it holding up?

I actually haven't even opened it yet. I'm playing GTA right now, then Suikoden, and then I'll probably play Henry Hatsworth. Too many games, not enough time.

Strike

Big haul this month. Took advantage of Best Buy's 50% off deal on anime.
DSCN0227.jpg

Bought the Watchmen motion comic and manage to finsh the GN before opening weekend.
DSCN0229.jpg

Amazon had some great deals too. Fast shipping.
DSCN0230.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Strike said:
Big haul this month. Took advantage of Best Buy's 50% off deal on anime.

Great choices there. I picked up several of the same anime from BB since it was so cheap.

wowzors

Did case closed ever finish? I remeber watching that on Cartoon Network a couple of years back, it was interesting.

Strike

wowzors said:
Did case closed ever finish? I remeber watching that on Cartoon Network a couple of years back, it was interesting.

They aired two seasons back to back then pulled the plug due to low ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom