• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adg1034

NeoGAFMarchPickups3.jpg

I just discovered Goozex. And yes, that is a German copy of Jedi Knight, but it's all in English, baby. :D

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I wish I got out to Bestbuy sooner, but since the sale "ends" tomorrow, I'm glad I could hit it today.

2d7ddo5.jpg

These are not from Bestbuy, but from the store next to them. Used DVDs. Megazones were 2.99 ea and Tekkaman was $8.

2v2f781.jpg

2saj9qf.jpg

Gattaca BD (was on sale at Best Buy and is one of my favorite movies):
IMG_0752.jpg

In honor of the upcoming release of the new season, I decided to finally pick up the series (will be buying the entire series in groups of books):
IMG_0755.jpg

Club Persona P4 book (mostly filled with fanart alongside official art):
IMG_0756.jpg

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Drahcir said:
That. Is. Awesome. Where may I ask did you procure said awesomeness?

I got mine from http://www.classicthrottleshop.com They are made by Dakota. Their site is here http://www.home-of-speed.com/ GP Originals also have a huge range of stuff too... http://www.grandprix-originals.com

My jacket is the Mechanics jacket. I love it.

milkham said:
it comes pre-dirtied?

Yeah... I'm pretty sure it's illegal to have one that's clean. :D

Leonsito said:
Best. Jacket. Ever.

Yep!

Also picked up some movies today...

5e65oz.jpg

JEKKI

yeay~!!! I finally got my free burrito this morning! It was delicious!!

but the cool part was... it came with a free drink!!!

2qxsvit.jpg

maaan that's crazy! I never drink beverages! but they gave it to me for free!!!

also a free magazine subscription and a free game from goozex!! everything today is free!!

you're killing me larry! sit n sleep will beat anyone's advertised price or your mattress is freeeeee~!!!

5k3ins.jpg

Dragon Ball! gotta get that Dragon Ball!!

dont stop til you got them all! the 7 magic ball!!

it's all u gotta do to make your wish! come! true!

get that dragon ball! dragon ball! the greatest test of all is to get that magic ball!!

Danger all around you! Villains everywhere!

Evil lurks around you! Keep on searching and beware!

GOKOU! he's gonna SHOW YOU!

He's gonna help you find the waaaay~!!

GOKOU! he's gonna SHOW YOU!

him and his friends are gonna SAVE THE DAY!!

Dragon ball!! da da da da da da Dragon Ball!! da da da da da da Dragon Ball!! da da da da da da DRAGON BALL~!!

migulic

This is my first time posting in this thread, so I added things from February as well. Persona 4, Tetris DS and Yoshi's Island are from March; Burnout Paradise, MGS2, N+ and Chrono Trigger are from February. All except Yoshi's Island were brand new and sealed.

DSCN1450-2.jpg

charmed699

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

Just coming around to show what I bought so far in March, but it's not a lot fortunately.

So I developed a healthy obsession with Resident Evil 5 and went on a spree. Try to find out what I got related to the game in the picture as there's quite a few items there. ;)

march_1.jpg

Also just came back from getting MadWorld from the Post office as the box was too big to fit through post box. Haven't played it yet but the soundtrack is a lot more catchy than I thought it would be!

march_2.jpg

Finally got Dr Mario/Puzzle Collection and Mario advance 4 cheap for gameboy advance. On the xbox 360 got Beijing as it was just too cheap to not buy it. In terms of
Wii had to get Sonic and the Black Knight which is already finished. :)

march_3.jpg

A pleasure seeing everyone's purchases for the month.

2vlp5e1.jpg

Edge 200 (Wipeout cover)
Aliens and Predator box set (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, Predator, Predator 2, AVP, AVP2)
Solty Rei vol 1
Yummy Cookies :3
Wireless Singstar Mics

It's a good day.

S. L.

Tenjo Tenge Vol 19 and the three little chibi pinky street Tenjo Tenge figures.
they are so fucking cute i couldn't resist.
goushengongsi-img600x47rpl.jpg

pict50387olt.jpg

pict50438qga.jpg

byropoint

IMG_1383.jpg

an iPhone 3G 16gb, got it as a gift, just when the 3rd generation one was announced. -_-
but despite that i still love it :)

bracelet.jpg

and a sexy leather Diesel wristband. :D

SuperPac

byropoint said:
an iPhone 3G 16gb, got it as a gift, just when the 3rd generation one was announced. -_-
but despite that i still love it :)

The only thing announced was the new software update (which all iPhones can upgrade to). Apple has *not* announced a 3rd generation iPhone yet, but there are rumors that that'll happen in the summer.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Nitemare1 said:
My biggest pick up to date! No more large to medium sized pick ups for me for a while!

P3210106.jpg

How do you like it? I'm torn between a Ranger and a Dakota to buy in the next few weeks.

Quake1028

12481gn.jpg

Nintendo Wii
Wii Play ($10 more than Wiimote alone, so why not?)
Wii Nunchuk
MLB 09: The Show
2 x Creative 4GB USB Flash Drives ($9.99 each from Newegg)

LRB1983

Banned
elohel said:
can you play silent hill on an american ps3 or psp?
Yes, you can play all psx games you download from psn on all systems, japanese, european or american.
PSX games from psn have no region.
I have Biohazard Director's Cut, 2 & 3 from Hong Kong account, Castlevania SOTN from US account and Silent from euro and all of them works perfect on the same PSP/PS3 system.

elohel

LRB1983 said:
Yes, you can play all psx games you download from psn on all systems, japanese, european or american.
PSX games from psn have no region.
I have Biohazard Director's Cut, 2 & 3 from Hong Kong account, Castlevania SOTN from US account and Silent from euro and all of them works perfect on the same PSP/PS3 system.

oh awesome thanks

what about getting your billing info in? lol

can you just make up an address or w/e for the billing info if u have an american credit card?

Nitemare1

lethial said:
How do you like it? I'm torn between a Ranger and a Dakota to buy in the next few weeks.

I'm loving it. Now to be fair I didn't have a Dodge dealer near by to test drive a Dakota and compare with but I like it way more than the GM's tried. I'll know more when I get it a little more broken in. I found today I was driving it everywhere like it was made of glass. lol

LRB1983

Banned
elohel said:
oh awesome thanks

what about getting your billing info in? lol

can you just make up an address or w/e for the billing info if u have an american credit card?
Yes, but It doesn't work for all countries. You can lie your billing address in some countries of European Union (not for UK at least with my VISA card but I didn't try with other).

elohel

LRB1983 said:
Yes, but It doesn't work for all countries. You can lie your billing address in some countries of European Union (not for UK at least with my VISA card but I didn't try with other).

hmmmm...okay ill give it a shot! lol w/a mastercard i mean

thanks for the info again!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Not gaming related but fook it :p

1237308663836.jpg

1237308707927.jpg

I also picked up a G1, but I cannot take a picture of that as well thats what I take pictures with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom