• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whitehawk said:
So then stop slacking off and start working, and wait until you get home to post pictures, goddam.

Hard to slack when there is nothing to do, LOL! :lol It is Saturday night after all. :D

I do find it funny though how people are getting upset over this, LOL! Typical Neogaf.

SilverLunar said:
My_new_pet_Cockateil_by_silverlunar777.jpg

The Cockatiel, not the Wii :p

atleast he is going to take shit on the right console...:lol :lol :lol

B.K.

My copy of Xenogears Thousands of Daggers arrived today.

35cg32p.jpg

I was surprised it was so small. I was expecting it to be close to the size of Perfect Works. It's quite a bit smaller.

3168br8.jpg

Fox the Sly

I got another PSP. My old PSP-1000 model was stolen a couple years ago, so I decided to jump in again. I also got GripShift (in hopes of... well, I won't speak on that), a Sony PSP stamina battery (+20% battery life) and a a 4GB memory stick.

6f6uyv.jpg

Canon Powershot SD780 IS, Resident Evil 5, Patapon, Locoroco 2, Zelda mints, Mario keychain game and watch.
Love the new Powershot. It shoots in HD, 720p to be exact. Gonna love using this thing at concerts! It's so small, I think the smallest Powershot Canon has ever made.

05.jpg

04.jpg

Saw Cut Copy and Matt and Kim on Wednesday! Got a Cut Copy wrist band and snagged the set list after the show.

06.jpg

LRB1983 said:
Yes, you can play all psx games you download from psn on all systems, japanese, european or american.
PSX games from psn have no region.
I have Biohazard Director's Cut, 2 & 3 from Hong Kong account, Castlevania SOTN from US account and Silent from euro and all of them works perfect on the same PSP/PS3 system.

I have PS1 games from both the US and JPN stores that I copy over to my PSP, but I hate having to activate the proper account to play them. I'd love to play both US and JPN content at the same time.

Goidil

Street Fighter IV (Street Fighter IV for Xbox 360 Asia version, HORI EX Fighting Stick and a poster of the game)

svj39d.jpg

Finally Gake no Ue no Ponyo has come to Italy. I watched it Saturday night and I enjoy it very much.

2qm11.jpg

Exit (japanese version), F355 Challenge (japanese version), Red Dead Revolver, Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, Ridge Racer Revolution (unfortunately Platinum vers) and GTA 2. Not shown Mytrain Wars (promo).

2dgjhie.jpg

A biography about Giovannino Guareschi, writer of Don Camillo series. Very interesting...

39esp.jpg

kitchenmotors said:
Saw Cut Copy and Matt and Kim on Wednesday! Got a Cut Copy wrist band and snagged the set list after the show.

06.jpg

Haha, listening to Cut Copy's Lights And Music (Boys Noize Happy Birthday Remix) right now and then I saw your post. :D

Ah, forgot I bought these! Nine Inch Nails pre-sale tickets and two-day Pitchfork Music Festival Tickets. I still have Peaches tickets on the way as well.

09.jpg

Unregistered007 said:
atleast he is going to take shit on the right console...:lol :lol :lol
Uhh did you want to make a "LOL LOL LOL my Wii is dusty" troll attept or something??

I think a lot of birds did shit on you judging by your comment.

SilverLunar said:
Uhh did you want to make a "LOL LOL LOL my Wii is dusty" troll attept or something??

I think a lot of birds did shit on you judging by your comment.

OH SNAP! Drama in the monthly pickup thread!

Nice collection so far this month. I have a second post incoming, but waiting on some shirts and new camera before posting. Still haven't found a nice rug for my room. Been looking for gaming related or nice texture so it, along with my computer, can help motivate creative thinking.

Anyone know where I can find a cool rug, especially ones relative to our common interest?

adg1034

xenorevlis said:
Nice collection so far this month. I have a second post incoming, but waiting on some shirts and new camera before posting. Still haven't found a nice rug for my room. Been looking for gaming related or nice texture so it, along with my computer, can help motivate creative thinking.

Anyone know where I can find a cool rug, especially ones relative to our common interest?

On a completely different note, shouldn't your username be xynorevlis? Just sayin'.

adg1034 said:
On a completely different note, shouldn't your username be xynorevlis? Just sayin'.
I'm not sure what that is in reference to. xenorevlis is just the reverse of my original, 90's AOL name "silveronex".

It's a shame that space invaders rug isn't something you can buy. Concept only :(

adg1034

Linkified said:
Or maybe he didn't buy it but was just showing what the user needed to go have. :lol

But then that would be Wii trolling in an unrelated thread, and likely deserving of a ban.

BdoUK

My Natuzzi chair finally showed up. I also got a new coffee and two end tables to go along with the new furniture.

So far my labrador hasn't showed much interest in the new furniture...much to my relief!

sv4emc.jpg

2jbt79e.jpg

Tirade

placeholder
kitchenmotors said:

06.jpg

SO JEALOUS. That's a killer set too... missing them in Boston (2 hrs. away) as we speak... :(

Just adding stuff from this month as I get a chance to take pics.

Salo - or The 120 Days of Sodom : Criterion Collection

Great film but definately not one that you want to bring out on date night. :lol

Picture003-1.jpg

neoism

BdoUK said:
My Natuzzi chair finally showed up. I also got a new coffee and two end tables to go along with the new furniture.

So far my labrador hasn't showed much interest in the new furniture...much to my relief!

sv4emc.jpg

2jbt79e.jpg
You have great taste dude, awesome dog too!

Yes Boss!

Fuck yeah! New flavor Doritos!!

These seem like permanent flavors too...none of that mash-up shit they've been doing recently. Diablo is like crazy citrusy flamin' hot but the Toro is just a repackage of the original Habanero with the Sabritas logo.

IMG_0227-1.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

BdoUK said:

http://s5.tinypic.com/sv4emc.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://s5.tinypic.com/2jbt79e.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]Another Natuzzi Gaffer *high five*. If you haven't found out already wait until you learn that after sitting 10-20 minutes on a Natuzzi piece of furniture you fall asleep. Even when I have friends or family over at least one of them will be snoozing in a short period of time.

cjdunn

Yes Boss! said:
Man, I love cockatiels. Here is ours that we rescued:

SMH.

Apple keyboards
mar0909.jpg

Collage of awesome. The Kurosagi... and Locke & Key gets are from Squadcast recommendations.
mar1009.jpg

Not sure why so yellow. It's a black Shuffle. Just for the techno-geek hell of it.
mar1109.jpg

I was >this< close to spending twice as much for a wide gamut NEC.
mar1209.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom