• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryn

goldenticket said:
madworld-1.jpg

Puppy! <3

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Some of this is from February while the rest is March.

All these games were dirt cheap.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/gun.jpg

I must be one of the few that still buys psp games.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/zone.jpg

Not pictured is Guitar hero Aerosmith which I picked up with GH3.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/gh3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/wwe.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/cd.jpg

I really need to stop buying stuff. I have an entire freakin drawer filled with games I've never even opened.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/jedipete33/shelf.jpg

I see you have the same sickness as me "mustbuyitis". I have drawer full of unopened games too LOL. I have Conan 360 unopened somewhere in my house. Also, Age of Conan might suck but the soundtrack is fuckin awesome. Nice pickups.

Gagaman

industrian said:
A sealed Baldr Force Exe is just to the right of it. ;)
God dammit! :lol
One of these days I'm going to need to just bite the bullet and blow some big money on the few remaining rare games I want for the system, as I have almost everything I want except the major expensive ones. I do have Segagaga though. :D

psy18

Bought FS3 a few weeks ago. Modded it to hell.
And today, I just got a HRAP-EX.

100_2874_resize.jpg

Can't wait to mod this baby!

eXistor

Normally I would never buy Killzone 2, but it was $25 so I had to give it a shot. No idea when I'll ever play it though.

15mgwfl.jpg

@ JEKKI yeah ive get so many of those in LA. its depressing to think how much money ive had to pay to cover parking tickets over the past few years

Jhoan

CIMG2754.jpg

Picked these 2 up yesterday from Virgin's closing sale; 30% off so I got both for about 43 bucks a piece or so. I seriously hope that I will not be let down by Fallout 3 since I'm a big JRPG fan (although, I did enjoy Mass Effect) and I'm not a fan of FPS RPGs at all. Hopefully Dead Space'll be as good as Resident Evil 4.

Finally got time to take pics (I got these on Friday):

Both my HD Caddy and screws got stripped from when I was upgrading my HD, so I got new HD Caddy & Screws courtesy of SCEA Customer Support (Free of charge):
IMG_0729.jpg

CDs:
IMG_0736.jpg

Resident Evil 5 US Collector's Edition:
IMG_0737.jpg

Tricell bag:
IMG_0738.jpg

For those curious about the size, here's my 12 inch G4 PowerBook & sleeve inside the bag (it fits comfortably):
IMG_0739.jpg

Well, just got back from Best Buy. Only intended to buy an anime, but saw Pikmin & a Nyko Battery replacement so I splurged:

pikminsamurai7nyko.jpg

And the backlog gets even thicker. Did I mention I just got Disaster: Day of Crisis (import), and MadWorld a couple of days ago...that's what I mean by a backlog...

Ecto311

Auron_Kale said:
Finally got time to take pics (I got these on Friday):

Resident Evil 5 US Collector's Edition: pics

Nice I was wondering how the bag was considering it comes in a tiny box. Ill probably pick this up now, thanks.

JRW said:
I hate you right now. =P

I'm really unhappy with my current sub and wanna build my own but I'm kind of scared since I'm not exactly handy and haven't built anything before. Any prior experience with this kind of stuff? I'd like some beginners tips if you have any. =)

Mail slot went blat blat blat blat blat blat...
2vm9b1w.jpg
wu31gl.jpg
2yuk9og.jpg
9teut0.jpg
25k7dpf.jpg
34fbgcj.jpg
34pkj89.jpg
2mrfcit.jpg
27zwvwg.jpg
20j69o3.jpg
15y7yo9.jpg
2mpaglz.jpg

They put a bit of effort into the extraordinarily deluxe edition of The Holy Grail actually. There are three cows inside.

Ecto311

grap3fruitman said:
I hate you right now. =P

I'm really unhappy with my current sub and wanna build my own but I'm kind of scared since I'm not exactly handy and haven't built anything before. Any prior experience with this kind of stuff? I'd like some beginners tips if you have any. =)

Search for some internet forums about sub woofer work and boxes. Build them to fit the area and also fit the speaker specs. Use blanket/pillow filling to stuff the box when you are done. Get a rotozip and a hole guide for cutting the face circle out - it works great.

Figure out if you want to carpet the box and if so get some spray 3M adhesive, practice with some crap wood and a strip of carpet then do the box. Use plenty of wood screws and if its a sealed box use some kind of silicone to seal it from the inside when you have it screwed together. Don't drill holes for the wires to come out, get a junction box or a spring clip port for the outside - they sell them where you got your speaker. If you have a hatch back aim the speaker at the glass.

That's about all I learned when I was in highschool building boxes for my CRX. They might not be the best ideas for your situation. You might need a ported box or something different but you will be amazed the difference in sound if you don't stuff and seal the box.

Canti

Man, lots of nice cars in this months thread, wish I had so much spare cash :lol Following on from Saturday post (arrived this morning):

1j0sqx.jpg

24e6yvt.jpg

- Nike+ Ipod kit and wireless watch remote
- Red Ipod Nano 8GB (prefer my Zune80 but needed something with solid state memory for exercise)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
3359069255_dd076c3c9c.jpg

Papercraft Majora's Mask is new.

3359069077_49eb23931a.jpg

Goomba is new to the collection.

3359068851_23b323ac8b.jpg

Luigi is new, and sizing up the competition.

3359888056_a9c9057c69.jpg

Chef Kirby is new, and there maybe more Kirbys joining him soon. Home made Samus is ancient.

3359887878_a0d96039cc.jpg

Goomba and Bob-omb are new from one of those little two packs.

3359068201_016272acb2.jpg

Toad is new, and Yoshi is from Christmas. The container of Yoshi in the picture is from many years ago, but I figured I'd picture it. :D

3359887476_9e68526246.jpg

Starman is new.. and filled with sugary candy that taste.. interesting.

And.. maybe I'll update with my game pickups this month later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom