• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsidah

BdoUK said:
My Natuzzi chair finally showed up. I also got a new coffee and two end tables to go along with the new furniture.

So far my labrador hasn't showed much interest in the new furniture...much to my relief!

Great taste on decorating the place!

risk

Magnets and a lanyard from the DSi event in San Jose.
20pbq1g.jpg

Used the outside of the magnet sheet as a frame for a picture they printed out from the DSi.

8xn14k.jpg

Got this too, but I don't know if I'm going to use it.

eniamor

Neo Member
I too, got to pick some of those freebies. Those people were nice. I went to the Gamestop on Stevens Creek. Well here's mine.

_MG_2793.jpg

Yes Boss! said:
Fuck yeah! New flavor Doritos!!

These seem like permanent flavors too...none of that mash-up shit they've been doing recently. Diablo is like crazy citrusy flamin' hot but the Toro is just a repackage of the original Habanero with the Sabritas logo.

IMG_0227-1.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg
Holy crap . . . I've never see those. Look interesting.

lol at Cut Copy. Are they even popular overseas? Seen them too many times here in Aus, not very good when compared to other acts from here :lol

BdoUK said:
My Natuzzi chair finally showed up. I also got a new coffee and two end tables to go along with the new furniture.

So far my labrador hasn't showed much interest in the new furniture...much to my relief!

2jbt79e.jpg

Where did you get the chair? I have not heard of Natuzzi but it looks comfy as hell!

Zyzyxxz

eniamor said:
I too, got to pick some of those freebies. Those people were nice. I went to the Gamestop on Stevens Creek. Well here's mine.

_MG_2793.jpg

wait is this a promotion going on or do I have to attend some special event?

I wouldn't mind trading in my DS Lite for $100

untoldhero said:
lol at Cut Copy. Are they even popular overseas? Seen them too many times here in Aus, not very good when compared to other acts from here :lol

Uh, yeah. I've seen them 4 times in Chicago. Each show has been sold out and every show I've seen is better than the previous one.

I'm not very big on Australian acts, besides Cut Copy and The Presets. I prefer stuff coming out of France, but I like Cut Copy far more than The Presets. Although I do enjoy The Presets and I'm going to see theme in Chicago soon.

What out acts do you speak of? Are you just talking about The Presets? Because I hate the whole Cut Copy/Presets rivalry thing and if that's what you're going to refer to then forget I asked.

Dementia

Yes Boss! said:
Man, I love cockatiels. Here is ours that we rescued:

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg114/gregbuczek/P1000226.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to confiscate that from you. You don't deserve it.

kitchenmotors said:
Canon Powershot SD780 IS, Resident Evil 5, Patapon, Locoroco 2, Zelda mints, Mario keychain game and watch.
Love the new Powershot. It shoots in HD, 720p to be exact. Gonna love using this thing at concerts! It's so small, I think the smallest Powershot Canon has ever made.
How do you like the red color of it? I was thinking of getting either a red or black one...

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
untoldhero said:
I just saw them Saturday night in New York City, nearly tore the building down. The whole place, Terminal 5, was shaking because people were dancing so hard.

Yes, they are very popular in the right places.

Captain N

risk said:
Magnets and a lanyard from the DSi event in San Jose.
20pbq1g.jpg

Used the outside of the magnet sheet as a frame for a picture they printed out from the DSi.

8xn14k.jpg

Got this too, but I don't know if I'm going to use it.

so can you only get $100 trade in if you have one of those ?

BdoUK

ChronoKnight said:
Where did you get the chair? I have not heard of Natuzzi but it looks comfy as hell!

Natuzzi generally sells their items at their own stores from what I understand. However I got these at Macy's. You won't see the name Natuzzi on the tag but that's what they are.

This particular set is on closeout now at Macy's for a great price. Do a search for Natuzzi Caesar on their website and these items will come up.

MindCollizion said:
How do you like the red color of it? I was thinking of getting either a red or black one...

I love the red. It looks really good in person. I was going back and forth between the red and black. When I went to Best Buy they didn't have either silver or gold.

Love the HD movie mode, the quality is pretty good. I had to buy an 8GB card though, which only gives you 44 mins of HD movie time, but it's at a higher bitrate than any other compact point and shooter cameras that off HD.

El_TigroX said:
I just saw them Saturday night in New York City, nearly tore the building down. The whole place, Terminal 5, was shaking because people were dancing so hard.

Yes, they are very popular in the right places.

Same thing here in Chicago. The entire place was dancing and going crazy. Matt and Kim were insane as well, they must have a following in Chicago because the entire place was going just as crazy when they were on stage.

eniamor

Neo Member
Zyzyxxz said:
wait is this a promotion going on or do I have to attend some special event?

I wouldn't mind trading in my DS Lite for $100

Captain N said:
so can you only get $100 trade in if you have one of those ?

It was that nintendo club event. You have to get that specific card to trade in your ds lite at a specific gamestop because on the back it shows the name of the store. It's a pretty good deal but it's limited to only a few gamestop

BdoUK said:
Natuzzi generally sells their items at their own stores from what I understand. However I got these at Macy's. You won't see the name Natuzzi on the tag but that's what they are.

This particular set is on closeout now at Macy's for a great price. Do a search for Natuzzi Caesar on their website and these items will come up.

I appreciate the tip, that is an excellent price. Any impressions of the chair? I will try to see if they have one at a local Macy's.

herod

160yazo.jpg

After not buying any Nintendo stuff for maybe a year or more, I'm back with a bang.

Got GTA: CW and Picross coming too.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nice Cockatiel. I have one that looks exactly like that. I also have one that looks like Pikachu.

I'll post my stuff next month or maybe even later. Waiting for a bunch of stuff to arrive and lazy at the same time.

herod

Forgot to post this

240zo00.jpg

Been looking for a hassle free way of taking my DS online conveniently. This is it.

Sadly I need a stepdown to use it properly, currently using the only 110v socket in the house: the shaver socket in the bathroom.

My birthday was on the fifth, and I've been saving my money, so this month has been good.

New bike:
10wsmd1.jpg

New TV:
5bus1f.jpg

The box the TV came in:
qyv8rd.jpg

Component cables for my Wii:
23mn6h2.jpg

Wii carrying case:
2lsv3tl.jpg

Chrono Trigger:
dgqpg4.jpg

Kid Icarus:
amuxsk.jpg

Ocarina of Time:
b46yw3.jpg

LostWinds:
2vxozyq.jpg

JEKKI

sweeeeet!!! I jus got home and I saw a big ass box from the amazon came for me!!

sv07b5.jpg

it's so huge! I bet it's filled with goodies!! FILLED!! I'm so excited~!!!

nzhroi.jpg

o wait what?!?! jus one small azz game in there?!?!

one freakin game, for a box that's big enough to fit my entire DS collection in?!?!

what the hell?!?!?!

herod said:
Been looking for a hassle free way of taking my DS online conveniently. This is it.

Sadly I need a stepdown to use it properly, currently using the only 110v socket in the house: the shaver socket in the bathroom.
How's that hassle-free then? =P

Bii

Yes Boss! said:

Wow, what's the most recent LEGO set in that book?

I made a trip to Ikea the other day to grab some new stuff for my room.

3376733570_a6a410d90d_o.jpg

Fredrik desk with drawer compartment
TOBO TV unit
Verner swivel chair

The placement of my TV is just temporary as I have everything (even my computer) hooked up to it. I ordered a monitor just for my computer that should be coming in some time this week. Once it's here, I'll move my TV onto the TV unit (on the right). Ignore the carpet, I'm in a rented space and can't change it. :(

ShadiWulf

YagizY said:
what did you get phantasy star-wise? They said they sent you something that is for phantasy star fans.

It's nothing really that great, it's quite cheesy, but still cool ^^ Lol

it's a green rubber wrist band that says PHANTASY STAR UNIVERSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom