• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Boss!

Bii said:
Wow, what's the most recent LEGO set in that book?

It starts in 1958 and goes all the way to 2008. Not sure when it stops in 2008 but it was printed that year in Germany. It is extremely comprehensive, including the rare stuff that was for special occasions, giveaways, etc.

Neatest part is the first quarter of the book since I only began getting legos in 1976, so it is always interesting to see what came before I was born. Though, growing up in the Middle East I did have the opportunity to buy a few sets that were already a decade old by the mid-seventies.

P1000230.jpg

P1000231.jpg

That is an awesome book, Yes Boss.

However I do not dare to get anything near it... Another thing to collect is not something that I want right now (neither my wife :lol )

adg1034

March pick-ups part 4:

NeoGAFMarchPickups4.jpg

Actually, I just realized- somehow, I'm going to have to get all this stuff back home to the States. That should be fun.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
JEKKI said:
sweeeeet!!! I jus got home and I saw a big ass box from the amazon came for me!!

sv07b5.jpg

it's so huge! I bet it's filled with goodies!! FILLED!! I'm so excited~!!!

nzhroi.jpg

o wait what?!?! jus one small azz game in there?!?!

one freakin game, for a box that's big enough to fit my entire DS collection in?!?!

what the hell?!?!?!
Yah, I find it funny how amazon does that. When I bought a 1600 Microsoft point card they sent in to me in a box that could hold like 50 of them :lol

Echoes

marwan said:
a7lam? interesting. where are you from? somewhere around the gulf region?
You forget things way too quickly :p check your PMs from last year, you may remember :D

I'm from Kuwait.

marwan

Banned
Echoes said:
You forget things way too quickly :p check your PMs from last year, you may remember :D

I'm from Kuwait.

lol, sorry, i forgot, i just remembered now you were the guy with the "Fairuz" avatar :D

nny

Yes Boss! said:
My brother bought me a nice big 800 PAGE catalog of all the lego sets ever released!

Comprehensive:

P1000227.jpg

wow, I must buy this. Thanks for letting me know of its existence D

Mileena

Banned
marwan said:
someone please tell me....why would anyone collect Lego pieces? more like, what's the point?
I never understood why people found it fun... I guess I'm not creative enough or something.

marwan

Banned
corkscrewblow said:
I never understood why people found it fun... I guess I'm not creative enough or something.

i'm very interested in seeing a Lego collectors room.....i wonder how creative they are...

marwan said:
someone please tell me....why would anyone collect Lego pieces? more like, what's the point?

You can ask why people collect action figures (even not opening their boxes), comic books and even games!

You can ask what's the point basically with everything in this live...

Well, I bought Utada's new English album on Amazon MP3 today, so I can't really have a picture of it. I may also buy the actual CD when it's released in May though too.

Manp

this week:

2vrwqxx.jpg

- The Mummy trilogy (wow, the third one suck ass! on the other hand U-Control, or whatever is called, is great)
- An used PSP Slim & Lite. new PSPs that are compatible with CFW are basically impossible to find at the moment. i'm pretty happy with it, seems in good conditions and it's already on the latest M33 firmware :D
- An 8 GB MS Pro Duo

:)

nny

Varied reading material:

DSC04242.jpg

(oh snap, that is Edge cover #42 and the number of this pic (given by the camera) is "04242". It's a Douglas Adams jackpot or something.)

Since today is my birthday, I went shopping for some gifts for myself. (Technically everything I buy is a gift for myself, but yeah).

DSC04244.jpg

- The Complete Calvin & Hobbes: I've wanted these books for a few years now...and damn they're heavy.

DSC04249.jpg

- Two movies: Wonderful Days and Gattaca

DSC04250.jpg

- Couldn't forget gaming...and also got a great cd.

cjdunn

nny said:
Varied reading material:

DSC04244.jpg

- The Complete Calvin & Hobbes: I've wanted these books for a few years now...and damn they're heavy.
Yep they're great. I also got the Far Side set.

cvxfreak

2lavw39.jpg

Biohazard 5 (PS3), Biohazard 5 Deluxe Edition (360), Biohazard 5 Limited Edition e-Capcom (PS3), Biohazard 5 e-Capcom Limited Edition (360)

Yes, the LE boxes contain the games in them as well and that the standalone editions are distinct.

That puts me at 9 versions of RE5, I believe. :D

4ufc4o.jpg

Biohazard Degeneration Visual + Scenario Artbook, Biohazard Degeneration Program Book, Biohazard REmake Wii version guidebook, Japanese White iPhone 3G

Leonsito

cvxfreak said:
I did have one while I was in the U.S. (from August 2008 until a few ago). :p

That's a pretty nice theme. :D

Oh :p

Btw, do you have the Resident Evil N-gage game? What's your opinion as an expert in biohazard culture :D

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
mouseandgame.jpg

Both thanks to threads here from GAF :lol

Sounds silly but this MX518 is a nice upgrade from my old MX518 :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom