• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adg1034

NeoGAFMarchPickups5.jpg

I need to stop buying things.

adg1034

hidepsyence said:
Now it's your turn for some great things! Grim Fandango is amazing, good choice : )

I was actually hoping for the original big-box version, but I'll take what I can get.

MoogPaul

This is the last month or so.

r1inew.jpg

Yes, that is 8 Phish tickets. Mansfield, MA; Camden, NJ; Saratoga Springs, NY... Plus I'm waiting on my Bonnaroo tickets to arrive in the mail.

Chemo

Slow month... neither of my Truffaut Criterion Blu-rays have arrived. The Pixelh8 Game Boy synth cart is definitely my acquisition of the month, and almost assuredly Item of the Year for me.

MarchPick-UpPost.jpg

adg1034

Chemo said:
Slow month... neither of my Truffaut Criterion Blu-rays have arrived. The Pixelh8 Game Boy synth cart is definitely my acquisition of the month, and almost assuredly Item of the Year for me.

MarchPick-UpPost.jpg

Whoa- how'd you get a hold of that?

2ibdrna.jpg

yay mother 3 handbook! also got Star Ocean 4, and The Pitt.

chemo, my wife wants to know where you got el norte/how the picture quality is. she has an old dvd she uses for class (she's a teacher) but the quality is pretty bad.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you, I'm so jealous of that handbook!
How is it?

The preview shots looked super amazing.

Jtwo said:
Fuck you, I'm so jealous of that handbook!
How is it?

The preview shots looked super amazing.

the quality of the pages is AMAZING. like, I am astounded. The bad thing is, the binding doesn't feel quite that strong, so I'm afraid to flip through it too much.

Kagami

1zvyk2c.jpg

I've Sound 10th Anniversary Departed to the future Special CD BOX
The "CD box" name is a little misleading--it's a movie (called Departed to the future) and music videos with some single CDs attached (it's not a best song/all song collection).
The box has space for the "The Front Line Covers" album that came out the same day: the object in the upper-right is a cardboard spacer.

Gagaman

282jokk.jpg

The only snags with the magic box is i can't get my Dreamcast arcade sticks to work all that well with it (saturn one is fine though) and you can't use the start button when using it on the PS3. It's otherwise fine though.

Gagaman

Xabora said:
Late but here's my monthly haul.

Slayers Movies + OVA
EVE Online SE
Metroid Prime Wii
Demon's Souls
Wow I love the Metroid Prime box art. O_O

Label said:
Fury of the Furries!

the best pickup in this thread! :D

Glad to hear someone else has heard of it! Been after it for ages but kept getting outbid but finally got lucky and won it. I can't get the desert stage music out of my head!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
MortalMonkey said:

I saw this and immediately went out and got chinese food. Mmmm... so good.

Nice keyboard, Tiduz :D

Anyway, after some delays my new DSLR finally arrived:

Photo_032709_001.jpg

Unfortunately, the girl I bought it from forgot to include the AC cord for the battery charger :(

Also picked this up when I grabbed another 1TB HDD and Wifi card for my sister:

Photo_031809_001.jpg

Picked up a bubbler and couldn't leave the store without this:

kabar.jpg

Definitely helps with all the stuff I get mailed to my house :lol

And last (for this month) a game I never really got to play, $24 @ GameStop:

heavenly.jpg

I was going to post all the shirts from Threadless, Woot, SplitReason, etc. but will do this next week when the rest of them arrive :D

Amir0x

Banned
Thought this was theme appropriate considering all the rampant drug dealing you do in the game:

WeedGTAChinaTownSmall.jpg

It's ok I guess, but I always prefer straight 3D GTA and this doesn't change that. Definitely better than the past secondary GTA games though.

ValkyrieSmall.jpg

Haven't dug into this yet. I don't care that they removed voice... typically that's a good thing when it comes to videogames.

nny

Since there's an acceptable storage solution for Wii now, I bought my first VC game:

DSC04258.jpg

hidepsyence said:
You sir, have my respect (for what is worth, lol), C & H is amazing

Ahah, thank you sir; it is amazing indeed...an the box looks lovely.

Flek said:

Which edition is this (country)? Volume 2 is coming out in a few days ^^

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Friday was payday, so a little retail therapay was in order Martay! Shamown da's right.

MarchPickups.jpg

Games: Madworld (Wii), Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
DVDs: Paprika, Dead Space Downfall
CDs: The Times They Are A-Changin' (Bob Dylan), Takk... (Sigur Ross)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom