• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MARCH Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe211

drtomoe123 said:
Picked up way too much stuff this month...so much that I can't even find all of it. Demon's Souls should have been in this picture, but it won't get to me for two weeks. :(

http://i40.tinypic.com/28bwlud.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/14oav5y.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2uqelo3.jpg[/IMG

and finally, my biggest pick-up...I'm finally living in HD!

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/20i8gpf.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Dragon Song worst rpg ever and you bought two copies :lol

I think I had the game for one day

Joe211 said:
Dragon Song worst rpg ever and you bought two copies :lol

I think I had the game for one day

They were 97 cents each, and I ended up buying about 15 of them and sold them at a $5 profit. I haven't played it yet, so I won't argue with you on the worst RPG thing...but I recently finished the PS1 games, so I'm DYING for more Lunar.

botkiller said:
It is a Rev. B, but I went with the HDD instead of the SSD.

I'm loving the hell out of the little guy, though. I ran some Xbench tests and it performs just as well as the old Macbook it replaced, but in a much better shell.

I bought the HDD version as well. Loved it so much I ran to the store the next day to exchange it with the SSD version... tis sweet!

.hacked

scgiz6.jpg
e5md03.jpg

S-AIRPLAY Music System (60% off at CC)

10dzm1k.jpg

new VAIO VGN-FW378J/B

14ncwo6.jpg

Star Ocean and Eat Lead for X360

30kro84.jpg

Killzone 2!!!!!!

2w5k41e.jpg

Akira, Amadeus and Futrama

Yes Boss!

Don't usually do my Download games as there would be far too many each month but this one deserves extra special note:

P1000142.jpg

Went to WonderCon on Sunday and got these:

Raiden RAH (Been putting off getting this, but finally got it):
IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

FFVII Crisis Core Play Arts - Zack:
IMG_0571.jpg

Scott Pilgrim vol. 1:
IMG_0572.jpg

Stuff from the Capcom booth:

MHP2 folder and some Dead Rising 'Motivational Poster' postcards:
IMG_0574.jpg

Rockman 20th Anniversary mug:
IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

Slap bracelet for playing the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (2nd G) demo:
IMG_0581.jpg

Fire Emblem Cards from Nintendo's Fire Emblem booth (complete set):
IMG_0578.jpg

Not from WonderCon, but I grabbed it yesterday as well:
IMG_0573.jpg

zmet

For my pre-ordered DSi:
mar2.jpg

Hope its as funny as the last Futurama Blu-ray, and I got Namco Museum for mostly for Dragon Spirit and Rolling Thunder:
mar1.jpg

Loxley

This one you wouldn't believe; long story short: $55 out the door for both of these bad boys at BB.
IMG_6788.jpg

I have that exact same monitor, it's a bit of an ugly duckling, but it kicks ass; excellent choice.

Granted I picked up mine at the a *discount* price of $299.99 off Newegg about 7 months ago ;)

Zyzyxxz

AllGamer said:
Such an awesome movie

Taken.jpg

LOL, I love how its says extended HARDER cut.

How is it any more "harder"? Is it basically the European version with the extended torture scene.

Boss Man

Late February pick-up, but haven't had time to get a picture of it. After years of hype and unbelievable expectations, somehow it's even better than I hoped it would be.

000_0600.jpg

Went to the store for toothpaste and a cable to listen my iPod in the car and came out with these too.

000_0602.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
Last month haul:

1. Tomb Raider: Beneath the Ashes
2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and the Damned
3. Star Ocean: The Last Hope
4. Street Fighter IV: Collector's Edition
5. Dragon Quest V (DS)
6. House of the Dead: Overkill
7. Deadly Creatures
8. Retro Game Challenge
9. F.E.A.R. 2
10. Big Bang Mini
11. Panasonic Plasma HDTV
12. (Not Pictured): R-Type Dimensions

NEXT UP: HALO WARS and MAD WORLD baby

I purchased a new PC in November (I forgot to post pics in these threads because I was playing the new WoW expansion) and that ate up my gaming budget for a few months. Don't worry.. broke ass gamer is back this month with some purchases...

PICT0001.jpg

Lost Planet (360 original version) - $3.99
Wii remote covers - Free

Look out world, I'm BACK.

Yes Boss!

comedy bomb said:
You have a lot of Wii games! :)

Yeah, but I suspect I'm the average Wii Gafer. 47 retail releases, 90 VC titles, 11 Wiiware. That seems about right for about 2 and 1/2 years. I'm always shocked when folks claim no games for the system. I've got 11 more Wii preorders through Punch Out in the summer. After Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 in two weeks there is nothing coming for the big HD systems till late summer or fall, when the big shit will hit.

Love the other systems (have all of them, multiples of most) but the Wii is the one going to be played for the next few months!

mjc

I got these at Best Buy today after class was done. They were part of the 50% off anime sale so I got them for $19 a piece.

fe4a9579.jpg

I came home earlier today and those were on my mailbox:

First, Alarm für Cobra 11: Burning Wheels (Crash Time 2) from Germany to my PAL 360:

alarm.jpg

Then some Korean games to my NTSC-J 360: Superstar Karaoke and Wall-E Korean version:

korean.jpg

Some other pictures from the Superstar bundle:

superstar1.jpg

superstar2.jpg

Still on the mail the stuff to my USA 360: Race Pro, Jericho, Conan and Shrek the Third. As soon as they get here I will post some pictures for completeness.

Cagen

Thanks to the retro posters thread I had these printed at 80cmx60cm, I absolutely love them.
Picture010.jpg

This is the new attic conversion they reside in, along with my new furniture.
Picture013.jpg

I have barely begun reading this but it is awesome.
Picture011.jpg

...and finally the games I've picked up the last couple of weeks.
Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Chris R

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, but I suspect I'm the average Wii Gafer. 47 retail releases, 90 VC titles, 11 Wiiware. That seems about right for about 2 and 1/2 years.
If that's the average I'm in the 0-0.1% on the bell curve :lol

Hoping come tomorrow I have something to post... :D

milkham

drtomoe123 said:
Picked up way too much stuff this month...so much that I can't even find all of it. Demon's Souls should have been in this picture, but it won't get to me for two weeks. :(
and finally, my biggest pick-up...I'm finally living in HD!

You gonna gut that playstation stick and install new parts to for sfiv?

I'm not quite happy with how this came out...

309.png

I really like the N though. Here's the high-res version in case anyone wants to make a nicer banner image or just use it for... whatever. neogafre5.png

jey_16

Banned
ugh....i said no more games for a long time after i bought Killzone 2 and then i saw these two heavily reduced, Mercs 2 from $100 -> $30 and Lost Planet from $80 -> $30

i dont even know if they are any good, i just bought them....i am such an idiot :(

DSC05091.jpg

Flek said:
#

do you have a tracklist fot this karaoke game? Anything korean we might know ? Like wondergirls or something?

I will check it later. I just played the game yesterday for like an hour. All songs are Korean pop of course (but of course I cannot remember any name, it is all in korean).

atomico

29olh04.jpg

289ln6h.jpg

SFIV plus DLC (Femme Fatale and Brawler packs)

2lcpo2e.jpg

forgot to post this one in last month's thread. Haven't touched it ever since I got SFIV, btw :D

m79qq.jpg

friend brought this back for me from NY

s3mxqe.jpg

girl I met recently got me this. I wonder if she's trying to tell me something... :lol

adg1034

Forsete said:
Awesome game with a gigantic pistol

There has to be a story here. Those don't come with the regular collector's edition, do they?

--
On a side note, I won't be able to post anything until June (most likely), as every piece of gaming hardware I own is currently back home in the States, and I'm not willing to invest in out-of-region games/DVDs. I do plan on having a massive box-opening party, though, and I'll be sure to document it every step of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom