• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

RYUoEgI.jpg

nGzrnxk.jpg

Oe9WMDQ.jpg

RnIqRL8.jpg

Months after ordering, they finally arrive!

nausicaa_hyrule.png

The Nausicaa Hardback collection is amazing. God I love that manga, and to have such a nice edition of it is fantastic.

Hyrule H shall require a good evening curled up on the couch to delve into. [I definitely need to replace my camera that somehow went missing :-/]

Thanks for posting this, just ordered the Nausicaa Hardback set. Looking forward to reading it for the first time. The release looks as nice as the Gundam Origins hardback I got last month.

Brand new Panasonic G3 with 14 - 42 X lens. It's my first micro four thirds camera. Can't wait to take some pictures but I have to wait til the battery is charged. DAMNY YOU PANASONIC, can't you ship this thing with a charged battery? *Shakes fist at the sky*

2013-05-14

Just got another Mega Drive game in the mail today:

I've never bought a loose game for anything besides the NES or Atari 2600/7800, but considering I got it for $30 instead of the usual $100-$300 I've seen boxed copies of it go for, I thought this was a good exception to the rule. Hah.

I did decide to use one of those empty Genesis/Mega Drive cases I got in the mail yesterday for it, though:

Still waiting on that Game Genie to come in so I can actually play it and Puyo Puyo, though...

Anyway, now I only need Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom to own all of the console beat 'em up games.

I must say it is a nice case. I still want a waterfield though at the price its not gonna be soon. Kids man they be taking all my monies. Oh they are $4 at Gamestop if anyone wants to look around for them. If any Gaffers are in Corpus the mall has 1 left.

Laws00

I actually have that sailor moon game and a gamegenie will not allow you to play it. It will tell you it's region locked. You need a game genie code in order to play it unless you know it.

IMG_20130306_222519.jpg

GC to wiii adapter by Master modder Gummo. White GC controller with analog stick swap. Up next is a Saturn 3D pad modded to work on PS3. Will be the only one in existence iirc. Why for ps3 you ask? FOR JET GRIND!!!

Forsete

My "daily beater" (SEIKO 5) stopped working, probably needs an oil change so I got this instead. Never liked the XXXXTREME Casio digital watches but this looks OK in real life, also it was pretty cheap. :p

Danneee

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-77SMOYidh3c/UTgXX3nhrtI/AAAAAAAADDQ/lc23vw84U5o/w871-h565-no/IMG_20130306_222519.jpg

GC to wiii adapter by Master modder Gummo. White GC controller with analog stick swap. Up next is a Saturn 3D pad modded to work on PS3. Will be the only one in existence iirc. Why for ps3 you ask? FOR JET GRIND!!![/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you get a Dreamcast controller modded for PS3 then?

rokero

IMG_20130306_222519.jpg

GC to wiii adapter by Master modder Gummo. White GC controller with analog stick swap. Up next is a Saturn 3D pad modded to work on PS3. Will be the only one in existence iirc. Why for ps3 you ask? FOR JET GRIND!!!

man best controller ever do you have a link where i can buy one of those ?

After owning this game for 10 years, I am finally able to play it!

I'll post pics as soon as I'm done putting everything back the way it is from the basement.
Sorry for the pics i'm on an old ipod touch

10 years? God damn. I'm glad to have been of help, then! I'm glad to see the code works, too! I hope you enjoy it!

Can't wait for my Game Genie to get here so I can start playing my Mega Drive games, too!

Leonsito

Some retro buys and gifts today:

A friend was in Japan and bought me this, I only need the ac adapter:
IMG_20130514_201105_zps193855ba.jpg

Also, I bought a mind condition Zelda G&W:
IMG_20130514_201047_zpsadf7954a.jpg

IMG_20130514_201035_zpsec82132f.jpg

And some retro-games, now I have to test and clean all of them :)
IMG_20130514_202743_zps237aa8ec.jpg

xJavonta

Banned
man best controller ever do you have a link where i can buy one of those ?

At a Five Below by me they have generic ones that look and feel the same for $5. The only thing that seems different to me is the lack of the Gamecube logo. But everything else seems the same.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
camerazoom-2013051512unsbr.jpg

Man, I really need to stop buying games.

Well that depends on your backlog. I made a commitment to not buy any games this month to save money + clear through the backlog.

Well that depends on your backlog. I made a commitment to not buy any games this month to save money + clear through the backlog.

I'm pretty good with physical games. When I get something new I throw it in and leave it in there till I'm done. Aside from Soul Sacrifice, I don't really have a backlog.

PC is a lost cause that I don't want to get into lol

Lombax

Banned
another "pick-up" on Saturday morning...
the guy who hit me was issued a police citation for failure to stop. I was hit so hard that the airbags deployed, and I did a 180. Just happy everyone is ok, and that my Daughter was not in the car.
20130513_093507.jpg

20130513_093358.jpg

20130513_093346.jpg

20130513_093329.jpg

for those interested: New pickup! The insurance adjuster gave me the all clear to bring the car to the body shop. I can only imagine how much more the insurance premiums went up for the guy who hit me, because the bill as of today is $7416.86.

Top Bottom