• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Loxley

for those interested: New pickup! The insurance adjuster gave me the all clear to bring the car to the body shop. I can only imagine how much more the insurance premiums went up for the guy who hit me, because the bill as of today is $7416.86.

Wow, a similar accident happened to my girlfriend and I yesterday. A 17 year-old kid made an ill advised left turn out of a private driveway straight into our lane (aka oncoming traffic) and completely side-swiped the entire passenger side of her car - the side I was sitting on. The two doors on that side are completely FUBAR. Thankfully no one was hurt, but according to the cop who showed up, the kid is going to lose his license over it. I actually felt kind of bad for him.

Now we're just waiting to hear from the kid's insurance company. We're definitely going to have to replace both doors, unless they consider the car totaled; which would mean it's time for my girlfriend to go browsing for a new car - which she isn't too thrilled about.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
I cave in and finally bought a Sega Saturn. I always wanted to play one, but never had the chance to. I bought the white Japanese version of the console. So far, it seems like a great system. Although, I have to brush up on my Japanese..

YA78puT.jpg

b9K8wfG.jpg

a3XQQRQ.jpg

DImeGLm.jpg

Kainazzo

I cave in and finally bought a Sega Saturn. I always wanted to play one, but never had the chance to. I bought the white Japanese version of the console. So far, it seems like a great system. Although, I have to brush up on my Japanese..

Best looking Saturn model, and it looks like you've got a nice starter kit too; those white 3d controllers aren't common! Someday I'll be able to read Sakura Wars too. Even without knowing the language, there's a ton of great games ahead of you; I really had no idea how diverse the J library was. You could also look for the black Japanese stunner for Virtua Cop, but the orange NA one is a lot cheaper.

I'm always paranoid that my console's yellowing, since the promo console shots are always such a bright white. Nice to see it really is a more off-pearl color.

wiggleb0t

Banned
W1YlFMh.jpg

MpDK7Nm.jpg

J9TRsdb.jpg

Uk7tENs.jpg

Super Mario3Dland n Shinobi on route :) + Picked up Circle pad pro today. :) x2
Vita has woooooow amount of digital games psp/psn/vita and UMD collecting is over for me.
Between both handhelds love em. Portable n PC diet for remainder of the year.

Paid n Pre-ordered:
Muramasa Rebirth
Ys Celceta
Dragons Crown Vita
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Project x Zone

First time posting in monthly pick-ups. Here's my pick ups for the last few weeks :)

jzxJoq6l.jpg
bZ2XurJl.jpg

nELULF5l.jpg
wwRFG6Yl.jpg

Also, not pictured:

used Move Bundle
tickets for the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess

Parallacs

Some retro buys and gifts today:

Also, I bought a mind condition Zelda G&W:
IMG_20130514_201047_zpsadf7954a.jpg

IMG_20130514_201035_zpsec82132f.jpg

Very sexy.

I am collecting Game and Watches and have been chasing this one for a while. I love the green and the DS form, but unfortunately I have read it isn't very fun to play.

What do you think of it?

haikira

Incredible, wonder how long that will take to get through it all.

Think i worked the run time of the three to be a little over 14 days. So it's probably going to take me some time. Especially since i'm not a power watcher, with most shows anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/YA78puT.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b9K8wfG.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a3XQQRQ.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DImeGLm.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Where'd you get the white 3D Analog Pad + Nights bundle? I'd like one of those.

And when you get the chance, check the Saturn thread
[url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=457542[/url]

Rich!

just a saturn controller this week!

under a fiver. works fine. I don't actually have a saturn though - I thought it'd be cool as an extra PC controller with the usb adapter I ordered with it.

Seik

Banned

You won't regret anything. :p

Ban Puncher

Got a package from Japan this afternoon.

vr2tMkn.jpg

Sailor Moon SuperS SFC - Mint condition, swear it was brand new. I have now completed my SM Super Famicom collection. Except the puzzle games but they ain't no Tetris Battle Gaiden.
Street Fighter II Turbo SFC - The box is kinda rough shape but it is complete and only $2.
Yoshi's Island SFC - Because fuck Jeff Gerstmann.
Clannad 360 - Kyou is best girl. Too bad her own path sucks.
Idolm@ster 360 - $5 and now I have goddamn Go My Way stuck in my head.
Sonic CD MCD - Toot toot.
Rockman 6 FC - Only original Rockman to go to have the full set.
Parodius Da! FC - Old Konami is best Konami.

Picked my parents up from the airport this morning after they had spent the past couple of months in Europe. Souvenir GET.

nzCZVgh.jpg

Bought Deadly Premonition Director's Cut whilst I was killing time waiting for their flight to come in.

BONUS No Pick-Up - Daft Punk RAM vinyl was supposed to be out today but got delayed. Did not get lucky....

Two bottles of fine scotch, latest 3DS must-haves and got my fiancee and myself two tockets for a Frank Turner show in Stuttgart. (Pics taken with my brand new Panasonic G3 :D)

P1000161.JPG

P1000162.JPG

P1000163.JPG

P1000164.JPG

Tomodachi

R969u0R.jpg

Uncharted 3: 9.99£ from zavvi
Dark Arisen: 17.13£ from amazon uk
Deadly Premonition: 25€ used from local store.

Dat UK market.

Zajora

Found a misprint, got a 50" LED TV for $399. :)

i0ybj74zmsuKn.png

Also bought a SSD awhile ago, but forgot to take a picture before I installed it. Here's the box though:

inw5V7nQRMSxG.png

Top Bottom