• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

Man, that's a great deal. What do you think of it so far?

Edit: just saw that you already had one, but you just got it so the question stands, lol.

I bought on launch and later sold it to a friend as a bundle.

I wanted the white one recently and found a great deal 9/10 also. (Will post soon)

The interview with Kaz Hirai sounded a bit promising as they know the problem with vita is the fact that it has no games.

Seeing as how they expect to sell 16 million this year I expect some sort of love towards vita this year and I believe it may have good games to come.

I like it and at $120 it's a great great deal.

Too good to pass up

Treated myself a bit after picking up my wifes Mother's Day gift:
iMGrYUqqQCt0q.JPG

Recon

Banned
I bought on launch and later sold it to a friend as a bundle.

I wanted the white one recently and found a great deal 9/10 also. (Will post soon)

The interview with Kaz Hirai sounded a bit promising as they know the problem with vita is the fact that it has no games.

Seeing as how they expect to sell 16 million this year I expect some sort of love towards vita this year and I believe it may have good games to come.

I like it and at $120 it's a great great deal.

Too good to pass up

Nice find. I got my white vita for $190, but it included a 32GB card, a 4GB card, 7 games(Persona4:Golden, PSASBR,Uncharted,Resistance,AssCreed:L,Little Big Planet, Little Deviants). Used Vita's are great deals.

Nice find. I got my white vita for $190, but it included a 32GB card, a 4GB card, 7 games(Persona4:Golden, PSASBR,Uncharted,Resistance,AssCreed:L,Little Big Planet, Little Deviants). Used Vita's are great deals.

I got the white vita for $180 and nothing but assasins creed and 4gb memory card. (As it was packaged)

I wanted a white one and based on condition 9/10 I figured I would bite, sounds like you got a pretty amazing deal.

Will post pics soon.

Pikma

Banned
imef5mPlzffpY.JPG

Pick ups for the month so far. I already had FE on digital format, but couldn't resist getting a physical version.

This month has particular Je ne sais quoi that made me feel a great urge to play Mega Man, anything Mega Man-related. I got I, II, III and IV on the 3DS VC, also waiting for the arrival of Mega Man X collection (PS2), MM Zero Collection, MM ZX Advent for the DS. I'm loving this month, even if I got no money left for the rest of it anymore.

P.S. Excuse me for the horrible quality photo, blame my 3DS and my Android for dying on me.

I picked up a few soundtracks and a copy of Dragon Warrior I & II. :)

Where did you get the Rhythm Heaven soundtrack from? :(

Which DS game is that? I don't recognize it.

Recall

Went to a carboot sale this morning in Doncaster and picked these 5 up as a bundle for a grand total of £3. Quite happy considering I really wanted the the Xbox versions of the Tony Hawks games due to the backwards compatability on 360.

canocha

Got a few Gamecube games:

Pokemon Box, Pokemon Channel and Doshin the Giant:
3XNBL7M.jpg

Another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for DS (Explorers of Time):
gfhTeTp.jpg

Jet Set Radio for Dreamcast:
BtLn8Fq.jpg

And Lego City Undercover for Wii U:
xc7yf82.jpg

Still missing a few Pokemon games for my collection:

• Pokemon TGC 2 (expensive as hell)
  • Pokepark 2
  • Pokemon Ranger (all three)
  • Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2
  • Pokemon Snap

My wallet weeps because i only buy complete games!

Things I got yesterday:
klem37G.png

Amagami SS+ Complete Collection (US DVD)
Kids on the Slope Complete Collection (US Blu-ray)
Soul Sacrifice (US PSVita)

The Kids on the Slope Blu-ray is unfortunately the version with the wrong Japanese audio track (only episode 11 is affected).

These came in last week (Crappy CellPhone Pics ahoy)

HG 1/144 Shining Gundam Kit and Stand:
3RQTPHfl.jpg

Revoltech Naked Jehuty:
jJdW0Whl.jpg

Both on display:
NgO9pdul.jpg

The Gundam was the first model kit I have ever put together. Wasn't too bad, I really liked working on it and filling the blacks in. Naked Jehuty is also my first Revoltech, and has inspired me to try to get the entire ZOE line of them. They are expensive but worth it for the amount of craftsmanship in the things.

vitacola

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y381/Azzurri15/2013-05-11133302_zps6575fab9.jpg

Put a partial payment down on a New 2014 Audi S5. Delivery will be 4th of July weekend.
I'm jealous, but I also hate the fact that this beauty will never get driven on public roads how it's meant to be. It's a waste to sell them out of Germany.
;-P
At least let me pick up your car in Ingolstadt or Neckarsulm and I'll drive it to Hamburg or Amsterdam harbour :D

How much did/will you pay, if you don't mind me asking.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Things I got yesterday:
klem37G.png

Amagami SS+ Complete Collection (US DVD)
Kids on the Slope Complete Collection (US Blu-ray)
Soul Sacrifice (US PSVita)

The Kids on the Slope Blu-ray is unfortunately the version with the wrong Japanese audio track (only episode 11 is affected).

Oh shit, the US BD is out for Kids on the Slope? Been meaning to check that show out.

A nice little flea market find today. All fo this was in one guys booth. The best thing is the Mario Mania Mobile. Love vintage promo Nintendo stuff!

photo1-e1368393135520.jpg

Azzurri

I'm jealous, but I also hate the fact that this beauty will never get driven on public roads how it's meant to be. It's a waste to sell them out of Germany.
;-P
At least let me pick up your car in Ingolstadt or Neckarsulm and I'll drive it to Hamburg or Amsterdam harbour :D

How much did/will you pay, if you don't mind me asking.

Lol, the price still hasn't been released since it's a 2014 model, but I'm thinking about 57k or so with what options I have in.

JEKKI

darnit! spent like $40 this weekend trying to get into Valiant lol.

9adb0644bb8611e28f8f22000a9e07b9_7.jpg

4d3b2cf6bb9611e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

might owe a friend $200 too lol... where does it all come from?!?!?!

^To keep in line with the previous post (Super Famicom), it took some time to amass the points, but here it is:

I enjoyed the 3DS game, never tried the first one, so picked it up:

DSC08515_zps0beb3917.jpg

Same on 3DS, I have to buy this on ebay some day for my NTSC gamecube.

Top Bottom