• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2013 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + more!

chiQ

Finally after a year when I back this on kickstarter my Pebble arrived today

I have to say it was worth it is brilliant

I formed a syndicate to get ten with a group of friends, and we've got all the blacks, with red and orange on their way. Typical that I ordered a white. White and grey are going to be last :(

Gameboy415

Pokemon Crystal (box only) - I've had the cart for ages but it was the only Pokemon game in my collection that was missing its packaging and I finally found a reasonably priced box-only auction on eBay.

Asura's Wrath - found this on clearance at Target for ~$15, and then spent about the same on all of the DLC episodes after I completed the main game - and I loved all of it!

Bound High - is a repro I recently learned about from a game collector's YouTube video someone posted on GAF last month.
It was a bit pricey but the cart, box, and manual are all incredibly well-made and the game is a lot of fun!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
PC parts are slowly coming in...

8872737305_a23fa67de2_c.jpg

8872736947_94abe66b3f_c.jpg

8872736389_d80a886cb2_c.jpg

8829397574_276d3d5289_c.jpg

8829403684_b3f0dcbba8_c.jpg

Cody_D165

Banned
Very nice.

In my opinion, better than the PC-E version :)

I like to turn it on and just stand still on the first level to listen to the music.

I got to pop it in for a bit today and am blown away by the soundtrack. Seriously, it's some of the best I've heard on the SNES.

kierwynn

Finally, after being pushed back several months (I think it's original release date was supposed to be in January?), my Jude figure arrived!

0S5GqhU.png

I really love his pose- he came with another head with a more serious face, but I much prefer his smiling one.

Cdammen

I rarely participate in these threads since most of my purchases are digital but I've managed to get some stuff this month, and I'm home sick today why not fool around on the forum then.

Two great movies...

1369810344-IMG_5057.jpg

A free copy of EDGE that my sister brought home from the Nordic Game Conference and a bunch of medium format film for the summer.

1369810452-IMG_5060.jpg

I also got a new scanner! It's a pristine and basically unused pro-scanner from like 2005. That performs better than my 2011 purchase, Epson V500. Here, just take a look, ignore the color difference though since my color profiles were set to the cold LED lights of the V500 scanner.

1369810576-IMG_5061.jpg

Yes Boss!

Got and RGB-modded DUO-R in. Also plays both PCE and TG-16 games. Pretty happy as it has been twenty years since owning a Duo (the US version, though).

Bound High - is a repro I recently learned about from a game collector's YouTube video someone posted on GAF last month.
It was a bit pricey but the cart, box, and manual are all incredibly well-made and the game is a lot of fun!

Jesus for a second I thought that was a real Bound High and nearly shit myself. Would love to know if there's a real Bound High locked away in someone's closet somewhere.

cj_iwakura

Vanquish and MGS:R:Rv are from Gaffers, the other two from GameStop for $20 total.

Rg2f4wq.jpg

eCZ0MH3.jpg

Been wanting the next Ace Combat for a while. Shame there's no PS3 version.

Awesome pic! My Konami Famicom collection is actually subpar but I am in love with Gradius, Salamander, Metal Gear and Antarctic Adventure (that's all that I have that spring to mind although I guess there must be more). I'll google that model (of MSX) now. I always had a soft spot for the red Sony one!

Are you referring to the Sony HitBit 10?

http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?c=848&st=1

That's an MSX 1, I think, so you wouldn't be able to play Salamander and Metal Gear on it.

If you like games such as Gradius and Salamander, I wholeheartedly recommend you to check out Knightmare and Hi no Tori too.

woober

And folks wonder why console gaming is often more attractive than PC gaming.

It's not like the CPU he has turns to shit just cause something new around the corner. It's a double edge sword. The benefit is PC hardware isn't stagnant like consoles.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
It's not like the CPU he has turns to shit just cause something new around the corner. It's a double edge sword. The benefit is PC hardware isn't stagnant like consoles.

But it is kind of deflating if you just fucking shelled out $300 for something.

-PXG-

All moved into my apartment. All furnished and complete. I couldn't be happier. Drinking rum 'n coke, blastin Bone Thugs and not giving a single fuck. This is awesome.

uTmNGW4.jpg

And my new TV

aV184RL.jpg

Vizio M501D-A2R

I did some quick tweaking and I'm VERY happy with my purchase. I'm waiting for my in depth tweaking guides to pop up. I was gonna get the E500I-A1, but it was sold out, so I went with the M series instead.

Figma Kid Icarus: Uprising Dark Pit

I bought it off Ebay from someone in Japan.

23z6KEh.jpg

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

got it for $27.99 from NewEgg (love them, they save me so much off every game!)

tHB1klC.jpg

Too many games in my backlog. I haven't even really played Kid Icarus, Layton 5, Kingdom Hearts, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, etc. on my 3DS <_>;

(have Animal Crossing and Project X Zone coming in June...)

Yes Boss!

Lol wooooaaaaaaah, since when did tamil movies start getting produced in blu rays. My parents still gets VHSes/DVDs

They been releasing Tamil blus for about four/years now...maybe forty titles. Releases have slowed cosiderably with only a few in the last year, though. That said, across the board, Tamil blus are the highest cosistent quality...far outpacing the hindi an telugu blus. API's transfer on Thuppakki (Santosh Sivan DP, first Indian movie shot on ARRI's new Alexa Camera) is fricken' stunning.

Ban Puncher

Ahh... a doujindance duo-r. One of these days, I'm gonna buy one for myself.

He's got a couple up now which I'd be all over if I didn't have to pay for stupid shit this week like car insurance and food.

Get this regular ass DUO out of my life.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
All moved into my apartment. All furnished and complete. I couldn't be happier. Drinking rum 'n coke, blastin Bone Thugs and not giving a single fuck. This is awesome.

uTmNGW4.jpg

Very nice! I want to party there ;)

Rich!

Just got Luigi's Mansion in the post and redeemed it on Club Nintendo...

Now to wait for my free download code for Donkey Kong Country Returns!! Thanks, NOE!

...Even though I only activated two games in the promotion, maybe it counted the Wii version of DKCR? Ah well, who cares!

uTmNGW4.jpg

Like the place. Very clean - what city are you in? Looks very nice i wish my place wasnt so cluttered but there are too many things in it for it to look that nice.

Spades

may_pickups.png

I missed DK the first time around on the Wii, so I'm really enjoying it. I'll probably just keep Game & Watch sealed.

Top Bottom