• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

PBY

Banned
bah, if I lose another game in OT... damn that was a tough stretch
-Also, since I don't have a mic, I have a weird feeling everyone is talking shit about me whenever I mess up :D ...

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
bah, if I lose another game in OT... damn that was a tough stretch
-Also, since I don't have a mic, I have get weird feeling everyone is talking shit about me whenever I mess up :D ...
Nah, we don't do that. We mute our mics when we wanna talk shit about you. ;) Kidding.... :lol

A few tough losses tonight, but we got another team trophy. Picked up the one for "30 wins as a team". Now all we need is the one for "7 assists in a game".

Using shots from the point the get deflections/rebounds/etc. was working really well. I think we could do better if we used that more often.

Smash88

Banned
ph33nix said:
So how do we get GAF vs. GAF games with our own characters?

You go to the lobbies section under xbox live, go to team play lobby and make a game, I'm sure you can do it with a password. Or you make a game and invite people. We did it earlier.

Marvie_3

Banned
Smash88 said:
You go to the lobbies section under xbox live, go to team play lobby and make a game, I'm sure you can do it with a password. Or you make a game and invite people. We did it earlier.
The GAFers vs. GAFers games we played when the server was down were pretty fun. Good practice too.

PBY

Banned
I'll def be on, it just depends on whether i'll be on sooner rather than later- depends if my friends and I are going to the movies

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty shitty way to end the night....a couple garbage losses.

I don't mind playing with 5 people as long as everyone plays good positional hockey. It seemed like we were getting way too jumbled up tonight.

The fact that there is no online co-op in this game is ridonkulous. There needs to be a way to practice with your team without having to deal with finding opponents.

Smash88

Banned
I would be, but I won't be on until I get $41 more dollaros. I got $20. Probably in the next couple of weeks I'll be back with laughs and my awesome goals. :D

God damnit this is really making me want to play online. Damn you Microsoft. :lol

EDIT: Oh and jesus christ Marvie that avatar of yours is really making me want to deck that guy in the face, him and his man boobs. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
logging on now

No one else is online =/
I'm on now. Stupid phone calls.... >:|

SnakeswithLasers said:
The fact that there is no online co-op in this game is ridonkulous. There needs to be a way to practice with your team without having to deal with finding opponents.
We can do those "scrimmage games" like we played when the servers were down the first night.

Marvie_3 said:
That was a sweeeeeet goal man.

Yeah, we were dominating too. :\

We had a 4 goal lead so I decided to do some cherry picking and it worked awesomely

And that 2nd game was fucked, we were well on the way to victory when it crashed =/

PBY

Banned
gah, 3 straight losses....
I would have been down for like 3-4 more games, but the damn game kept crashing and I just got pissed off
See you guys on tomorrow! Question: Any eastcoasters? It be nice to get some day games in, or some early night games

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
I would have been down for like 3-4 more games, but the damn game kept crashing and I just got pissed off
See you guys on tomorrow! Question: Any eastcoasters? It be nice to get some day games in, or some early night games
I'm up for games any time tomorrow afternoon/evening/whenever. Just send me a message on Live or post in here.

peterb0y said:

I'm in Toronto, but I work at night most nights

peterb0y said:

yep I'll be around in the afternoon, probably 2ish or so

RS4-

BigJonsson said:
I'm in Toronto, but I work at night most nights
Me too!

I'll be around for games at random times today; wanted to get ODST squared away first so I can play some Club games again.

Marvie_3 said:
We can do those "scrimmage games" like we played when the servers were down the first night.

Ya ..........but:

A) Nobody ever wants to do that--and if a couple people do, it's just not enough.
B) Deciding teams in those games is...blah.

I mean, it's ok, but it's just stupid that there isn't any sort of scrimmage option vs. cpu so if only 3 are on, we can go and practice some puck movement and just work out a decent breakout.

My shitty side, the same side that is disgusted by the gold equipment, believes the NHL dev team looked at the general lack of additions this year and thought, "Fuck, how will we be able to sell NHL 11 if we can't put in something big like online co-op. These idiots will buy 10 no matter what after 08 and then 09."

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Bastard :lol

Man, I need my NHL fix tonight.
;) Don't worry though. There will be plenty of opportunites for you to joke about the goalie AI in NHL 10 being based on Huet. :lol

Anyone playing tonight?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I, for one, support our "let's just play 2 games simultaneously" overlords.
Same here, but it's kinda fun to play with 6 sometimes.

Running late....I'll be on in a few. I should have known better than to order a pizza on a Friday night. :lol

Top Bottom