• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Nothing will beat the goalie scoring in our own goal from tonight's game. :lol :lol :lol :lol But yeah, man people are getting some incredibly shitty goals sometimes and it pisses me off.

Marvie_3 said:
Fuckin 5 OT loss on a garbage goal. Then 2 games in a row with shit goals. :\

Probably my fault--I should have told you guys that I was cursed by a shriveled up old woman who called me 'da devil mon' ...I think she was a Leafs fan.

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
SnakeswithLasers said:
Probably my fault--I should have told you guys that I was cursed by a shriveled up old woman who called me 'da devil mon' ...I think she was a Leafs fan.

Definitely. When shit happens, I always blame the Leafs. It feels right and good.

Smash88

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:

:lol :lol

Thanks for the fantasy help Marvie. :D

Hopefully I'll be back playing with you guys soon.

EDIT:

Marvie_3 said:
I take no responsibility if your team is a spectacular failure. :lol

:lol :lol

Well I don't need Zajac (benched) and Kunitz and Semin is a fair trade for Ovechkin (and Carey Price), at least we both agree on that.

Then I got that whole trade of Stamkos, Phaneuf for Mike Green.

Anyways................

Hopefully I can get on tonight, thanks to the help of Marvie. :D

Maybe this should just go in the "official thread" but, meh. I just had a shitty morning playing single player, so I want to rant to the tone of "Fuck this game"--it's good, but it feels like zero improvement over last year's--and not only did I shell out $60 for it, I'm also essentially expected to shell out a bunch more cash just to be competitive online.

And why exactly did my Be A Pro dangler get dropped to the minors after the fourth game of the season? We were 3-1, I scored in each game, averaged A rating in most games, and was the *leading scorer in the NHL*. "We're sorry, but we think you need some time in the minors to develop." Really?

Smash88

Banned
Happened to me too. I think it happens to a lot of us. Got a hat-trick and got sent down. Guess that is how they programmed it.

PBY

Banned
Can I pop in and ask a question- you know the character you play with on the EASHL team? The one you create? How do you get his stats up? Mine feels TEERRRRIBLE, slow, bad shot accuracy/power... Is playing be a pro mode the only way?

If so that sucks, I'm not the biggest fan of single player, ususally play online versus matches daily tho...

Also, is anyone on right now or gonna be on later? I usually watch College Football, but Im extremely depressed after the U's loss, so I don't know if I can handle any more football tonight-

RS4-

I'll be on sitting in the club room.

You can only upgrade your stats by playing xx games online; your offline BAP doesn't reflect your online ratings. Only reason to play offline BAP is to get the boosts.

So you get more XP to spend as you unlock player cards. Play 65 games, 105, etc.

Razorskin

----- ------
peterb0y said:
Can I pop in and ask a question- you know the character you play with on the EASHL team? The one you create? How do you get his stats up? Mine feels TEERRRRIBLE, slow, bad shot accuracy/power... Is playing be a pro mode the only way?

If so that sucks, I'm not the biggest fan of single player, ususally play online versus matches daily tho...

Also, is anyone on right now or gonna be on later? I usually watch College Football, but Im extremely depressed after the U's loss, so I don't know if I can handle any more football tonight-

You only upgrade your online player by playing online. To do it go My Pro>Edit Attributes.

PBY

Banned
RS4- said:
Bah, GGs Peterboy, I'm getting some terrible delay.
same, I was getting bad lag too... Anyways, yeah good games- I just kept turning the puck over- Regardless, still had a lot of fun

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Maybe this should just go in the "official thread" but, meh. I just had a shitty morning playing single player, so I want to rant to the tone of "Fuck this game"--it's good, but it feels like zero improvement over last year's--and not only did I shell out $60 for it, I'm also essentially expected to shell out a bunch more cash just to be competitive online.

And why exactly did my Be A Pro dangler get dropped to the minors after the fourth game of the season? We were 3-1, I scored in each game, averaged A rating in most games, and was the *leading scorer in the NHL*. "We're sorry, but we think you need some time in the minors to develop." Really?
This happens to everyone apparently. I had 10 points in 4 games and still got sent down.

RS4-

You'll only be called up if the NHL team has an injury.

At the start of the season, they'll give you an extended look (a few more games instead of the typical 4) if you average A's or something

RS4-

Good ol' EA, let's have the game randomly freeze and lock up your system.

Let's include free wraparound goals too.

So frustrating. We were playing really well, in my opinion, as a team last night. Sucks that the garbage is rewarded.

Great neutral zone and defensive play though. Sucks that all of that goes out the window because of free wrap-arounds and pucks teleporting through players.

Marvie and I just had an awesome game winning goal against 2 other guys playing as Montreal, he'll have the link to it shortly.

I also killed off literally a minute and a half by playing keep-away with the other team, it was great, Marvie was just laughing as he served his penalty.

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
Marvie and I just had an awesome game winning goal against 2 other guys playing as Montreal, he'll have the link to it shortly.

I also killed off literally a minute and a half by playing keep-away with the other team, it was great, Marvie was just laughing as he served his penalty.
Here's the video.

Smash88

Banned
Marvie_3 said:

Nice redirect goal. Although it still looks so rigid, I wish they would make that animation smooth. Also why was there no D in front of the net? Good thing you played against fruitcakes. :lol

purg3 said:
I probably won't be online until the end of the week. In the process of moving and I wont have internet until Thursday. :(

Good luck surviving that ordeal. :lol

purg3

slept with Malkin
I probably won't be online until the end of the week. In the process of moving and I wont have internet until Thursday. :(

purg3

slept with Malkin
Smash88 said:
Good luck surviving that ordeal. :lol

It won't be that bad since I'll be too busy moving and setting shit up anyway to notice. Also can still access gaf from my iphone, so all is well. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Smash88 said:
Nice redirect goal. Although it still looks so rigid, I wish they would make that animation smooth. Also why was there no D in front of the net? Good thing you played against fruitcakes. :lol
It was on a 5 on 3 so we had plenty of open ice. It was pretty awesome anyway.

purg3 said:
I'd die. :\

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
Ok fuck XBL network problems not letting me join parties
It's weird. You're the only one who has problems with this on a regular basis. I don't get it.

BigJonsson said:
And fuck teams that go for cheese goals non-stop
Yeah, that last game was fuckin bullshit. Make sure to leave negative feedback and file complaints so we can avoid some of these douchebags.

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
Never had a problem until the last week
I remember you being able to get into parties fairly recently. I've been trying to figure out what the deal is and apparently it's a router problem.

Top Bottom