• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

purg3 said:
im still on, waiting for marvie to finish the game he's in right now

I'll log on, just let me know what do once i log on

Edit - I'm on.......just sit in home room chat until we decide what room to play in?

Marvie_3 said:
Another 3OT win for Team GAF. Laserbot and I have won 2 straight.

Didn't register it as a win or game played, its a glitch in the game, if it goes past 1 OT, it doesn't count the game at all or any points that you might have accumulated.

They need to fix that ASAP.

RS4-

Damn EA, didn't count my goal and QVT's assist in one of the club games with Marvie :lol

Must have been some tradeoff for having the AI score in our own net.

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
Didn't register it as a win or game played, its a glitch in the game, if it goes past 1 OT, it doesn't count the game at all or any points that you might have accumulated.

They need to fix that ASAP.
It counted my points and in our record. Maybe the game just doesn't like you. ;)

Wow, GM mode is great once you get the hang of it, also, I'm the wings, simulated most of the season, I made it to the finals, and guess who I get to play.

THE PENGUINS....

RAGE!!!!!

Edit: no wonder, they somehow managed to pick up Patrick Kane from Chicago.
Edit2: Patrick Kane just got knocked out in a fight now.
Edit3: Yes!!! won it in 5 games in OT.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
ill be on tomorrow night

cant wait

I'll be back around 4.

Marvie: you may want to switch from grinder to power forward. More offensive output, better puck control.

Marvie_3

Banned
dollartaco said:
I'll be back around 4.

Marvie: you may want to switch from grinder to power forward. More offensive output, better puck control.
Sweet. I'll be home at around 4 EST too. I kinda played around with the different player types last night and checked their attributes, kinda came to the same conclusion. Plus, as a power forward, fights would be even more brutal for my punching bag-like opponents. :D :D :D

We need an official GAF forecheck, too. At the very least, an offensive system that we can execute. Chemistry is really, really nice, but a system is a good replacement if only because you'll know where everybody else on the ice is going to be.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
And mullets. :lol
I got Jagr's. :lol

dollartaco said:
We need an official GAF forecheck, too. At the very least, an offensive system that we can execute. Chemistry is really, really nice, but a system is a good replacement if only because you'll know where everybody else on the ice is going to be.
I've been trying to set up in front of the net more for screens, deflections, and rebounds. A big part of the problem is getting too bunched up on both ends of the ice. We really need to learn to spread out. It doesn't do us any good when 3 or 4 of us are trying to take up the same space.

i've pretty much settled into left defenseman.
im focusing all my attributes to checking and speed.
i wanna be gaf's official bruiser.
nothing more satisfying than wrecking someone to the ground as they come near my territory. <3

RS4-

I guess I'll have to play any position if needed during our GAF games, played in all of them so far with the team :lol

Work is taking way too long.

I want to get on tonight and get shut out some more games!!

Re: bunching up. Ya, it's a problem. And I'm a culprit--but I'm trying to get better at accepting the RW as a real position, rather than as just another LW on the ice. I think I'll change my guy to left handed since it seems I'm pretty settled into playing the right side. I'll start an offline career on the right too...Yuck.

PBY

Banned
man.... tough streak of games guys... btw, mad props to the dude who has 20 g's- Also, I was the fucker without a mic, sorry about that, Ill try to get one asap

Phthisis

I'm out after tonight. Sorry. I'd like to play with most of you, but some of the shit happening was a little ridiculous.

If anyone has any other teams they started that are actually for playing hockey, I'd be willing to join. PM me.

Top Bottom