• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Thanks for the game this afternoon marvie............we actually won one for once. (Although, I think we have a pretty good record just you and me.)
Yeah, GAF team had a nice 3 game win streak. We played really well.

Did you happen to save the replay of that weak ass goal? That was hilarious. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, GAF team had a nice 3 game win streak. We played really well.

Did you happen to save the replay of that weak ass goal? That was hilarious. :lol

No, I am a failure at saving replays. I couldn't find a good angle and I was late anyway, so I gave up. Did you save it? I want to post it at operation sports in the nhl 10 gripes thread. The goalies are functionally retarded in this game.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
No, I am a failure at saving replays. I couldn't find a good angle and I was late anyway, so I gave up. Did you save it? I want to post it at operation sports in the nhl 10 gripes thread. The goalies are functionally retarded in this game.
Wouldn't let me save it at all. That's why I was hoping you did. :\

actually i dunno if i can go tonight. i got madden game to play and then i might have to sleep for an early class tomorrow

depends how much i value sleep...

I'm definitely sleeping well :D
This is the most inspiring stretch of team play GAF has ever seen in any way shape or form!

Marvie_3

Banned
Win streak snapped because of a couple mentally deficient goalies on our end and superhuman goalies on the other. Good games though.

RS4-

Fixing the wrap arounds, curve shots etc is very good, but the superquick moves of the goalies and the impossible saves they make are just a bit too much and unnecessary. Especially since it's harder to connect passes now and the goalies make a pretty good job blocking cross crease passes.

We must be playing different games :lol

Anyone up for some afternoon matches?

Yeah, sorry about that guys. You literally have a 1-2 second lag from input -> action. I can accommodate for it if I can predict the play, but as you could see, most of the time I couldn't. You either sometimes go over the crease a little too far or just not fast enough.

Fkn EA, you'd think something like this would already be fixed.

Alternatively, I might hold off until I move to Vancouver in March next year.

Marvie_3

Banned
Dastardly Jerks said:
Yeah, sorry about that guys. You literally have a 1-2 second lag from input -> action. I can accommodate for it if I can predict the play, but as you could see, most of the time I couldn't. You either sometimes go over the crease a little too far or just not fast enough.

Fkn EA, you'd think something like this would already be fixed.

Alternatively, I might hold off until I move to Vancouver in March next year.
Not your fault man. Lag like that is pretty damn hard to compensate for. Even if you know exactly what they're going to do, the input lag may still slow you down.

You played really well even with the lag though. They other teams would get a couple early ones, then you'd pretty much shut them down the rest of the game. Could have had a chance to win if we had been better on the offensive side of things.

Marvie_3

Banned
SanjuroTsubaki said:
I still need a fucking copy of the game. So I figure by the I get it, nobody will be playing the fucking game.
I'll be playing for quite awhile. I'm buying almost no games this year so NHL 10 will be in my 360 for a long time.

Sanjuro

SnakeswithLasers said:
But who will I play Borderlands with? =(
I need to look into this game more. TRU's B2G1F sale is upcoming and I have $20 gift card. NHL will be a part of this if I do it.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
More like...shut up! HA!

But I'll still be playing NHL. Especially if they patch this wonky shite.
Yeah, a patch would be greatly appreciated at this point. Would help our team win/loss record too. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
More like....Who will I play NHL with when you are playing Borderlands? :(

DAMN RIGHT!

When are we playing tonight? I don't watch the NHL so my schedule will be different...

RS4-

I'll be on after the Leafs/Habs opener.

Saw the NHL10 commercial, ironically the only goal they show is a five hole. :lol

Top Bottom