• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Phthisis said:
I'm out after tonight. Sorry. I'd like to play with most of you, but some of the shit happening was a little ridiculous.

If anyone has any other teams they started that are actually for playing hockey, I'd be willing to join. PM me.

We won that game. Don't let it get to you, man.

Smash88

Banned
Phthisis said:
I'm out after tonight. Sorry. I'd like to play with most of you, but some of the shit happening was a little ridiculous.

If anyone has any other teams they started that are actually for playing hockey, I'd be willing to join. PM me.

Dude it was just jokes, we/I don't usually do that. It's 6am, we are all tired - half drunk :lol - and having a blast laughing, playing and enjoying the game. That doesn't mean we don't actually like to win or play the game properly. I'm sorry you feel this way.

TheCardPlayer

Smash88 said:
Dude it was just jokes, we/I don't usually do that. It's 6am, we are all tired - half drunk :lol - and having a blast laughing, playing and enjoying the game. That doesn't mean we don't actually like to win or play the game properly. I'm sorry you feel this way.

You should have put the goaler back in after their first goal. Whatever, we still won. But still, don't do that again man. :lol

Phthisis said:

? You might have been in a bad game. The games I played we were all trying and working together it was just that we sucked sometimes.

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
? You might have been in a bad game. The games I played we were all trying and working together it was just that we sucked sometimes.

Well...except for the game where it was decided by the NHL 10 gods to let everything through so we just kind of gave up and were diving around the ice...

But that was my 7th or 8th game yesterday, and god knows how many Taco and Marvie had put in before that.

DON'T GO PHTHISIS! We played so many games yesterday...I can imagine a few people feeling out of it. I want to play D with you again!

pheeniks, smash, viakado and I played a pretty decent team last night and beat them 3-2. It was a pretty awesome game that you all should know about.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Well...except for the game where it was decided by the NHL 10 gods to let everything through so we just kind of gave up and were diving around the ice...

But that was my 7th or 8th game yesterday, and god knows how many Taco and Marvie had put in before that.
:lol Ya, that was a disaster. Plus I was tired so I kept falling asleep during the game.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:

I ended up playing somewhere between 12-15 games last night. Having to get up early this morning was brutal. :lol

Smash88

Banned
TheCardPlayer said:
You should have put the goaler back in after their first goal. Whatever, we still won. But still, don't do that again man. :lol

:lol That was the first time I did that, and the last time, since I guess he found that offensive.

X26

Banned
Played my first goalie game in OTP and ended up with the shutout. Sure, the other team sucked and only managed 15 sog, but I'm ready to lead the gaf team to victory atop my gaudy samurai gear

...or another one of those 11-1 blowouts that I saw in the recent games list, the fuck happened there? :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
X26 said:
...or another one of those 11-1 blowouts that I saw in the recent games list, the fuck happened there? :lol
Marvie started the game playing pretty well in goal. Then a few shitty goals got in and after that the game was a lost cause. He proceeded to do floor gymnastics in the crease for the rest of the game. I hate that guy.....

Marvie_3 said:
Marvie started the game playing pretty well in goal. Then a few shitty goals got in and after that the game was a lost cause. He proceeded to do floor gymnastics in the crease for the rest of the game. I hate that guy.....

I saw you guys pulled the goal with like 45 secs left in that one too. I guess I would have done the same... Out of curiosity, does the goalie get to play as a normal person if you pull the goalie or is the 6th man computer controlled? I would think it would be human controlled right?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I finally got to play the game today, man it's hard being defense. I'm still trying to get my positioning down.

Can't wait to play online to see how I really stack up.

Kave_Man said:
I finally got to play the game today, man it's hard being defense. I'm still trying to get my positioning down.

Really? I can't score a goal to save my life but defense is easy.

Kave_Man said:

Defence is brutal if you are the kind of player that likes to charge straight to the net when you see an opening =/

RS4-

TheCardPlayer

God damn it at that game. Fuckers scored with 20 seconds left in the game. Of course, we lost in OT. :lol :lol :lol

RS4-

My fault that last game letting in those 4 soft ass goals.

Felt like I was at a Leafs game during the Raycroft years.

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
My fault that last game letting in those 4 soft ass goals.

Felt like I was at a Leafs game during the Raycroft years.
No big deal. We couldn't even score on a bad human goalie. :\

purg3

slept with Malkin
ph33nix said:
Hell yeah game tying goal with 30 seconds left! We need OT magic

I have my mic on but I can't talk someone's sleeping

That was a sick goal to tie it up, too bad we still lost in OT. But at least we closed the night out with a win :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight. Had a bit of a rough patch but we finished really well. If I hadn't of taken a stupid penalty, we might have won that OT game too. :\

PBY

Banned
Hey guys, i'm in a situation where its kinda difficult for me to borrow a car to go to a mall, and I don't have a mic (which is shitty, I know)... I probably wont be able to get a mic til Friday, and just wanted to know how much it bothers you that I dont have one? If its big negative, I can sit out the games til I get one.

Anyways, good luck and lets get some more w's.

peterb0y said:
Hey guys, i'm in a situation where its kinda difficult for me to borrow a car to go to a mall, and I don't have a mic (which is shitty, I know)... I probably wont be able to get a mic til Friday, and just wanted to know how much it bothers you that I dont have one? If its big negative, I can sit out the games til I get one.

Anyways, good luck and lets get some more w's.

As long as you're in the party and know what's going on, I don't think it's a big deal at all.

Damn it I really want to play a few games tonight but i'm having some kind of ip address conflicts when I turn on my Xbox that keep disconnecting me.

When we score those goals it's like "FUCK YEAH! GO TEAM!"

When they score on those its total bullshit :lol

Anyways in my last 5 games I've gotten I think 13 or 14 points. I'm on a TEAR!

lulz at moral victory.
that's like taking pride in reaching the playoffs but never reaching the 2nd round.
pheeniks2.jpg

EVIL137S

Banned
got some games in over the weekend great experience NHL10>NHL09
looking forward to playing with more of you.
I cleared some people off my list so please add me, PSN EVIL137S please reference GAF
thank you
peace
Evil

._/DTP OK!

PS "Kas" whats going on with the reg season did you sent an invite to me yet?

:D

Marvie_3

Banned
EVIL137S said:
got some games in over the weekend great experience NHL10>NHL09
looking forward to playing with more of you.
I cleared some people off my list so please add me, PSN EVIL137S please reference GAF
thank you
peace
Evil

._/DTP OK!

PS "Kas" whats going on with the reg season did you sent an invite to me yet?

:D
Wrong thread bro. :lol

EVIL137S

Banned
Fixed

it's in the right thread now
thank you for the head's up

apparently my coffee was missing the key ingrediant Caffeine:lol

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
When we score those goals it's like "FUCK YEAH! GO TEAM!"

When they score on those its total bullshit :lol

Anyways in my last 5 games I've gotten I think 13 or 14 points. I'm on a TEAR!
Holy shit. I check checked the team page on EA's site, you are kicking ass dude! I remember on saturday I had almost as many points as you. :lol

My scoring has picked up as of late too. Through the first ~20 games or so I only had 1 goal and maybe 5 assists. I've been averaging about a point per game since then. Hopefully I can keep that up. Helps when I'm not in the box for half the game with fighting majors. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Good games tonight. 3 more wins tonight. Due to the awesome EA servers the 3 goals, 1 assist, and 5 games played didn't count at all. Thanks EA.

Sandman42

Hey guys, I just got back online so I'm a little late to the club. Would someone confirm my invite or send me a new one? My GT: is Zell Rocks. Thanks!

I'll be online and playing most of the time around 7pm-11pm EST.

Smash88

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Good games tonight. 3 more wins tonight. Due to the awesome EA servers the 3 goals, 1 assist, and 5 games played didn't count at all. Thanks EA.

:lol

Good for me, since my Xbox Live Gold expired, I'm trying to scrape money together for a 3 month card.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sandman42 said:
Hey guys, I just got back online so I'm a little late to the club. Would someone confirm my invite or send me a new one? My GT: is Zell Rocks. Thanks!

I'll be online and playing most of the time around 7pm-11pm EST.
Already took care of your invite last night. :D

*Does anyone know who ThurmanMurman91, AR Rune Kai, and Ze DevDog are? I have join requests from them but I have no idea who they are.

Sandman42

Marvie_3 said:
Already took care of your invite last night. :D

Does anyone know who ThurmanMurman91 and AR Rune Kai are? I have join requests from them but I have no idea who they are.
Great!

Murderface will be back with a vengeance.

Top Bottom