• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Smash88

Banned
Those two random joins are probably lurkers hoping to get in. I know because I got in last year someone on that GAF list where you could find others easily. :lol

Your choice whether to give them a chance, I just know how I felt when I was a lurker. (Shout out to my lurker peeps :D)

Anyways, I'll be on thursday night. Got lots of catchup and I need to concentrate on my lectures. See you then.

jred2k

Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I'm North Lights911. I'm on fairly frequently unless I get busy with a project at school or something. I play pretty unselfishly so you wouldn't have to worry about me just whoring shots from the blue line all game.

Marvie_3

Banned
jred2k said:
Sorry I didn't post sooner, but I'm North Lights911. I'm on fairly frequently unless I get busy with a project at school or something. I play pretty unselfishly so you wouldn't have to worry about me just whoring shots from the blue line all game.
Ok, cool man. Join request accepted. Check your PM's.

sorry for my horribly shittastic-will not pass the puck-turnover machine play last night. i was 1) really tired 2) my contacts were popping out of one eye so i was playing like a fucking pirate the whole night and 3) not sober :lol

no but seriously those last 2 games were fucking bs. even though we didn't play our best we still played way better than those fuckers

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
sorry for my horribly shittastic-will not pass the puck-turnover machine play last night. i was 1) really tired 2) my contacts were popping out of one eye so i was playing like a fucking pirate the whole night and 3) not sober :lol

no but seriously those last 2 games were fucking bs. even though we didn't play our best we still played way better than those fuckers
So did you fix your smoke alarm yet? Please tell me you did. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
So did you fix your smoke alarm yet? Please tell me you did. :lol

Didn't you hear it last night? :lol

I've been too lazy to call up management. I need to clear out some items first..

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
Didn't you hear it last night? :lol

I've been too lazy to call up management. I need to clear out some items first..
Yeah I heard it last night but I was hoping you had gotten fixed since then. :lol

PBY

Banned
Anyone on now/gonna be on soon? If not, I'm gonna pop in ODST which I just got- If you see me on LIVE just message me and I'll hop over to NHL...

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'll be on wednesday night around 10:30 est or whenever the pens game is over, hope to see some peeps online. Let's get some wins

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Awesome games tonight, except for the scrubs that glitch.
Yeah it was a pretty brutal afternoon/night but we finished strong with a nice 3 game win streak.

jred2k said:
The community of NHL 10 now know our names and fear us! This is the power of a three game win streak.
Fixed. :D

jred2k

I was debating whether or not to consider a DNF a true win, but I guess at this point we should take what we can get.

Marvie_3

Banned
jred2k said:
I was debating whether or not to consider a DNF a true win, but I guess at this point we should take what we can get.
We were up 2-0 early and I was a missed rebound away from a hat trick in the 1st period. We were completely dominating that game in every way, and had the other team not quit, we would have won easily. We may even have finally gotten that "7 assists" trophy that our team is still missing. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
We were up 2-0 early and I was a missed rebound away from a hat trick in the 1st period. We were completely dominating that game in every way, and had the other team not quit, we would have won easily. We may even have finally gotten that "7 assists" trophy that our team is still missing. :lol

Hey I have groundbreaking news for you and the rest of the league

I am getting a battery installed in my smoke detector today!

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:

You're my hero! Maybe now my right ear will stop bleeding when we play together. :lol

RS4-

jred2k said:

MS is going to take a DNF win on my 360 soon.

RS4-

jred2k said:
Soon MS will claim a DNF win on my 360!

ph33nix said:

Of all the posts that I just read, this is the one I must reply to: YES!

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Good games this afternoon. 3-2 but we should have gone 5-0. We dominated both losses...
agreed, still had a good time tho.... I wish we had a replay of pheenix's breakaway that he dumped over the glass

RS4-

Marvie_3 said:
You already posted that. :lol

Fuck lol, I posted one from my phone and thought it was a server error :lol

If I'm on Live just send a message, I need to hipcheck some fools.

jred2k

I'll be on around 7pm EST so if anybody is on around that time check the NHL10 GAF account and hopefully we can get some more wins. Eventually this team will be .500.:lol

jred2k said:
I'll be on around 7pm EST so if anybody is on around that time check the NHL10 GAF account and hopefully we can get some more wins. Eventually this team will be .500.:lol

This team? Did you post on the wrong forum?

PBY

Banned
I'm gonna be on in about 10 minutes...
also, just a note:
If you see me online, and I don't respond, its not because I'm being an asshole, its because I'm not in my apt and my roommate is using the xbox.

Top Bottom