• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
i'm on , im in a custom game right now though, where's everyone else?
I can't make it tonight. Sorry guys. My roommate is moving in tomorrow so I have to rearrange things. I'll be on tomorrow though.

Smash88

Banned
Hey Marvie I'll be on early tomorrow if you wanna send me the "stuff". Hope you can get on early. I have the day off, time to get off the injury reserve (my groin feels better :lol ). :D

Smash88 said:
Hey Marvie I'll be on early tomorrow if you wanna send me the "stuff". Hope you can get on early. I have the day off, time to get off the injury reserve (my groin feels better :lol ). :D

I didn't know we shared steroids around here

i gotta go now but that OT was bullshit. all i had to do was run into the puck after you shot, and their gwg came off a guy who is apparently motherfucking superman

Ok
We just had a goalie who stood at the side of the net, staring at the puck on the goal line, it was just sitting there and he did nothing, then it went in the net

WHAT THE FUCK

purg3

slept with Malkin
anyone playing tonight, finally got my internet and entertainment center hooked up at my new place.

purg3 said:
anyone playing tonight, finally got my internet and entertainment center hooked up at my new place.

yeah i'll play tonight. i just got done with some games but i'm taking a bit of a break. when will we all be on?

purg3

slept with Malkin
ph33nix said:
yeah i'll play tonight. i just got done with some games but i'm taking a bit of a break. when will we all be on?

I'll probably be on a little after the pens game so around 10/10:30 est

PBY

Banned
guys, hold down the fort- just wanted to pop in and say that I wont be on probably til next wednesday- I haven't been on for like a week due to midterms, and now I'm on fall break at home, so I'm away from my xbox... swag out banhammers

Marvie_3

Banned
If anyone knows anyone else who wants to join the team, even non-GAFers, lemme know. We don't have nearly as many players as we did last year. Seems like a bunch of people have stopped playing already too....

Marvie_3 said:
If anyone knows anyone else who wants to join the team, even non-GAFers, lemme know. We don't have nearly as many players as we did last year. Seems like a bunch of people have stopped playing already too....

we still got a solid crew of about 8 i think. i'm counting on you guys!

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
we still got a solid crew of about 8 i think. i'm counting on you guys!
We do have a really good core(except Moran ;) ) that's really starting to play well together(after 150+ games :lol). The fact that my schedule this semester is cake and the online being more competitive(fewer blowout glitchfests) this year, I'm going to be playing EASHL for a LONG time.

Edit: Also gonna do a little roster cleaning up this week. Players that have dropped out or haven't even played with the team are going to be removed. If anyone just hasn't picked up the game yet and wants to stay on, let me know(Sanjuro is fine, as he's picking it up at some point).

If anyone wants to switch jersey #'s to one that's currently being used, there will be a few opening later this week.

Edit 2: Fuck, my +/- is gahdam brutal. :lol Not surprising though. Last night in a 3-2 win, I had 2 points and was still a -2. :lol

RS4-

Marvie_3 said:
Edit 2: Fuck, my +/- is gahdam brutal. :lol Not surprising though. Last night in a 3-2 win, I had 2 points and was still a -2. :lol

Haha, we have to start glitching like bitches to get that stat up!

I think I have to attempt a wraparound at least once or twice since I end up behind the net quite a bit :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
RS4- said:
Haha, we have to start glitching like bitches to get that stat up!

I think I have to attempt a wraparound at least once or twice since I end up behind the net quite a bit :lol
Nah, I'm not glitching. I just didn't realize it was so bad. As long as it doesn't get to more than -1/game I'll be happy. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
We do have a really good core(except Moran ;) ) that's really starting to play well together(after 150+ games :lol). The fact that my schedule this semester is cake and the online being more competitive(fewer blowout glitchfests) this year, I'm going to be playing EASHL for a LONG time.

Edit: Also gonna do a little roster cleaning up this week. Players that have dropped out or haven't even played with the team are going to be removed. If anyone just hasn't picked up the game yet and wants to stay on, let me know(Sanjuro is fine, as he's picking it up at some point).

If anyone wants to switch jersey #'s to one that's currently being used, there will be a few opening later this week.

I will cut you with a skate.

I had some leftover MS points last night and bought the sniper pack and the gold helmet........

We'll see if it makes a difference

Marvie_3

Banned
BigJonsson said:
I had some leftover MS points last night and bought the sniper pack and the gold helmet........

We'll see if it makes a difference
Made a pretty big difference for my player.

Marvie_3

Banned
Decided to do some roster house cleaning tonight instead of later this week. These people dropped out/never joined:

Phthisis
Tact
Jackpot SWE
shoplifter

Jersey numbers 8, 21, 27, and 39 are available again if anyone wants them.

I'm going to send out messages to the following to see if they still plan on playing. If not, they'll be dropped too.

Baultista
Mr Cola
Kave_Man
Eric WK
Spl1nter

I also have two random join requests from: North Lights911 and Pope Gumby. Anyone know who they are?

Top Bottom