• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
yeah thats on me... i was waiting for laserbot to go online and i fell asleep
As of 9pm EST tonight, I am off until next Tuesday. We need to figure out a time to grind this shit out. I am not playing another EASHL or OTP game until we have our cards.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Sorry, I got on at 10 my time--I forget that you easterners have backward time.

We'll knock this out though. Shouldn't be a problem.
We need to figure out a time we all have and just take care of this. Like I said, I have the next 4 days off, so I'm down whenever you guys are.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
As of 9pm EST tonight, I am off until next Tuesday. We need to figure out a time to grind this shit out. I am not playing another EASHL or OTP game until we have our cards.
i basically have your same schedule, except that i get off tonight at 10... pretty much free all weekend; since i don't have class i can play as late as you guys want

edit: laserbot, no worries man, i usually would play at that time but i had early class today/was just really tired

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Oh, I see how it is, now I'm the bad guy because I have to work tomorrow and Friday. Well fuck you guys!

I'll try to get on tonight, around 9:30 or 10.
Tomorrow is Friday schmuck! ;)

Skip work tomorrow. Fuck that noise. We'll all have a hockey day!

Marvie_3 said:
Tomorrow is Friday schmuck! ;)

Skip work tomorrow. Fuck that noise. We'll all have a hockey day!

Shit, you're right! I thought it was Wednesday. Effin a.

Can't ditch out tomorrow though; meetings all day. But if it's not raining, I might go in late (so I can stay up late).

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Shit, you're right! I thought it was Wednesday. Effin a.

Can't ditch out tomorrow though; meetings all day. But if it's not raining, I might go in late (so I can stay up late).
Do you have any idea how many times I've been told I can't skip something, then skipped it anyway with no problems? You can miss one day of work.

Get Hardyboy online too. We can help him work towards his card too.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I'd be more comfortable with this if you weren't the unemployed one.
I'm unemployed by choice. Due to my income standing in addition to my GPA, I get a fuckton of grant money. I've had a job offer outstanding for a year though. :lol

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I would like to get a game or two in. If you guys are working on something else though I'll understand.

Once we all get on we were just going to do OTP games to get A+ A+ A+. But we need at least 3 in order to do it.

Sanjuro

SnakeswithLasers said:
Once we all get on we were just going to do OTP games to get A+ A+ A+. But we need at least 3 in order to do it.
Well I'm game for whatever. I'm beating the Habs with the P-Bruins now 3-0 and being screamed at in French.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Peterboy should hop online too.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Well I'm game for whatever. I'm beating the Habs with the P-Bruins now 3-0 and being screamed at in French.
What's a P-Bruin?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Peterboy should hop on too.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
What's a P-Bruin?

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Whatever he was saying at least he didn't quit in the 3rd like every other opponent. Finally got the AHL achievement and posted a 5-0 shutout with only 12 shots on net against 29.

I guess it's Molson-Time for him now.
This one took me awhile. I could get a lead now and then but it was hard to keep a lead with such crappy players.

Sanjuro

SnakeswithLasers said:
sacreblieu...(?)
Whatever he was saying at least he didn't quit in the 3rd like every other opponent. Finally got the AHL achievement and posted a 5-0 shutout with only 12 shots on net against 29.

I guess it's Molson-Time for him now.

Sanjuro

Marvie_3 said:
Oh yeah. Fuck I'm out of it. I assumed you were referring to the Bruins after tonight's urine scented game. :lol
Not far from the truth. My childhood memories are going to games after the circus was at the Providence Civic Center (Now Dunkin Donuts center). The entire place smelt like shit and piss.

Marvie_3

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Not far from the truth. My childhood memories are going to games after the circus was at the Providence Civic Center (Now Dunkin Donuts center). The entire place smelt like shit and piss.
Try going to a USHL game at the Sioux Falls Arena. The seats are still the original wood seats from when the place was built in 1964. There has been so much beer and whatever else spilled on them over the years. I wouldn't be surprised if every seat has been pissed on at some point and had it soak into the wood. Place smells atrocious and that's how it always smells, not just after a circus. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Posting some pics to inspire us to finish our legend card grind:

i6iej7.jpg

2573w3m.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm sporting that beard in real life. And I'm punching a speedbag.

Fuck hockey, I'm watching Rocky 4 tonight.
I watch Rocky IV at least once a week. :lol

ph33nix said:
is that the one where that Apollo dude gets fucked up? have fun
Apollo dude? You show respect to The Master of Disaster.....The King of Sting.....The Dancing Destroyer.....The Count of Monte Fisto....Apollo Creed!

Oh, and in case you guys haven't seen it, the shortened Director's Cut of Rocky III is way better.

well when u get married u dont get to watch rocky any more so instead of USA USA USA ,it get off your lazy ass brandon and take care of the kids no movies for u, or were watching something with julie roberts in it

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
well when u get married u dont get to watch rocky any more so instead of USA USA USA ,it get off your lazy ass brandon and take care of the kids no movies for u, or were watching something with julie roberts in it
You poor bastard. :lol

Hardyboy1224 said:

On the bright side, you get a $5500 tax return. Good with the bad!

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm online now. Let's do this.

Edit: please hurry. Some of the dudes on the team I'm goalering for are rapping Biggy tunes. Make it stop.

I'll do you one better i will put galaga but i heard of a new game were your tiger woods and you get 30 mins to pick up as many women as you can (mostly Swiss), but it will have every thing from pole dancers to hookers to milfs, it will be like crazy taxi but you drive an escalate with a nine iron sticking out the back window, its like your flag

Top Bottom