• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
You people fail at manipulation, it's a new page you shouldn't have quote that. After he gets his block knocked off tonight he wont remember anyway. GG guys.

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
wait, are you really not watching? :lol I actually felt bad for ruining the switzerland game
Laerbot has what some people call a "job".

Nozdeuce said:
You people fail at manipulation, it's a new page you shouldn't have quote that. After he gets his block knocked off tonight he wont remember anyway. GG guys.
Hey, I just thought I'd save him 5 minutes of his life.

Nozdeuce

Just lost 5-4, with the winning goal with 1.5 seconds left in the game. We had the ai put in two on our own net, and another where Denog goalie passed it to other team who then shot it right in. Drinking Problem +5

We went 8 and 3 continuing off of Laserbot and Hardy's wins so the club is 1 game under .500

Nozdeuce said:
Just lost 5-4, with the winning goal with 1.5 seconds left in the game. We had the ai put in two on our own net, and another where Denog goalie passed it to other team who then shot it right in. Drinking Problem +5

We went 8 and 3 continuing off of Laserbot and Hardy's wins so the club is 1 game under .500

Nice work. Jesus--the first of the month is fast approaching and .500 is in sight. I say if we get to .501, we quit until March 1st.

Nozdeuce

Yeah me and Pheenix lost 2 games in a row, had some unlucky bounces and shit. I've actually gotten close to getting my Legend card today, currently sitting at B+ overall for the first time in a long time. A- for position, B- for Team Play and A- stats. I call shotty on Center, I'll either win faceoffs and get my Legend or crash and burn

Nozdeuce said:
Yeah me and Pheenix lost 2 games in a row, had some unlucky bounces and shit. I've actually gotten close to getting my Legend card today, currently sitting at B+ overall for the first time in a long time. A- for position, B- for Team Play and A- stats. I call shotty on Center, I'll either win faceoffs and get my Legend or crash and burn

If you keep that B+ up, I'm more than willing to help you get your A- in some OTP games if Marv or Pat will help.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
If you keep that B+ up, I'm more than willing to help you get your A- in some OTP games if Marv or Pat will help.
Yeah, I'd help too. Trust me, you won't get it playing EASHL. :lol

Nozdeuce

Sweet deal, I'll just follow your orders since your the Legend grinding experts :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Well, if you go on another 8 game winning streak, maybe. Otherwise, it's very difficult to not have at least one C+ game in a span of 10.
How many awesome streaks had we gone on and I was still nowhere near getting mine? Too fucking many. Ph33nix was the only one of us who was
black
man enough to get it during EASHL.

Nozdeuce

LeDenog got his too during our EASHL, we just went steady as she goes and he moved to center and grinded winning faceoffs to get teamplay up enough.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
LeDenog got his too during our EASHL, we just went steady as she goes and he moved to center and grinded winning faceoffs to get teamplay up enough.
I tried doing this and my grades lowered. :\

Nozdeuce

Oh Kipperjew, if only he was as good in real life as he is in video games :lol

Ph33nix and me just made a human goaler cry

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Oh Kipperjew, if only he was as good in real life as he is in video games :lol

Ph33nix and me just made a human goaler cry
Were you shouting racial slurs at him?

Hardyboy1224 said:
why dont they make an update for better looking gear?
It's EA. They're using a 5 year old last gen engine for this game. I'm surprised they even bother to put out roster updates.

Marvie_3 said:
It's EA. They're using a 5 year old last gen engine for this game. I'm surprised they even bother to put out roster updates.

true i just hate that the koi fish looks the best, i hate the look of fish i want pads that make me look like captain America

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Were you shouting racial slurs at him?
Nahh I just scored 2 awful goals on him, including scoring off the first shot of the game. God I love human goalies :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
true i just hate that the koi fish looks the best, i hate the look of fish i want pads that make me look like captain America
I want pads that make me look like a hockey player. :\

Nozdeuce said:
Nahh I just scored 2 awful goals on him, including scoring off the first shot of the game. God I love human goalies :lol
I'd shut you down.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I'd shut both of you down.
Probably, I rarely score on human goalies, it's always weird ass shit that goes in. I mean, TOTALLY SWEET HOCKEY PLAYS. It sucks though since I can't wrister them, and my passing is obscenely bad so rarely able to set others up though sometimes it does happen. Basically I like them as long as I don't have to do anything

Nozdeuce

Man, if you told me the team starting Halak was going to lose. Well I'd agree with you.

Mariner

Marvie_3 said:
Fuck this game. I tried to rename my guy "Terri Schiavo" and it censored me. :lol

No lie, I tried the same name before and reacted exactly the same way at the censor. I think the team spends two months of development time censoring words.

Marvie_3

Banned
Mariner said:
No lie, I tried the same name before and reacted exactly the same way at the censor. I think the team spends two months of development time censoring words.
Who are you and why aren't you on our team? :lol

They should spend less time censoring things and more time fixing this game.

Hardyboy1224 said:
never mind gave up need more gamer friends
Sorry man. I was filling in on Chady's team.

the game won't let me fucking name my guy dikembe mutombo. we're talking about a man that builds hospitals and feeds the COUNTRY of Congo, and I can't name my character after him to honor the man? fuck you EA you hate freedom

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
the game won't let me fucking name my guy dikembe mutombo. we're talking about a man that builds hospitals and feeds the COUNTRY of Congo, and I can't name my character after him to honor the man? fuck you EA you hate freedom
Yeah, I tried naming my guy that too once. Sucked. I was more irritated when I wasn't able to use Terri Schiavo. I mean, you can use carrot, broccoli, or corn, but not Schiavo.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, I tried naming my guy that too once. Sucked. I was more irritated when I wasn't able to use Terri Schiavo. I mean, you can use carrot, broccoli, or corn, but not Schiavo.
oh mannnnnn :lol

ph33nix said:
Dude why dont you honor Rony Seikaly the best heat of all time.

Marvie_3

Banned
It seems the slapshot is the new glitch shot, as fucked up as that sounds. My advice after playing a bunch of games in the Pro level.......max the fucking mother fuck out of your slap shot and fuck all other stats.

Fuck you EA and your broken ass mother fucking piece of shit game that I can't stop playing even though I fucking hate it.

Top Bottom