• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
So I apparently got a silver medal for filling in on Chady's team. I figured out that the medals are awarded like this:

Gold: Top 200 teams
Silver: Top 500 teams (we were 211)
Bronze: Top 1000 teams

Marvie_3 said:
So I apparently got a silver medal for filling in on Chady's team. I figured out that the medals are awarded like this:

Gold: Top 200 teams
Silver: Top 500 teams (we were 211)
Bronze: Top 1000 teams

wont even play with me i see how it is i will stick to CLUB guys

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
You prick.
You could have played the other night but you didn't want to. :lol

Hardyboy1224 said:
wont even play with me i see how it is i will stick to CLUB guys
Get on xbox live earlier. ;)

I just finished updating records from February in the OP.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
No worries team, me and Le DeNog have us off to a 1 and 0 start. Everything's gonna be ok

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
No worries team, me and Le DeNog have us off to a 1 and 0 start. Everything's gonna be ok
You should post here BEFORE you play. I would have been down for some afternoon games but now I have errands to run. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
No thanks. I don't like Lost.
Why? Because it's available in HD?

tcf_andrew_dice_clay_337x455_082720080657.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
I've actually found a game MORE broken than NHL 10. That game is Sega Superstars Tennis.

I got it for $2 and since I liked the Mario Tennis games and reviews had said this was similar, I felt I had nothing to lose. After about 30 mins and a message from peterboy mocking me for what I was playing, I simply threw the game away.

During my 4th or 5th match, and after Sonic refused for the 100th time to hit a ball less than 2 feet away from him, I had had enough. Couple that with the even more ridiculous special moves than Mario Tennis and the fucking bipolar CPU opponents, and it made for a shitty time. I didn't even get irritated with the game as I would with NHL. Difference being, this pile of shit only cost me $2 while the other pile of shit cost me $60. I didn't want to bother with the 3 cents that Gamestop would have given me or the 100 points I could have gotten on Goozex in 5 years, so I did the world a favor and disposed of a copy of this game.

May you rot in hell Sega Superstars Tennis, and go fuck your mother.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
I've actually found a game MORE broken than NHL 10. That game is Sega Superstars Tennis.

I got it for $2 and since I liked the Mario Tennis games and reviews had said this was similar, I felt I had nothing to lose. After about 30 mins and a message from peterboy mocking me for what I was playing, I simply threw the game away.

During my 4th or 5th match, and after Sonic refused for the 100th time to hit a ball less than 2 feet away from him, I had had enough. Couple that with the even more ridiculous special moves than Mario Tennis and the fucking bipolar CPU opponents, and it made for a shitty time. I didn't even get irritated with the game as I would with NHL. Difference being, this pile of shit only cost me $2 while the other pile of shit cost me $60. I didn't want to bother with the 3 cents that Gamestop would have given me or the 100 points I could have gotten on Goozex in 5 years, so I did the world a favor and disposed of a copy of this game.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Marvie_3 said:

Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in our thread?

...oh wait. You changed your avatar.

Nozdeuce

Fuckin Tiger Woods. A name and race change and go from pointless to fuckin hattrick and 3 assists. Tiger Woods, he'll have sex with all your white ass bitches. And score goals.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Fuckin Tiger Woods. A name and race change and go from pointless to fuckin hattrick and 3 assists. Tiger Woods, he'll have sex with all your white ass bitches. And score goals.
:lol :lol

Hope you guys do well over the next several days. I'm leaving Thursday morning to go to my parents' house for a week and a half and probably won't be on Live. I'll be needing my chel fix when I get back though.

And Douche, post in here when you guys are gonna play. I always jump on Live to see you guys already playing. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:

Hope you guys do well over the next several days. I'm leaving Thursday morning to go to my parents' house for a week and a half and probably won't be on Live. I'll be needing my chel fix when I get back though.

And Douche, post in here when you guys are gonna play. I always jump on Live to see you guys already playing. :lol
Sorry =( It's not intentional, it's just theres seemingly no one around during the first, and then I don't want to tell people to come on just to have me and or Le DeNog bail. It's hard to judge the effects of hockey juice, especially when your drinking at a certain pace, and then wham, the worst goal against ever, so then you chug for a while, and then the other team scores another fucking terrible goal and your solid lead is shattered, and you know even if you tie it during the final few minutes you'll never win it in overtime, you never win it in overtime, its when the worst bullshit happens, so then you chug even more. So then you've lost the will to live and are pretty out of it, so then you kinda dishearteningly half ass a game or two, and then consider bailing. But then you give one more a try and Tiger Woods nails every white chick in range and suddenly youve got the groove goin again, but then it's almost time to pass out =(

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:

I'll be gone too- Leaving this saturday for my spring break trip, which is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
I'll be gone too- Leaving this saturday for my spring break trip, which is gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
Yeah, I'm sure you'll find plenty of new victims, wherever you're going.

peterb0y said:

dude duke / north Carolina Saturday ur going miss it, are u crazy?
tonight is duke maryland, i hate turtles...

PBY

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
dude duke / north Carolina Saturday ur going miss it, are u crazy?
tonight is duke maryland, i hate turtles...
we're gonna stomp maryland tonight, should be a good game tho; and i knowww it would be fun to be here for the game (if we win were gonna set half the school on fire- im not kidding, we get a permit from the fire marshall allowing us to set fire to the benches around the school) but i would have had to watch it on TV, people have been camping out in line since December to get tickets- not exaggerating, some fans are nuts

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
we're gonna stomp maryland tonight, should be a good game tho; and i knowww it would be fun to be here for the game (if we win were gonna set half the school on fire- im not kidding, we get a permit from the fire marshall allowing us to set fire to the benches around the school) but i would have had to watch it on TV, people have been camping out in line since December to get tickets- not exaggerating, some fans are nuts
peterb0y
Holy shit.
THIS. EXPLAINS. EVERYTHING
(Today, 01:59 PM)
Reply | Quote

Nozdeuce

Poor Marvie, if he played a game people actually like he could have a tag like mine :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Poor Marvie, if he played a game people actually like he could have a tag like mine :lol
Marvie_3
If there was an Official NHL 10 Community Leader, I'd be it
(Today, 03:13 PM)
Reply | Quote

PBY

Banned
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... shitty game, i can play tonight tho (now actually if anyones down), chel or fifa, whatever

peterb0y said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck... shitty game, i can play tonight tho (now actually if anyones down), chel or fifa, whatever

i cant believe that crap it was like they weren't prepared form them

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuuuuuck. Sorry I wasn't on guys. I was trying to cram in as much homework as I could before I leave tomorrow and completely lost track of time.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Fuuuuuck. Sorry I wasn't on guys. I was trying to cram in as much homework as I could before I leave tomorrow and completely lost track of time.
No worries, I played the roll of ball and chain and brought down Ph33nix and Rapistboy =(

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
its cool, you scored a clutch-ass goal in fifa :D
Well there is that, but I fucking sucked tonight at NHL.

I rate my performance 2 stanky ass white bitches out of 5.

fuck, you guys make me wanna get fifa. isn't there a way we can play together using real players? i wouldn't wanna use my created guy and get raped continually. trust me as you guys know getting a legend in NHL was hard enough and I am burnt out chasing stats/cards :lol

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
fuck, you guys make me wanna get fifa. isn't there a way we can play together using real players? i wouldn't wanna use my created guy and get raped continually. trust me as you guys know getting a legend in NHL was hard enough and I am burnt out chasing stats/cards :lol
i think that when we played hardyboy's friends a while back we did use real players- you also can imporove your dude through offline play

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
You'd fuckin hate the stat system in FIFA then. :lol

Top Bottom