• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
On TV or in person? If you're really seeing them, give them all a hug for Brandon.
TV, it's only on here because they're playing a Canadian team and the Canucks/Flames/Oilers aren't either.

Marvie_3 said:
28ho6ly.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
good game i thought the kings were taking over in the 2nd but the hawks kept shooting
The 'Hawks have played terrible in the 2nd since the Olympic break. After the Kings got those 2 quick goals I thought the game was going to be over. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I was being sarcastic with Peterboy. :lol
I'm not retarded, I meant I sent you a return message and wasn't sure if you saw or not. Figured you had more to say than my name :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I'm not retarded, I meant I sent you a return message and wasn't sure if you saw or not. Figured you had more to say than my name :lol
Oh yeah, that. I was so tired when I got it. I read it and just shut off my xbox and went to bed.

PBY

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
How awesome is battlefield? I want it.
so awesome- the sp is surprisingly good too. I love how they take constant shots at MW2

Marvie_3 said:
lets play.....boyfriend? What the fuck is wrong with you two?
battlefield- noz would never cheat on ledenog

PBY

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Is it cheap yet? I have $30 in Amazon game credit and can't decide between this and Red Dead Redemption.

You mean Le Dong?
its not cheap yet, but you should totally still get it- if you buy it soon you can get the LE version for the same price, which is what I did- anyways, red dead doesn't come out til mid may

and yes, I totally meant Le Dong :lol :lol

peterb0y said:
its not cheap yet, but you should totally still get it- if you buy it soon you can get the LE version for the same price, which is what I did- anyways, red dead doesn't come out til mid may

and yes, I totally meant Le Dong :lol :lol
It's only $49 on amazon. I just bought it. $29 aint bad (they still haven't given me my $10 credit for Splinter Cell) and I can always play it later.
Shut up Marvie--I put $700 in my savings account this month.

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
^lets play bf...
Yoo sorry for taking so long to respond. I'd be happy to later but I'm really out of it right now and am prolly gonna end up falling asleep on my couch at any moment.

Saw you playing single player yesterday (was it yesterday) and wouldve invited you to join me and Denog but for some reason all my friends are anal about me sending them random invites while they're "busy" playing whatever so I didn't.

I remember you asking me if you should get it, have you played Battlefield games before? Have you tried the online much?

Marvie_3 said:
Oh yeah, that. I was so tired when I got it. I read it and just shut off my xbox and went to bed.
Weird I replied instantly :( But whatever, it's all good I was crazy drunk anyway. Which I guess doesn't mean much since I'm always bad at defense so it'd be hard for me to be worse.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
How awesome is battlefield? I want it.
Bad Company 2 is insanely awesome, and really the only Battlefield game that doesn't end my night with bitter tears. All the earlier ones have been fun but theyve all had various flaws/issues that'd ensure every session ended with ragequitting. But to me Bad Company 2 has none of those problems, I'mm genuinely happy for once with a Battlefield game. Now I just have to figure out better ways of trolling people and denying them amusement.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
You mean Le Dong?
:lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
It's only $49 on amazon. I just bought it. $29 aint bad (they still haven't given me my $10 credit for Splinter Cell) and I can always play it later.
Shut up Marvie--I put $700 in my savings account this month.
And you've spent how much of it? :lol

I'm getting BF2 in a few weeks off of Goozex. I have $250+ in points from getting rid of crap. Just a matter of getting through the waiting list. I wouldn't have as long of a wait if I had gotten on the list the first night. Oh well. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
I'm getting BF2 in a few weeks off of Goozex. I have $250+ in points from getting rid of crap. Just a matter of getting through the waiting list. :lol
I'm going to team-kill you so hard... Actually probably not true. I want to play as a medic.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm going to team-kill you so hard... Actually probably not true. I want to play as a medic.
You'll love playing with me, I die a lot because I never hang back, tons of medic points waiting for you. You get 50 points for killing someone, but you get 80 for reviving a dead squad member

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
You'll love playing with me, I die a lot because I never hang back, tons of medic points waiting for you. You get 50 points for killing someone, but you get 80 for reviving a dead squad member
I never hang back either. If I ever play a FPS online, I play it Rambo style. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I never hang back either. If I ever play a FPS online, I play it Rambo style. :lol
<3 You'll do well then, I've ended up going on such heroic pistol streaks because it takes all day to reload your primary weapon. Kill first one or two guys with primary, switch to handgun and then wipe out the other two members of his squad, end up seeing someone else so still not enough time to reload primary weapon, so have to pistol them too. Sometimes the longest killstreak I'll get is from pistoling people one after another :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
<3 You'll do well then, I've ended up going on such heroic pistol streaks because it takes all day to reload your primary weapon. Kill first one or two guys with primary, switch to handgun and then wipe out the other two members of his squad, end up seeing someone else so still not enough time to reload primary weapon, so have to pistol them too. Sometimes the longest killstreak I'll get is from pistoling people one after another :lol
I had a 8 or 9 kill streak just from stabbing people with a bayonet in BF1943. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I had a 8 or 9 kill streak just from stabbing people with a bayonet in BF1943. :lol
Wow nice, sounds like we'll have a pretty decent squad then. I do my best chopper flying while drunk :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Wow nice, sounds like we'll have a pretty decent squad then. I do my best chopper flying while drunk :lol
No, I fucking suck. I was also drunk. I just wanted to run around and see how many people I could stab before someone killed me. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
No, I fucking suck. I was also drunk. I just wanted to run around and see how many people I could stab before someone killed me. :lol
lol awesome. meh the more the merrier. One of the things i like is its about a million times easier to murder a tank than it was in 43, which is a billion times easier than the older pc games

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
lol awesome. meh the more the merrier. One of the things i like is its about a million times easier to murder a tank than it was in 43, which is a billion times easier than the older pc games
Good, because it's fucking ridiculous trying to blow up a tank in BF1943. I shot one with 5+ rockets and didn't scratch the paint.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Good, because it's fucking ridiculous trying to blow up a tank in BF1943. I shot one with 5+ rockets and didn't scratch the paint.
Yeah that was fucking painfully dumb. Every class has access to c4 which can kill a tank with 2, or if you use the extra explosive damage perk you can kill tanks with just 1. Engineers have a variety of rocket launchers to use and unlock and have anti tank mines with rape everything. They're also persistent and stick around after you die. Ive put mines down on the initial spawn of the game and gotten kills from them like 20 minutes later. Snipers can unlock a mortar strike, that again combined with the +damage to explosives perk will kill all vehicles in 1 hit.

When your on the attacking team you also have access to a little remote control chopper that can missile the fuck out of vehicles, again with +damage to explosives perk will 1 hit kill any vehicle, and can be combined with a vehicle based perk to add a machine gun to mow down infantry.

The attack choppers are pretty sweet and can completely destroy a team if youve got a good pilot flying it. I was flying around a friend and we managed to completely hold off the attack team for like 20 minutes, Dong was groundside and said he only saw like 3 people while we were flying around shooting up their spawn and vehicles.

I think that's everything, rocket launchers still aren't so hot but if all else fails ramming a c4 laden atv into a tank works

Top Bottom