• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Ph33nix, sorry I didn't make it back on Live until tonight.

I have 2 exams tomorrow, then I'm skipping class and doing nothing but drinking and playing video games for the next 4 days. We gotta get some chel up in this bitch.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Ph33nix, sorry I didn't make it back on Live until tonight.

I have 2 exams tomorrow, then I'm skipping class and doing nothing but drinking and playing video games for the next 4 days. We gotta get some chel up in this bitch.
My thoughts EXACTLY- chel neeeeeds to make a comeback - i'm tied up til 10 est tonite, and then I'm free for the whole weekend ie... ITS FUCKING ON

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
My thoughts EXACTLY- chel neeeeeds to make a comeback - i'm tied up til 10 est tonite, and then I'm free for the whole weekend ie... ITS FUCKING ON
No doubt. I haven't played in almost 2 weeks. I'm having withdrawls. :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
I should be getting NHL 2K10 in the mail this weekend. I can't wait to see if it's actually as bad as people say it is, or if there are just a fuckton of EA fanboys ruining things.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Is our team dead?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

seriously, it isn't- I need nhl back in my life, i just happened to be playing bf tonight.... with the playoffs coming, the BANHAMMERS WILL RISE AGAIN

I honestly want to keep the team alive til nhl 11

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Marvie_3 said:
Is our team dead?
Nope, but I can't score so I may as well be. And I still feel really bad about missing Pheenix's message the other night, me and Dong were firing up club and apparently he sent me a message while I was getting a drink :(

Me actually doing schoolwork kinda threw me off everything, you and the rest of the nhl gang are complaining no ones playing that, and all my battlefield people are annoyed I haven't been playing that either. Had some awesome rounds tonight with Laserbot and Peterboy though. Was so good playing Battlefield again it's been like a week and a half at least since I last played.

I'm pretty much game for anything again now that I've got over this rough patch of having to do schoolwork :lol My mic status still varies, I can mostly talk later at night, earlier and people keep yakking at me or I'm trying to listen to some sport on tv while playing.

If you guys ever see me on live playing anything else just message me anyways. I'm not in 2k league anymore and only do Madden twice a week, I almost gots nothing.

This week's probably not gonna happen much though. Got work till late as fuck and have to wake up early too. fml

That was a fucking EPIC night of Bad Company last night, Noz and Peterboy. You guys are so fun to play with--we were destroying shit nonstop. Getting the gold squad pin each round was also gratifying as hell. Apparently we're better at shooters than sports games...who knew?

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
That was a fucking EPIC night of Bad Company last night, Noz and Peterboy. You guys are so fun to play with--we were destroying shit nonstop. Getting the gold squad pin each round was also gratifying as hell. Apparently we're better at shooters than sports games...who knew?
This doesn't take much. :lol

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
That was really great fun, I hadn't played in almost 2 weeks so I was a bit worried about being rusty. Was an awesome time though, you're so good with the reviving. Was cool getting to fuck around with the 1911 with magnum ammo, 2 shotting entire squads with it was hilarious. And of course me guaranteeing the win if we were pushed back to the chopper was pretty sweet. Peterboy is so nice, he complimented me on my flying even before I swapped my stick settings around so for the first like 5 minutes I was floating around all over the place. Amazingly its not the first time I've done that with that chopper in that situation, it really can be overpowering.

Nozdeuce said:
That was really great fun, I hadn't played in almost 2 weeks so I was a bit worried about being rusty. Was an awesome time though, you're so good with the reviving. Was cool getting to fuck around with the 1911 with magnum ammo, 2 shotting entire squads with it was hilarious. And of course me guaranteeing the win if we were pushed back to the chopper was pretty sweet. Peterboy is so nice, he complimented me on my flying even before I swapped my stick settings around so for the first like 5 minutes I was floating around all over the place. Amazingly its not the first time I've done that with that chopper in that situation, it really can be overpowering.
Dude, you were DESTROYING it with the chopper. That shit was hilarious. That round was almost a total bummer too--getting them down to 19 tickets and then losing our base was totally demotivating. Then they just rolled over our next one. What an epic stop at the end though.

When do you get the magnum ammo? I'm (I think) on the last upgrade for medic. Not sure what I want to level next, but I'm thinking assault actually... Mainly, I want to get a G3 so I can have a weapon to use as recon (I *suck* at sniping).

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Dude, you were DESTROYING it with the chopper. That shit was hilarious. That round was almost a total bummer too--getting them down to 19 tickets and then losing our base was totally demotivating. Then they just rolled over our next one. What an epic stop at the end though.

When do you get the magnum ammo? I'm (I think) on the last upgrade for medic. Not sure what I want to level next, but I'm thinking assault actually... Mainly, I want to get a G3 so I can have a weapon to use as recon (I *suck* at sniping).
It was definitely all Peterboy, I think he was so drunk my horrible flying didn't phase him.

You get the magnum ammo at level 14. Assault is good, I have the most kills with the M4, followed by M16 and XM8. I forget the math but I think with the magnum ammo the m16 kills in like 4 shots but it also fires in 3 shot bursts sooo just nail a dude twice real fast and hes down. M4 is pretty much the same but faster rate of fire so it wins between the two math-wise. I really like the G3 and M14 both. Thats actually all I do as recon is wander around in the ghillie suit and drill people with the generic guns. I did it last night actually but with the 1911 :lol Sometimes I just snipe tanks as a recon with the mortar strike, with the extra explosive damages specialization it'll kill any vehicle in one use. Killing 10+ vehicles in a map with that is hilarious

Nozdeuce said:
It was definitely all Peterboy, I think he was so drunk my horrible flying didn't phase him.

You get the magnum ammo at level 14. Assault is good, I have the most kills with the M4, followed by M16 and XM8. I forget the math but I think with the magnum ammo the m16 kills in like 4 shots but it also fires in 3 shot bursts sooo just nail a dude twice real fast and hes down. M4 is pretty much the same but faster rate of fire so it wins between the two math-wise. I really like the G3 and M14 both. Thats actually all I do as recon is wander around in the ghillie suit and drill people with the generic guns. I did it last night actually but with the 1911 :lol Sometimes I just snipe tanks as a recon with the mortar strike, with the extra explosive damages specialization it'll kill any vehicle in one use. Killing 10+ vehicles in a map with that is hilarious
Ya, the recon kit seems awesome fully perked out. I just hate sniping and am glad you have the alternative to use non-sniper weapons. It just sucks that it takes so freaking long to unlock guns. I'm still only level 6 or 7 and that's with all of our games last night where I was netting something like 3k ppg.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Ya, the recon kit seems awesome fully perked out. I just hate sniping and am glad you have the alternative to use non-sniper weapons. It just sucks that it takes so freaking long to unlock guns. I'm still only level 6 or 7 and that's with all of our games last night where I was netting something like 3k ppg.
Yeah it's my favorite kit for fucking around. Playing squad rush on Nelsons Bay or whatever the snowy squad rush map is is cool. I take the extra explosives perk and then just run around hucking c4 through peoples windows and blowing them and hopefully anyone spawning on them to hell.

Edit: I've always found the leveling speed odd, for a while it seemed to take forever to get to like level 9. But then it seemed like I was getting a level every round from then to like 17.

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
always wanted to play that game.... how is it?
Very good actually. It plays like a GTA set during WWII but relies on stealth more than run & gun. I suck at stealth so I always end up blasting my way through everything. :lol

It's pretty long and I have other games I want to go to as well, so I'm putting a ton of time into it right now.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Very good actually. It plays like a GTA set during WWII but relies on stealth more than run & gun. I suck at stealth so I always end up blasting my way through everything. :lol

It's pretty long and I have other games I want to go to as well, so I'm putting a ton of time into it right now.
Crushed yourself with a nazi tower yet? That was good times. I found after getting the silenced pistol i completely lost interest in doing missions and just tooled around blowing shit up and shanking nazis. If it wasn't for the sneaking the horrible climbing would've turned me completely off the game.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Crushed yourself with a nazi tower yet? That was good times. I found after getting the silenced pistol i completely lost interest in doing missions and just tooled around blowing shit up and shanking nazis. If it wasn't for the sneaking the horrible climbing would've turned me completely off the game.
Far too many times. I've also blown myself up with my own explosives, been run over by citizens, accidentally fell off a building, and pretty much any other stupid way you can die in that game. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Far too many times. I've also blown myself up with my own explosives, been run over by citizens, accidentally fell off a building, and pretty much any other stupid way you can die in that game. :lol
Ooof I hate it when making a jump off a building you know you can survive only to be rammed by some random car to death. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Ooof I hate it when making a jump off a building you know you can survive only to be rammed by some random car to death. :(
I just hate standing in the street and some asshole doesn't stop and runs you over. Then you lose weapons grenades and have to go all the way back to HQ. :lol

peterb0y said:
youre alive?

when we chelling or battlefielding?
is the duke campus blowing up. i changed my shirt 8 times to help them beat baylor. i am going to go buy 1 more shirt to get them by the corn feed, cotton picker west Virgina, john denvers run stops here
d-u-k-e duke duke duke duke duke duke duke

Hardyboy1224 said:
yeah turned it on and it worked played 3 career fifa games and unlocked like 4 things, and scored 8 goals. really want to play some nhl. no one wants to play anything.
I'll try to get on tonight, but I don't know if I'll have time for more than one or two games. What time can you play?

And yes, I'm alive Peterboy. Barely.

SnakeswithLasers said:
I'll try to get on tonight, but I don't know if I'll have time for more than one or two games. What time can you play?

And yes, I'm alive Peterboy. Barely.

dont know if i can but when it gets closer to to that time i will let you know, hopefully it will still work.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
is the duke campus blowing up. i changed my shirt 8 times to help them beat baylor. i am going to go buy 1 more shirt to get them by the corn feed, cotton picker west Virgina, john denvers run stops here
You've got to be kidding me.....

PBY

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
campus is going pretty crazy, theres a bigtime concert tongitht in cameron, should get the festivities really going

and man....that baylor game was TENSE-- I'm gonna be a mess on saturday, we're gonna need your shirt-changing luck

lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

laserbot, i may/may not be able to play tonight, depending what state im in after this concert

Marvie_3

Banned
15dwbqo.jpg

PBY

Banned
^:lol :lol

I counter your massive, annoying large pic... with another annoyingly massive pic
Duke_Blue_Devils.jpg

and for no reason, heres a pic of miles plumlee

miles_plumlee_6.jpg

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
What am I looking at here? A total douchebag and 3 skanks? I'm missing something right?
the future of duke bball... well, sort of- but he takes amazing pictures

Top Bottom