• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3 said:
Looking like a total fuckwad is an amazing picture? :lol

thats the man and just think in 2 years there will be 3 plumlees at duke... i cant wait, i am going to save that pic as my background
and marvie dont hate because your sports background only involves 2 thumbs and a "joy"stick, someday pocket pool and nhl 10 will be Olympic events then you will be known as well as the plumlees

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
thats the man and just think in 2 years there will be 3 plumlees at duke... i cant wait, i am going to save that pic as my background
and marvie dont hate because your sports background only involves 2 thumbs and a "joy"stick, someday pocket pool and nhl 10 will be Olympic events then you will be known as well as the plumlees
I love that you assume to know my sports background. I'm guessing you're jealous because your sports only involve beating imprisoned minorities and chasing kids around a house. :lol

But have fun cheering for your basketball team that has a huge recruiting advantage and wins all the time. Must make you feel proud that your team goes into every season with an advantage over almost every other program and doesn't have to work hard at all. And their genius coach K? He has a hard job working with a college all-star team every day.

Marvie_3 said:
I love that you assume to know my sports background. I'm guessing you're jealous because your sports only involve beating imprisoned minorities and chasing kids around a house. :lol
well you are right and someone has to knock some sense into minorities and kids...:D

Marvie_3 said:
But have fun cheering for your basketball team that has a huge recruiting advantage and wins all the time. Must make you feel proud that your team goes into every season with an advantage over almost every other program and doesn't have to work hard at all. And their genius coach K? He has a hard job working with a college all-star team every day.

and i think duke is at a disadvantage, because coach k will not go into the hood and pull out the gym rats. look at his starting line up compared to the other 4 schools, minorities lacking on duke. and did you know that there is only one duke player ever to be on a nba championship team Danny Ferry and really what did he do. i think coach k is the smartest coach in basketball college/nba/dleague/french. he knows how to take what talent he has and play the boys. but its been a few years since a final four and 10 years since they won a championship. i think if coach k was at Syracuse or Michigan st. or uconn or or any big east team he would have 10 to 12 ship's

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
well you are right and someone has to knock some sense into minorities and kids...:D

and i think duke is at a disadvantage, because coach k will not go into the hood and pull out the gym rats. look at his starting line up compared to the other 4 schools, minorities lacking on duke. and did you know that there is only one duke player ever to be on a nba championship team Danny Ferry and really what did he do. i think coach k is the smartest coach in basketball college/nba/dleague/french. he knows how to take what talent he has and play the boys. but its been a few years since a final four and 10 years since they won a championship. i think if coach k was at Syracuse or Michigan st. or uconn or or any big east team he would have 10 to 12 ship's
:lol :lol :lol

I'm sorry but.....

"what talent he has"? So because he won't pick up "hoods", he gets to pick the smartest, most upstanding few of the best basketball players in the country and he's at a disadvantage? Come on man.

Marvie_3 said:

I'm sorry but.....

"what talent he has"? So because he won't pick up "hoods", he gets to pick the smartest, most upstanding few of the best basketball players in the country and he's at a disadvantage? Come on man.

how many players do you think from this team are going to go into the nba?, and then how many are going to play? and how many are going to make a difference?
hes never going to have the d-wades, the carmello anthoneys the chris pauls the shaqs. the best player hes ever had is grant hill and hes been nothing but hurt in the nba. he wins because of game plans and pulling talent together, but your right there no blackhawks...

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
how many players do you think from this team are going to go into the nba?, and then how many are going to play? and how many are going to make a difference?
hes never going to have the d-wades, the carmello anthoneys the chris pauls the shaqs. the best player hes ever had is grant hill and hes been nothing but hurt in the nba. he wins because of game plans and pulling talent together, but your right there no blackhawks...
Maybe that's because of his coaching? Maybe he's the one holding his players back? How many times have they choked as a #1 seed?

And lay off Grant Hill man. He's suffered enough. :lol

Knowing nothing (nor wanting to know anything) about college basketball, I'm going to side with Brandon on this one. He makes a good point about Duke players only making a name for themselves with rape (I assume) after they graduate--which speaks to a good coaching staff considering the year after year consistency of that program. Shit, even UNC is in the NIT this year. WTF?

Now shut the fuck up about fucking COLLEGE BASKETBALL in our NHL GAMEY GAME thread.

Talk about Champion's League instead. Go Barcelona!

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
glitch shot, wrister, blah blah, fuck ea, blah, quit.

Happy? :lol
Seriously, the weapon balance is awful. The other night when we played I did better using a handgun than using an assault rifle, wtf is that bullshit? And now Dice says they want any future maps to be free but it's not even up to them.

Edit: noooo Marvie beat me, all is lost

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Seriously, the weapon balance is awful. The other night when we played I did better using a handgun than using an assault rifle, wtf is that bullshit? And now Dice says they want any future maps to be free but it's not even up to them.

Edit: noooo Marvie beat me, all is lost
There are handguns and assault rifles in NHL 10? Which boost packs do those come with?

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
There are handguns and assault rifles in NHL 10? Which boost packs do those come with?
This isnt the Banhammer Battlefield meet up thread?

Marvie_3

Banned
Finally got NHL 2k10 today. Played a game of it. I don't think I quite get how the game functions. :lol

The arenas in this game are fuckin beautiful though. EA's look like complete shit.

SnakeswithLasers said:
Knowing nothing (nor wanting to know anything) about college basketball, I'm going to side with Brandon on this one. He makes a good point about Duke players only making a name for themselves with rape (I assume) after they graduate--which speaks to a good coaching staff considering the year after year consistency of that program. Shit, even UNC is in the NIT this year. WTF?

Now shut the fuck up about fucking COLLEGE BASKETBALL in our NHL GAMEY GAME thread.

Talk about Champion's League instead. Go Barcelona!

dude barce should have won the game yesterday your boy puyol blew it, i hope he plays like that in the world cup so teams like usa have a chance.

Hardyboy1224 said:
dude barce should have won the game yesterday your boy puyol blew it, i hope he plays like that in the world cup so teams like usa have a chance.
Shit, I hadn't watched it yet. Oh well.

Next Saturday they're playing Real Madrid again. Can't fucking wait. I hope Ronaldo cries.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:

Next Saturday they're playing Real Madrid again. Can't fucking wait. I hope Ronaldo cries.
Stop talking soccer you eurotrash hooligan pussies!

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Stop talking soccer you eurotrash hooligan pussies!
Gah, I bet they wear visors too, and shit talk but then not fight. Terrible

/doncherry

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I aint gonna front. Shit man, I even force my EASHL guy to wear a visor.
I don't even wear a mouthguard when I play hockey. Man up. :lol

ph33nix said:
Last night Marvie decided that 2k10 and his friend were too cool for me.

WE BEST BE PLAYING SOMETIME TONIGHT
I should be around.

NHL 2K10 is such an amazing bag of contradictions though. Some parts of the game are fucking great, while the rest of the game is complete shit.

SnakeswithLasers said:

if you have chance to watch it.... i did not ruin it for you trust me. i use to love to be in the wall one time i took the ball off the face and miss school for 3 days think i was concussed and blood was pouring from my chin, i had to finish the game in net due to the blood on my jersey

Me and noz are playing a game right now. It's been so long that I don't even remember what my dude's name is. i'm getting chills down my spine

.....I just saw that his last name is the le tter "J" wtf. i guess I have to score to find out his first name!

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
Me and noz are playing a game right now. It's been so long that I don't even remember what my dude's name is. i'm getting chills down my spine

.....I just saw that his last name is the le tter "J" wtf. i guess I have to score to find out his first name!
pheenix... i will be on in 30 minutes, keep the party going

Nozdeuce

Good luck to all of you brave heroes. I am making some questionable passes.

Also I'm entirely incapable of scoring.

PBY

Banned
ph33nix said:
me and noz are just chilling in the lobby peter so just get on when you can
cominggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... i might not be miced up for the first game tho

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
cominggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg... i might not be miced up for the first game tho
I'm not anyway, I'm on the phone with the woman atm.

Nozdeuce

Great game guys. We had so many chances in all of those games. I can't believe I sent that perfect pass flying right over the net. It burns.

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
To your rape van? Darkened Rape Corner? Ben Roethlisberger's Bath & Raperoom?

I'm game if anyone is.

Top Bottom