• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

I don't really care what wing position I play to be honest, or even center. Don't we all end up in the wrong places in the end anyways? :lol

Also, I think I've hit my last few 5 penalty shots or something...maybe more. Feels good :D

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
ph33nix said:
I don't really care what wing position I play to be honest, or even center. Don't we all end up in the wrong places in the end anyways? :lol

Also, I think I've hit my last few 5 penalty shots or something...maybe more. Feels good :D
Yeah neither do I, BUT YOU ARE TO CHANGE NOTHING. I just thought it was lame, after being entirely useless the entire time you were playing I suddenly started scoring.

Breakaways too! It's so automatic.

Nozdeuce

Wow, hope your feeling better now.

Since many of us seem to like open world games, thought I'd point this video out seems cool. I kinda liked the gta4 mp but wish there was more to do between completely fucking around in the lobby and doing the competitive modes. This seems perfect.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Wow, hope your feeling better now.

Since many of us seem to like open world games, thought I'd point this video out seems cool. I kinda liked the gta4 mp but wish there was more to do between completely fucking around in the lobby and doing the competitive modes. This seems perfect.
Yeah, I'm fine now. Fuckin sucked though.

I didn't even know there was a new Red Dead game coming out but that video sold me on it. So awesome. :D

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, I'm fine now. Fuckin sucked though.

I didn't even know there was a new Red Dead game coming out but that video sold me on it. So awesome. :D
Glad to hear it.

Been skimming the gaf thread, sounds like so much to do, breaking in and robbing peoples houses, robbing banks, mugging people. The more I see and hear the more I'm liking it. Banhammer Posse confirmed?

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Glad to hear it.

Been skimming the gaf thread, sounds like so much to do, breaking in and robbing peoples houses, robbing banks, mugging people. The more I see and hear the more I'm liking it. Banhammer Posse confirmed?
I know I'm in. Seems too awesome to resist.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I know I'm in. Seems too awesome to resist.
Sweeet. You people are some of the finest waifs and strays I've had the pleasure to play with :lol

You might like Just Cause 2. The shooting isnt the greatest in the world but its pretty user friendly and blowing shit up is fun, and theres a lot of low impact exploring to be done. You were able to enjoy Saboteur so you should manage Just Cause 2. Can access the store anytime/anywhere, once youve discovered a location you can instant warp to it. Can have cars/bikes/boats/planes/choppers delivered right to you. It's pretty lazy

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Sweeet. You people are some of the finest waifs and strays I've had the pleasure to play with :lol

You might like Just Cause 2. The shooting isnt the greatest in the world but its pretty user friendly and blowing shit up is fun, and theres a lot of low impact exploring to be done. You were able to enjoy Saboteur so you should manage Just Cause 2. Can access the store anytime/anywhere, once youve discovered a location you can instant warp to it. Can have cars/bikes/boats/planes/choppers delivered right to you. It's pretty lazy
I'm getting Just Cause 2 in the mail next week. :D

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I'm getting Just Cause 2 in the mail next week. :D
:lol Touche. I find it really fun, if I feel like shooting I can by blowing the shit out of military bases, but if I dont feel like doing anything I can just explore/parasail/chopper around to find upgradey points. Im at like 19 hours played 12% complete

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
:lol Touche. I find it really fun, if I feel like shooting I can by blowing the shit out of military bases, but if I dont feel like doing anything I can just explore/parasail/chopper around to find upgradey points. Im at like 19 hours played 12% complete
I never played the first one, but from what I've read on the 2nd, it sounds like my kind of game.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I never played the first one, but from what I've read on the 2nd, it sounds like my kind of game.
Yeah neither did I. Played the demo for 2 for like five minutes and was like "I could live with this" so went out and got. I do 0 missions :lol

Nozdeuce

ph33nix said:
let me make some mac and cheese

then its CHEL time

gotta at 1 ET for my madden game though
Sweet fuckin deal, get to Chel and I wont even have to lift a finger either :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Didn't mean to ignore your guys' messages. I was watching the Sharks/Canucks game and didn't realize my 360 was on. :lol
get on here ya old bastard, this game is almost over

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Sorry man. My kidney stones were giving me problems again and I didn't even wanna move.
No worries, we lost heroically on our own just fine. Hardyboy said I played solid D, which is confusing because I was the only one actually drinking, so it's very confusing. It's cool though, I got to teach him all about Canada, and how it's basically America's colored minority to the North. I also apologized for Nickleback. God damn fucking Nickleback. We might have 0 national identity but we all share a level of shame for Nickleback.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
No worries, we lost heroically on our own just fine. Hardyboy said I played solid D, which is confusing because I was the only one actually drinking, so it's very confusing. It's cool though, I got to teach him all about Canada, and how it's basically America's colored minority to the North. I also apologized for Nickleback. God damn fucking Nickleback. We might have 0 national identity but we all share a level of shame for Nickleback.
You should also apologize for Bryan Adams. Fucking Bryan Adams......

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You should also apologize for Bryan Adams. Fucking Bryan Adams......
Meh, I got nothin

Pheenix: Sorry was at a friends house so couldn't play and were all too busy to pause/read the message :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Thanks for ruining that last game by glitching again ph33nix. Would have liked to finish it but you HAD to cheat. I can't blame the other team for quitting. Your cheating ways put them down 2-1 with almost a full period to play!

Is laserbot still alive?

Marvie_3 said:
Thanks for ruining that last game by glitching again ph33nix. Would have liked to finish it but you HAD to cheat. I can't blame the other team for quitting. Your cheating ways put them down 2-1 with almost a full period to play!

dagger-1.jpg

it's what i do

Nozdeuce

I can't blame them either, it's rare we ever run into people who can glitch AND play overwhelmingly better. Normally even if me and Ph33nix are victim of like 4 or 5 in a game we can make a come back and win. So given who they were up against being down by 1 with the clock quickly ticking away on them they had no chance.

<3 Ph33nix

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
So I was thinking we could do some league play soon since the playoffs are near. We could set up a GAF league, and we also got invited to play in a bigger league as well if you guys were interested. Sounds like there would be a fantasy draft in the bigger league too.
Quoting myself since nobody responded earlier. I'm gonna set up the GAF league and if anybody wants to join a second league, we're all invited. Just let me know.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Quoting myself since nobody responded earlier. I'm gonna set up the GAF league and if anybody wants to join a second league, we're all invited. Just let me know.
It'd be VS. style gameplay right? I could handle that with us but I'd be passing on the bigger league. I can only handle throwing my D out of position and giving up a ballsy cross crease so many times.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
It'd be VS. style gameplay right? I could handle that with us but I'd be passing on the bigger league. I can only handle throwing my D out of position and giving up a ballsy cross crease so many times.
Yeah, they're vs. leagues. I'll set up the GAF league tonight and send out invites.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Sent invites out for the GAF league. Let's finally do a league. :lol
That was a gooood game, kept me off my plan for the most part. I'll have to bitch at Dong to get him to get in on this, he's been emo lately about getting raped by club glitchers so he'd probably prefer this actually.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
That was a gooood game, kept me off my plan for the most part. I'll have to bitch at Dong to get him to get in on this, he's been emo lately about getting raped by club glitchers so he'd probably prefer this actually.
Yeah, it was a close game because we both suck. :lol

I forgot to send Dong an invite but I'll do so.

We should make a rule to keep the glitching out of the league. That means you ph33nix....
Basically no playing like that shitbag team we played in that 5-0 club game earlier tonight. We can play old-time hockey like Eddie Shore!

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Yeah, it was a close game because we both suck. :lol

I forgot to send Dong an invite but I'll do so.

We should make a rule to keep the glitching out of the league. That means you ph33nix....
Basically no playing like that shitbag team we played in that 5-0 club game earlier tonight. We can play old-time hockey like Eddie Shore!
Yo speak for yourself my strategy is amazing. It's soooo hit or miss, but if it clicks it works amazingly well and completely dominates. If it misses I lose like 72-0. It's really annoying though, I'll try scoring sweet goals with good players and then end up setting up solid legit goals with fuckin Ruutu and Shannon. It burns.

Nooo promises. but usually my random spam ends up with legit scoring.

Top Bottom