• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

just blame it on the AI

always blame it on the AI

how many times did I pass to them to see them fuck shit up! god damn. i was about to go allen iverson on them.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Yeah that was a mess, at least in that second game I made some super sweet stretch passes. Was good to be slangin effectively again

Marvie_3

Banned
ph33nix said:
just blame it on the AI

always blame it on the AI

how many times did I pass to them to see them fuck shit up! god damn. i was about to go allen iverson on them.
Allen Iverson was going to fight himself?

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Allen Iverson was going to fight himself?
This white person is impressed by your mastery of basketball vernacular.

Not bad, I give it 2 Tim Thomas' out of 5

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
This white person is impressed by your mastery of basketball vernacular.

Not bad, I give it 2 Tim Thomas' out of 5
I know a lot about basketball despite not having watched a game in over 5 years. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I know a lot about basketball despite not having watched a game in over 5 years. :lol
I barely ever watch any but me and Bryan Colangelo are more or less on a first name basis. Media in Canada revolves entirely around Toronto so I accidentally end up knowing way more about the Raptors than is healthy and to a lesser degree basketball in general.

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I barely ever watch any but me and Bryan Colangelo are more or less on a first name basis. Media in Canada revolves entirely around Toronto so I accidentally end up knowing way more about the Raptors than is healthy and to a lesser degree basketball in general.
At least you have Chris Bosh. He's awesome. The only NBA team near me is the Timberwolves......

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
At least you have Chris Bosh. He's awesome. The only NBA team near me is the Timberwolves......
Chris Bosh prefers some nice chicken before games. FML

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
It better be good or I'm going to kick you in the milk bag.
Does it have to be good to be fun? I'd say its fun...I dunno about good. Better than Saboteur? I never really did missions in either, I think I'm up to over a day played and under 15% done Just Cause. Free falling is an amazing mode of transportation, fuck flying everywhere, just go up and leap out like a man

well got rid of my xbox360 account for a while today. my xbox is all messed up and my fifty was due in a week so i just pulled the plug on it. well still try to talk to you all when i can i am sure in a few months i'll get the account back but i could also use a break. well get at you all later

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
well got rid of my xbox360 account for a while today. my xbox is all messed up and my fifty was due in a week so i just pulled the plug on it. well still try to talk to you all when i can i am sure in a few months i'll get the account back but i could also use a break. well get at you all later
Catch you on the flipside dude.

Marvie_3 said:
Wanted to share this monumental occasion with you guys, my bros. My 10,000th post on GAF.

I officially have no life. :lol

try flying a kite, tie a g.i. Joe to it and shoot bottle rockets at it till you catch it on fire, then take it all back to target and tell them what kind of blown up stuff you selling my little brother, he was drinking and his arm caught on fire and the fire went all the way up the rope and caught the kite on fire, and the g.i. Joe caught on fire because it was covered in liter fluid when it was in the package, check your fork lifts

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
try flying a kite, tie a g.i. Joe to it and shoot bottle rockets at it till you catch it on fire, then take it all back to target and tell them what kind of blown up stuff you selling my little brother, he was drinking and his arm caught on fire and the fire went all the way up the rope and caught the kite on fire, and the g.i. Joe caught on fire because it was covered in liter fluid when it was in the package, check your fork lifts
That's just crazy enough to work. :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Just Cause 2 is pretty badass. The controls are a big goofy at first though.
It is pretty sweet, be sure to check out the giant floating balls along the NE coast. The missions are pretty painful, and the awkward checkpoint timing is lame. The best was when I was protecting someone by using a mounted gun, he finished doing whatever then unexpectedly ran through my spam and died. GG

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
It is pretty sweet, be sure to check out the giant floating balls along the NE coast. The missions are pretty painful, and the awkward checkpoint timing is lame. The best was when I was protecting someone by using a mounted gun, he finished doing whatever then unexpectedly ran through my spam and died. GG
With games this big, there's always bound to be a few problems.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
With games this big, there's always bound to be a few problems.
Yeeeah, I just try to avoid missions, and shooting when I can help it. Hanging people from things is good times though

Marvie_3 said:
Welcome back, Zombie laserbot!
I'm thinking about buying a new 360. The new bundle seems like a good deal, and a) I need a new hard-drive + b) my network isn't working.

Brandon still read in here? If so does your 360 have the network adapter for wireless or do you plug it into the wall? Mine WORKS, but it doesn't get online...maybe we can arrange a swap. This depends on me feeling like spending $300 bucks though, so we'll see.

Nozdeuce

OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE DEPRESSED GOALIE LIVESSSSSSSSSSS!

What kind of an error are you getting in the xbox live connection test? Live is a scary beast that usually makes no sense. My favorite is when I absolutely can't play with certain people on my friendslist unless I flip my upnp settings. GG.

Nozdeuce said:
OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE DEPRESSED GOALIE LIVESSSSSSSSSSS!

What kind of an error are you getting in the xbox live connection test? Live is a scary beast that usually makes no sense. My favorite is when I absolutely can't play with certain people on my friendslist unless I flip my upnp settings. GG.

Just plain ol' doesn't connect... I'll have to check for the message. But it doesn't get to the point of finding live--it just says it can't even find the internet.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Just plain ol' doesn't connect... I'll have to check for the message. But it doesn't get to the point of finding live--it just says it can't even find the internet.
Well that's awkward. We need you back in action! I miss my personal Medic :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Just played my 800th game and has 5 points as the LD.

All I've been playing lately is LD and I must say I've been kicking ass. My +/- has gone from -263 to -227 in 3 days. :D

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Just played my 800th game and has 5 points as the LD.

All I've been playing lately is LD and I must say I've been kicking ass. My +/- has gone from -263 to -227 in 3 days. :D
I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T PLAYING NHL ANYMORE YOU CHARLATAN

Top Bottom