• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
fucking fuck this fucking fuck
:(

You missed a Pheenix-Noz clinic. He had a penalty shot goal, and an amazing goal on a sweet breakaway I sprung him on, and I got my first hattrick in forever. Fuckin Tiger Woods is back

Nozdeuce

762A0001_0_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_bfi.jpg

he didn't score

762A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Mhs.jpg

He scored!

SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm thinking about buying a new 360. The new bundle seems like a good deal, and a) I need a new hard-drive + b) my network isn't working.

Brandon still read in here? If so does your 360 have the network adapter for wireless or do you plug it into the wall? Mine WORKS, but it doesn't get online...maybe we can arrange a swap. This depends on me feeling like spending $300 bucks though, so we'll see.

well i guess you miss my post of me saying i got rid of my account. my xbox only works half the time. but i plug mine in to my network.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
I still think you need to make him a goalie. Papelbon getting saves is the only thing that makes sense.
But he doesn't to anyones satisfaction at least this way he can contribute :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Life insurance fraud involving the very people he thinks so lowly of?
Could be. Either that or his Happy Days/Joanie Loves Chachi/Charles in Charge residuals are paying well these days.

Shit. I wonder if he gets paid each time I watch Charles In Charge on Netflix. He'd probably be a billionaire then. :lol

Marvie_3 said:
Wait, so you'll spend $300 on jeans but not a new xbox? :lol
Priorities, fucker.
Hardyboy1224 said:
well i guess you miss my post of me saying i got rid of my account. my xbox only works half the time. but i plug mine in to my network.
No, I didn't miss the post--I assumed you got rid of your account because your 360 doesn't work...which would be fixed if you had mine (and a wireless adapter). :lol But you don't. And now mine is working. Well, not really. It signs me on and off and on and off. I did manage to play Splinter Cell for a few minutes though. What a waste that game is...

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
Are you high? It's fucking shitty.

I'm going golfing.
I wish, that'd make my exam later so much more fun. It's just the best I can manage for jokes while studying a shitload :(

May you let your inner Tiger Woods shine

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I wish, that'd make my exam later so much more fun. It's just the best I can manage for jokes while studying a shitload :(

May you let your inner Tiger Woods shine
You should just have the day off like me.

I'm playing like shit.

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
You should just have the day off like me.

I'm playing like shit.
Well I'm slacking for the rest of today and all of tomorrow. Next exam isn't till Saturday afternoon so can chill for a while.

Gear down there Pontiac, I never said anything about playing. How many white women have you nailed?

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Who said he was talking about your golf game...

Edit: Beaten like our EASHL team...
Your words hurt me Laserbot, I'll have you know that with Pheenix and myself, and a healthy dose of denial we're on an unstoppable hot streak.

Always an awesome win followed by a loss to glitchers, everytime

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
these have been some of the best hockey playoffs ever i want caps and kings in the final
I'd be fine with this. Blackhawks aren't going anywhere with the way they're playing. Fuckers.....

peterb0y said:
yeah, playoffs have been great... nba, not so much :(

you guys down to chel late tonight after the games?

there playoff basketball on, maybe i should stop watching women pro bowling , but it seems it is more entertaining

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
there playoff basketball on, maybe i should stop watching women pro bowling , but it seems it is more entertaining
Women's pro bowling has got to be better than watching basketball.

Nozdeuce said:
Anyone around?

yes. i will be on soon

i am heartbroken and angry right now. i am going to kill everyone in my path tonight.

lets say 11:15 ET

---havent seen you respond so just post here when you're getting on

Marvie_3

Banned
Good night of chel tonight. We have a pretty good record going lately.

Oh yeah, welcome back Sonic

left trigger ph33nix!

Top Bottom