• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
That was a fucking shitty ending to that game. Sorry about not talking, my god damn mic was acting up. Would have it plugged in and it wouldn't register and shit, was weird. That game was just an abortion though, such awful goals.

Sweet goal during the final minute to tie though :D
I was laggy as hell that game, but yeah, bullshit loss.

Marvie_3

Banned
2 glitches I've been hearing more and more about lately:

-Do NOT hit resume if the other team pauses it. Apparently they can glitch out and get a win.
-Do NOT get into a fight in the 3rd period. There's apparently a quitting glitch revolving around the guy in the penalty box.

Marvie_3

Banned
I should be on tonight at some point. My roommate put in a new router thats been causing me all kinds of lag so I'll have to fix that first.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
SnakeswithLasers said:
When does 11 come out? When I think about playing 10 it hurts my brain.
Man up pussy, with Ph33nix, Dong and me we actually win games. Just because your ass is sore from shitting doesn't mean you have to act like your assraped. The team (that is to say an overwhelming majority of Pheenix, Dong and myself) has a winning record.

Peterboy and Marvie <3

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Man up pussy, with Ph33nix, Dong and me we actually win games. Just because your ass is sore from shitting doesn't mean you have to act like your assraped. The team (that is to say an overwhelming majority of Pheenix, Dong and myself) has a winning record.

Peterboy and Marvie <3
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
Well, mine continually logs me out of live, so it's not all peaches and whiskers over here.
I KNEW you were guido cat.

Nozdeuce

Meh, truth be told we're pretty much winners now. We had like a legit loss the other night when we couldn't muster any offense and got shut down hard, but other than that most of our losses are glitched blowouts we just bail on.

Nozdeuce

Am I the only one that gets a Forrest Gump vibe from Jimmy Howard? JIMMY LIKES PLAYING GOALIE :lol

Nozdeuce

Marvie_3 said:
My 2nd place is well deserved too. I've been busting my ass playing defense the last few weeks.
Well I never try very hard at anything, so you've definitely earned it :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
Well I never try very hard at anything, so you've definitely earned it :lol
I wouldn't say I've earned it. I think it's more due to the fact that there's

2psoupg.jpg

Nozdeuce

I think he's a miniboss in the new Dead to Rights game, pretty sure I saw him in a clip.

Anyway, we need to get some club goin, increase our winning record for the month

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I think he's a miniboss in the new Dead to Rights game, pretty sure I saw him in a clip.

Anyway, we need to get some club goin, increase our winning record for the month
I'm on now. We'll probably lose it. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Peterboy, you should tell your dumbass roommates not to send people voice messages with racial slurs in them. Not fucking cool.

PBY

Banned
Marvie_3 said:
Peterboy, you should tell your dumbass roommates not to send people voice messages with racial slurs in them. Not fucking cool.
yeah, my roommates an idiot; sorry about that

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
hahaha holy fuck

are we gonna retire the jerseys? use new ones?
I think so. Using them after this would only tarnish the glory they've been endowed with.

I grabbed a snapshot of our last game so we can remember the greatness we achieved in the red, white, and blue.

19lbaf.jpg

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
get ones with no animal as the logo, like a symbol or a car...
man playoffs has been tough, but great games.
Um....like what? Hershey and Springfield are the only two nominees so far.

Nozdeuce

I'm going to use my years as a poli sci student to rig Ph33nix's vote on my behalf. Go Bears!

98dcf6fb52f03801c35e98e361f07d5e.jpg

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
bears???really???oh well go canucks
I wanted to use the Kings jerseys because they're awesome. But nooooo Marvie doesn't want an NHL team.

I wish the Kings were still in the playoffs :(

Marvie_3

Banned
Nozdeuce said:
I wanted to use the Kings jerseys because they're awesome. But nooooo Marvie doesn't want an NHL team.

I wish the Kings were still in the playoffs :(
Me too. I hate the damn Canucks. >:|

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
Holy shit, I'm laughing so hard. Go Bears, I can be down with that.

That "screenshot" was inspired, Marv.
Don't mock it dude. I felt it was the one that best represented our team's occasional greatness.

Marvie_3 said:
Don't mock it dude. I felt it was the one that best represented our team's occasional greatness.

i think the canuck's might be my 4th fav team behind Detroit, kings and blue jackets. weird how i only like western conf teams.
i really like Ryan Kesler, and the sedins, and Mikael Samuelsson use to play with detroit, and pavol demitra and there goalies luongo and raycroft

Top Bottom