• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NHL 10 EASHL Team (X360)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
peterb0y said:
:lol :lol I joined your party by accident, and had my tv speakers blasted by some dude's drunken rambling. It made my afternoon.
You missed out on some quality singing. Bramina likes to sing along to his two song NHL playlist of party in the usa and im on a boat. I figured he just scared you off. :lol

SnakeswithLasers said:
I just added you.
Sweet, after I finish rewatching all the Alan Wake cinematics I'll accept :lol

Peterboy, were we ps3 friends? I just deleted everyone off my friends list that I don't know, but I couldn't remember if you were on my list--I didn't see anyone named "Peterboy" or "Cuba" or "#1 Duke Rape"...

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Peterboy, were we ps3 friends? I just deleted everyone off my friends list that I don't know, but I couldn't remember if you were on my list--I didn't see anyone named "Peterboy" or "Cuba" or "#1 Duke Rape"...
Lacrosser69?

PBY

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
:lol :lol

... and probably not, b/c I have exactly zero friends on the triple

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
:lol :lol

... and probably not, b/c I have exactly zero friends on the triple
I have more than that and I don't even own a PS3.

Oh, and Noz....you should check your player hub more often. There's been an invite there for awhile now. :lol

And fuck "stuffed crust" pizza where the ring of cheese is a thick as a spaghetti noodle.

Marvie_3

Banned
peterb0y said:
Guys, some dudes on the OT and I are putting together a Gaf hip hop mixtape, and the first track thats been completed is, in imho, amazing. I had nothing to do with this particular track, but I like it so much that I'm gonna post it here:
http://soundcloud.com/soulcreator/dont-assume-you-told-me
Dude, if I had any sort of setup right now, I could hook you up with some beats.

Laserbot, this gives me an idea. We should start a hip hop duo and model ourselves after this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN8WeadBW1o

Marvie_3 said:
So you skipped a couple grades? I was in 4th grade when it came out and I'm older than you. :lol
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you--29, 30 next March. But I may have heard it late--I was in Catholic school at that age.

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you--29, 30 next March. But I may have heard it late--I was in Catholic school at that age.
What?? I always thought you were a year or two younger than me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
peterb0y said:
Guys, some dudes on the OT and I are putting together a Gaf hip hop mixtape, and the first track thats been completed is, in imho, amazing. I had nothing to do with this particular track, but I like it so much that I'm gonna post it here:
http://soundcloud.com/soulcreator/dont-assume-you-told-me

Wow absolutely love that beat. I was bumping it on repeat all last night while putting together some IKEA cabinet.

Nozdeuce

I'd chime in but, having barely paid attention, I'm afraid it'd make me a prime target as Peterboy's next victim :(

Nozdeuce

peterb0y said:
too late, your're next bitch! :D
Oh god Nightman is gonna pin me down :(

SnakeswithLasers said:
I don't get it--are you really a lady?
I was thinking...young..est? As I said I wasn't paying attention so Peterboy mightve outed himself already, but I'll be 23 in July

Marvie_3 said:
His girlish voice hadn't tipped you off already?
Nothing could compare to your girlish whining

is anyone else watching the cup finals? looks to be like no one is, that what happens when you get Philly and Chicago in a final there good games yet boring teams. i think more people watched the lacrosse finals (go duke) then both cup games together. well at least the dodgers are near the top and the lakers are in the finals.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hardyboy1224 said:
is anyone else watching the cup finals? looks to be like no one is, that what happens when you get Philly and Chicago in a final there good games yet boring teams. i think more people watched the lacrosse finals (go duke) then both cup games together. well at least the dodgers are near the top and the lakers are in the finals.
Nope. Not me.

Seriously though, the first 2 Finals games have been some of the highest rated games in NHL history. So yeah, people are watching.

And nobody cares about lacrosse or the NBA. ;)

Hardyboy1224 said:
I can't believe the Dodgers won on a balk last night. That shit was hilarious. Loney got his ass bailed out though. :lol :lol

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I can't believe the Dodgers won on a balk last night. That shit was hilarious. Loney got his ass bailed out though. :lol :lol
Wow, just watched that on mlb.tv that was amazing :lol

Nozdeuce said:
Wow, just watched that on mlb.tv that was amazing :lol
I hardly ever watch baseball games, but I was glad I made an exception last night. It was phenomenally great hearing Vin Scully say, "And just like all teams that are in last place, the Diamond Backs always manage to find a way to lose."

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I hardly ever watch baseball games, but I was glad I made an exception last night. It was phenomenally great hearing Vin Scully say, "And just like all teams that are in last place, the Diamond Backs always manage to find a way to lose."
lol I liked that too. I just fired up the bottom of the 9th, sounded like a horrible outing for Vasquez though. What's with pitchers named Vasquez being awful?

And wtf is with me randomly refreshing this thread right after someone posts?

Nozdeuce said:
lol I liked that too. I just fired up the bottom of the 9th, sounded like a horrible outing for Vasquez though. What's with pitchers named Vasquez being awful?

And wtf is with me randomly refreshing this thread right after someone posts?
This thread is like some bizarre chat room of loneliness.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
Whatever, go ride your blackhawks bandwagon some more and leave us losers alone.
lol
In random Dodgers news I used to regularly see Jamey Carroll play here a million years ago for the Expos AAA team.

Nozdeuce

SnakeswithLasers said:
I wanna play NHL. =(

Also, I forgot that the Expos existed.
NHL is fun, Icecawks are off to a decent start, and before that I was doing well too.

Impossible for Canadians, constantly reminded of the cost of the olympics/the stadium :lol

that reminds me you know what was the down fall of the expos the strike year, they were really good, Larry walker in his prime a young pedro martinez and some young pitchers and what happens they strike and walker leaves for a new Colorado and the pitchers get dealt to Florida and Chicago.

Hardyboy1224 said:
that reminds me you know what was the down fall of the expos the strike year, they were really good, Larry walker in his prime a young pedro martinez and some young pitchers and what happens they strike and walker leaves for a new Colorado and the pitchers get dealt to Florida and Chicago.
How the fuck do you remember that? I mean, admittedly, I forgot they even existed up until an hour ago...but that's still an insane amount to know about that team...

Nozdeuce

Hardyboy1224 said:
Yeah that was pretty harsh, but they were in Quebec so all I can say is theyre in a better place now. :lol Larry Walker was pretty pimp though, I got a sweet poster of him for playing T-ball.

I'm kinda bored, so here's something for basketball fans

Marvie_3

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
I wanna play NHL. =(

Also, I forgot that the Expos existed.
Buy a new xbox, tough guy.

I could never forget the Expos. <3

I even have an Expos hat. :D

Hardyboy1224 said:
Not to mention Cliff Floyd, Moises "pee hands" Alou, and one of my favorite Expos, Mel Rojas! And they were managed by Felipe Alou before he went and managed that fuckstain Barry Bonds in San Fran.

That's right bitches, I know me some Expos baseball.

Nozdeuce

I like how I mentioned Jamey Carroll and he was the only Dodger with any hits through the first 9 innings :lol

usa-soccer-fans.jpg

my wife and her best friend cant wait for june 12th i hope they dress like that at the house...

They were on, what, a 7 game streak anyway?

Hey, Blanche from the Golden Girls is dead. =(
We need to ride again in tribute. I need at least two of you on tonight (and willing to put up with my connection issues).

Top Bottom