• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luffeN

TyQhS.jpg

HTuran

Mr Solo Dolo said:
My pick-up of the year! Very lucky to get my hands on it.

Massive Attack Vs Burial - Four Walls/Paradise Circus
Nicely done! Was about to bite the bullet on it but couldn't justify the price at the time. Going to be worth a lot very soon!

Blackheim

Music!

Vallenfyre - A Fragile King (Limited Edition Digi)
Enochian Crescent - Telocvovim (Russian Edition)
Whitesnake - Live....In The Heart Of The City
The Animals - The Best of the Animals

isny

napkin dispenser
Random items from Japan.

Dragonball Capsule Toy (got Cell), Finding Nemo Chocolate Egg and Mario Chocolate Egg toys, Super Sentai/Power Rangers Model (Didn't know it was a model until I opened it, but it was only around 300 yen, so worth it either way!)

3y2PEl.jpg
Tqcoel.jpg

GRtzxl.jpg
J6J3cl.jpg

Had to work the MW3 at GS tonight, but managed to pick up after everyone was gone:
1aaa89b0.jpg

And this arrived earlier this evening too:
307c0158.jpg

leng jai said:
Thanks a bunch. Looks pretty sweet, hows the quality of the paper?
Nice and glossy, like a well-done coffee table book's pages.

It's the size of the box obviously, which isn't too big, but would still fit a coffee table just right. For reference, it's taller than a mass produced hardcover book but about as wide as one.

Had a lot of pick ups but iv got
More on the way aint posted since september are
Mega posts okay? if so ill just group everything

kx11

Banned
ResidentDante said:
Could you come back to us with info on framerate and does the game start with the character creation screen from the SR3: Initiation Station?

the opening is nothing but EPIC :p

Jamie OD

09db4454.jpg

My buys for the week. My 20gb 360 was on its last legs and the warrenty was long gone so I figured now was the best time to trade it in. The digital radio was also something I wanted to get for a while now.

zmet

RoryDropkick said:
A day I'd never think I'd see... ALL of Hokuto no Ken released here on dvd :) It warms my heart.
You said it! Now the wait for the first season of the Lupin the 3rd TV series begins.

Unity2012

20111108075412-1.jpg

After long research, I made up my mind and finally picked up our new TV last Friday. Samsung UN55D8000. Amazing PQ and features.

dc89

Unity2012 said:
20111108075412-1.jpg

After long research, I made up my mind and finally picked up our new TV last Friday. Samsung UN55D8000. Amazing PQ and features.

If I was buying a TV now I wouldn't consider anything BUT a Samsung. Sublime TV's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom