• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

way more

mgs.jpg

Finally. Only two days late.

The owl, peering into my soul. I'd buy a bottle just for that.

Oh, that's Kiuchi Brewing's Hitachino Nest Commemorative Ale. It's their winter warmer with coriander, orange peel and nutmeg. 9% ABV. $6 for the bottle, I typically buy one or two each winter.

Kiuchi's entire lineup of Hitachino Nest Beers have the owl on them.

CrankyJay

Banned
It's a Lexus Certified vehicle, so it comes with a 100,000/3yr warranty. Before taxes and fees, etc, it cost me 26k (minus a good chunk from the insurance company). If I didn't bother getting the Lexus certification I could have probably found a near identical car for 23-24k.

I should also note that it's an 08, but it has all of the extras like the luxury and premium package.

Thanks, this is the price range I'm looking at. My concern was your just pick up the current warranty on the car and might get fucked over, but it sounds like CPO gets some sort of additional warranty.

mkenyon

Banned
tzkiEl.jpg

A comin' two philly, quarterhorse. Quite the wild one, this is when she was unloaded from a trip from Montana to Washington, never handled before. Had to take the picture with a crappy zoom as she wasn't too keen on having folks near her. Colt starting is quite the game, always something that keeps you on your toes.

Tambini

A comin' two philly, quarterhorse. Quite the wild one, this is when she was unloaded from a trip from Montana to Washington, never handled before. Had to take the picture with a crappy zoom as she wasn't too keen on having folks near her. Colt starting is quite the game, always something that keeps you on your toes.

I didn't understand a word of that. Nice horse though.

The_Monk

Nice! I never expected to see a Horse in this thread, a Ferrari? Yes, a horse? No way, haha :D

PS: All those pictures from the MGS Collection Limited Edition... Hnnng... =/

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
tzkiEl.jpg

Why the long face?

mkenyon

Banned
VERY THREAD WORTHY.

ABYSS
Delicious. Going to be in Bend next week for Thanksgiving. Deschutes holds a very special place in my heart, as my wife and I were married at the brewery. If you are ever in Bend or Portland, be sure to stop at one of their pubs. They have a ton of special pub-only brews that puts the stuff on the shelves to shame.

Delicious. Going to be in Bend next week for Thanksgiving. Deschutes holds a very special place in my heart, as my wife and I were married at the brewery. If you are ever in Bend or Portland, be sure to stop at one of their pubs. They have a ton of special pub-only brews that puts the stuff on the shelves to shame.

Yep, like I said earlier, the head brewmaster is a family friend. I get to try all the fun stuff that never gets bottled. :)

TommyT

tzkiEl.jpg

Oh hai there welcome back!

Already have this album, but decided to get a physical copy as well:
2eb79afc.jpg

And got carded at Best Buy for buying this movie... I'm 29 for reference:
d295d9f0.jpg

so it's either a guy who has an alt account and forgot he already posted it, or the infinitely more pathetic possibility that somebody is pretending to buy shit in the Pick Up thread?

styl3s

Already have this album, but decided to get a physical copy as well:

And got carded at Best Buy for buying this movie... I'm 29 for reference:
Really? i haven't been carded in like 6-7 years (i am now 27) and when i don't shave i could literally pass as a 16 year old.

guess my local BB just doesnt give a shit, i do get carded at walmart all the time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom