• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isny

napkin dispenser
Game Boy Pocket for 500 yen? Nice.

Yeah, he got a great deal. I looked everywhere in Akihabara and couldn't find a GBC/GBA for any less than $20+

Hard to pay $40+ for a Super Famicom though, with my budge, but he spent money on all of the stuff I wanted to buy and held back on =D (Lucky guy!)

mr stroke

Picked up this beast... amazing quality and so much more real estate to play with.

20111120_205253.jpg

welcome to the LED Cinema Display club. Best monitor I have ever used(and I was coming from the awesome Dell 30" 3008FWP)

The Apple Display is eye melting

outsidah

welcome to the LED Cinema Display club. Best monitor I have ever used(and I was coming from the awesome Dell 30" 3008FWP)

The Apple Display is eye melting

Thanks! I feel like a fanboy drooling over this thing at the moment, but it is truly a work of art. Sucks working/gaming on anything else.

Pollux

good pick ups sans the UK tix, going to assume you've already seen firefly

I actually have not, I've only seen the first couple episodes and saw the movie. Been meaning to get the series for a while but didn't want to spend all that money on it.

Amazon had it for $18 for an hour during there deal of the day or something.

I actually have not, I've only seen the first couple episodes and saw the movie. Been meaning to get the series for a while but didn't want to spend all that money on it.

Amazon had it for $18 for an hour during there deal of the day or something.

will say this it one of my favorite series, but give it at least 4-5 episodes as its a slow burn. You don't really care about the characters or the concept until youve seen it all, and then you respect it more and more on repeat viewings

enjoy, also if you havent seen Serenity, don't until youve seen the series

Smokey

I think my next car will be a used luxury car with about 30-40k miles on it. What price range did this set you back? What kind of warranty did you get (if any)?

I did this about 6 months ago on a 2008 BMW 335i Convertible. Had 24k miles on it. Love it. Same car brand new with the same options would have cost 60k+. Under warranty until 2014/100k miles.

Obviously look around, but I am very happy I went the used route and what I ended up with.

jbueno

Is he a full boxer? I have bullboxer that looks just like that.

He is a purebred boxer, his dad is even a champion here in Mexico. Lovely little fellow. Boxers were originally bred by mixing the bullenbeisser and the bulldog, so a purebred boxer and mixed bulldog and boxer tend to look like when they are pups, as they reach adulthood they differentiate.

Pollux

will say this it one of my favorite series, but give it at least 4-5 episodes as its a slow burn. You don't really care about the characters or the concept until youve seen it all, and then you respect it more and more on repeat viewings

enjoy, also if you havent seen Serenity, don't until youve seen the series

sounds good man. i'll let you know how it goes. I've already seen the first few episodes and liked those, so I'm very optimistic about the rest of the series.

I was so tempted to pick up the Konamistyle Edition, but it's way out of my pricerange =(

Yeah, me too, 450+pages artbook (about mgs 1-2-3) instead of 250 about 2-3-PW did sound nice but way too expensive, also, game prolly doesn't have eng text... (and doest have PW)

I will get the Konamistyle edition for ZOEHD though, that's for sure^^

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
I hardly ever post on these threads, but I thought this was worth it since I can´t seem to find the dog thread in the OT. Here´s Rooney my new Boxer pup.

derpj.jpg

S909l.jpg

jU835.jpg

Pickup post of the month by far. I lost my boxer last year and she'll never be replaced. She was the smartest dog I've ever owned with such an amazing personality. She thought she was a still a puppy right up to her last day (12 years old) :)

kunonabi said:
debating on which version between the PS3 and Wii. No way in hell am I using that 360 dpad.

I bought the ps3 version. I was debating whether to wait for the vita port or get the 1080p masterpiece and I chose the latter. I've been hearing nothing but good things so I was surprised by the lack of its presence in the pickup pictures.

Ken said:
I picked it up, and so did the post above you.

You know what's odd? I saw that post and completely didn't notice the rayman origins box. For some reason I saw the green cases and immediately blocked it out.

Adamm

New Studio Ghibli Blu-rays

Tales from Earthsea, Ponyo & Howls Moving Castle (+ free Ponyo sticker book!)
QhJRj.jpg

And the whole collection just because :p
0l4VF.jpg

WQIbA.jpg

Adamm

UGH Disney really needs to hurry up with their releases. We only have two at this point.

Theyre region free with english subtitles, even some of the more recent ones even have english dubs.

Get importing!

Although they are a bit expensive

omgkitty

Theyre region free with english subtitles, even some of the more recent ones even have english dubs.

Get importing!

Although they are a bit expensive

They are way too expensive to import, unless you know somewhere that doesn't charge a ridiculous amount for them.

Yes Boss!

Bought this one on a whim at the airport. Really, really impressed! Great arcade scoring system, fantastic graphics, and an admiral attempt at making a sequel to the genny classics:

6eec7948.jpg

The 3DS one? It came out the same day as UMVC3/AssCreedRev/HaloCEAnn/15 other games

lol.

You know, maybe some of those publishers should have spread out their release. I was talking to the guy at EB and he was freaking out just trying to get all the shit sorted and prepped for release.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol.

You know, maybe some of those publishers should have spread out their release. I was talking to the guy at EB and he was freaking out just trying to get all the shit sorted and prepped for release.

I'm one of those guys. I also talked about how wicked sick that Shinobi box art is. Seriously, that shit makes me want to buy it just to have.

Hellish

got my Case in the mail

800D + Scythe 12 channel fan controller

and a Lian-Li 3x5.25 bay Fan Mount which fixes the biggest flaw of this cases airflow, I realize this case is made for water but its just so nice and I can't do fully custom loops atm the moment as its time consuming not only putting together and the maintenance and the costs are not so nice, I actually believe now this case will have superb airflow.

10 Fans total & an H100 in the case should be more then enough

6379493109_87cc299c31_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom