• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeq2O1QCIAAmWvp.jpg:large

I bought a generic chinese hard drive for this, and it works like a dream. Craiglist saved me a good hundred bucks.

Cheaper than buying the Microsoft hard drive. Now I just need people on XBL to add me.

Digishine

Banned
Aeq2O1QCIAAmWvp.jpg:large

I bought a generic chinese hard drive for this, and it works like a dream. Craiglist saved me a good hundred bucks.

Cheaper than buying the Microsoft hard drive. Now I just need people on XBL to add me.

Don't play alot of games just yet until xbox savecloud is online cause a Friend of mine bought a Chinese Hard drive like 3 weeks ago and the HD crashed yesterday every save game Lost.

Can you get banned for using a generic hard drive? I was thinking about getting the enclosure and using my own drive.

Well, I've been good on Reach so far. I think they only check if is modded somehow?

Any original Xbox games you buy online won't emulate on these though, there's propreitary technology on the official Microsoft ones that do that so you're out of luck there.

Don't play alot of games just yet until xbox savecloud is online cause a Friend of mine bought a Chinese Hard drive like 3 weeks ago and the HD crashed yesterday every save game Lost.

Shit...

jbueno

I hardly ever post on these threads, but I thought this was worth it since I can´t seem to find the dog thread in the OT. Here´s Rooney my new Boxer pup.

derpj.jpg

S909l.jpg

jU835.jpg

Raife

Awesome pick up! Boxers are the most adorable of all the puppies. It's like they plan to grow into their giant ears.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sorry about the bright spots, its hard to get a good shot of the front cover since its so reflective.

vrMOq.jpg

09CgZ.jpg

Wow, I didn't realize until you posted it in that lighting but you can see Zora's Sapphire in that cover. You can barely make out Kokiri Emerald.

HYDE

Banned
Sorry about the bright spots, its hard to get a good shot of the front cover since its so reflective.

Thanks so much, man I am stoked to pick up my preorder on Monday. I forgot to ask about the spine also, oh wells...And wanted to see the spine side by side with the other Zelda games.

Well, I've been good on Reach so far. I think they only check if is modded somehow?

Any original Xbox games you buy online won't emulate on these though, there's propreitary technology on the official Microsoft ones that do that so you're out of luck there.

Shit...

Microsoft can easily know you have a modded HDD, but won't ban you since so many chinese knockoff are sold everywhere a genuine. (I've been running one in my 360 since 2009)

also you can add the xbox emulator back to you HDD, I'm playing some JSRF/Orta every once in a while.

krispyk

This weekends pick ups courtesy of Best Buys 50 percent off sale on Blu-rays.

The calendar was a surprise present from my parents when I visited them yesterday.

I always intend to post in the pick up threads, but never do. I figured now was as good a time as any. My wife and I bought a new 2012 Subaru Legacy last night.

qU7Gfl.jpg

zKhs0l.jpg

Love it so far.

Madrical

Banned
Can you turn it on somehow? Plug some keyboard and mouse and pop a live cd and have a look around? Also, do you mind taking GOOD! pictures of the innards and post them somewhere?

I would love that!
Major Gz man! I'm jelly!

You can if you have the know how. However, I really don't so *shrug* It would be cool though.

And I'll try.

Manp

mixed purchases from the last two months:

Movies:
2YwD7.jpg

- Transformers 3 (second worst movie ever after Transformers 2)
- The book of Eli (still have to watch)

lBNPM.jpg

- Family Guy SW Trilogy (still have to watch)

Games:
qpfoO.jpg

- Uncharted 3
- Modern Warfare 3

iBOLq.jpg

- Rage
- Battlefield 3

xY3RF.jpg

- Halo CE Anniversary
- Dead Rising 2 Off the Record

:)

kaioshade

Shit...

Not true. As long as Partition 2 is restored, original xbox games will work just fine on a generic HDD.

sophora

Picked up my Glow In the Dark Bambaboss from the Post Office yesterday and grabbed UMvC3 last night, loving Phoenix Wright lol

ZPbD9l.jpg

Anniversary gift from the best girl. PC version was very hard to find in Norway/Europe so this is from the US. Ridiculous i size. think the art book is my favourite part.

6371322477_aa03d7402e_b_d.jpg

6371323049_65d7282a00_b_d.jpg

6371325737_4ddd6e0b5b_b_d.jpg

6371327637_c4e8078677_b_d.jpg

Beer for scale

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got a free MK TE stick today thanks to a friend. Looks nice, but I don't know if I'll be able to play UMVC with it since it's got weird MK layout. Anyone know if you can change those? I would assume not. Will make sure to get Jurassic Park a 5/5 on Metacritic. Zelda's amazing, and I usually don't like Zelda games. The motion controls are really, really fun. I'm not a huge fan of the way it handles flying though.

4dzbs.jpg

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I hardly ever post on these threads, but I thought this was worth it since I can´t seem to find the dog thread in the OT. Here´s Rooney my new Boxer pup.

Is he a full boxer? I have bullboxer that looks just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom