• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLG-

Didn't want the bundle that will be available on black Friday so I bought it at Target who is selling it the cheapest right now for $145.
1XYhal.jpg

Season 7 of Entourage + Pulp Fiction Blu-ray and some amazon warehouse deals
4zB8Hl.jpg

MG310

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

Rayman and Metal Gear from Amazon

Assassin's Creed & Skyrim from K-Mart b1g1 50 percent off last week. (Plus another 30 dollars off using my coupon from buying Batman)

Brink, Homefront and Spider-Man from the Gamefly sale for 25 dollars total.

Fable 3, Mafia 2, Killzone 2, Tron, and Two Worlds 2 from the Blockbuster 5 for 30 sale.

Back to the Future was 9.99 on Bestbuy.com

Td5ln.jpg

64Khb.jpg

klCMY.jpg

Had to redo these because of the tiny pic debacle, but it gives me the chance to show what I got now too..... These were 20 dollars each....had to buy
aUfhY.jpg

I love the holidays!!

jbueno

Pickup post of the month by far. I lost my boxer last year and she'll never be replaced. She was the smartest dog I've ever owned with such an amazing personality. She thought she was a still a puppy right up to her last day (12 years old) :)

I´m really sorry to hear that. I actually lost a couple of boxers last year, and only until now decided it was time for a new dog. He is so playful and full of energy, and hopefully will remain that way for all his life. Going by experience and anecdotes it is indeed true what they say about boxers, they are like puppies their entire life.

isny

napkin dispenser

Yeah, forgot to mention that. I take it for granted since I have a PC Blu Ray drive and use BD Region Tray. Being able to play BR's from any region, no load times, no firmware updating. PC drives are the way to go.

Sorry for the horrible pic but I just picked this up for my brother for Christmas at Target since it is on sale for $145 and I don't feel like waiting for the bundle on Black Friday. This is the 3rd 3DS I have bought this year. First was my Black NA launch unit and then my Red JP unit I got back in August.

6381264351_99d3839dc4_z.jpg

Also I have credit from Amazon as well as points on my Amazon credit card so I can just buy the games on there and still save even more money.

I have El Shaddai, Zelda bundle, and Taiko no Tatsujin Wii Kettei-ban bundle coming sometime this week/next week too :D

Picked up some more stuff from Super Potato and Mandarake at Nakano:

100_0614.jpg

Nuts and Milk and Final Fight were 100 yen in the Junk bin at a Traders store in Akiba. Amazing what they consider to be junk carts, both work fine and should clean up with a magic eraser.

Couldn't find a reasonably priced lose cart of Legend of Zelda for Famicom. Also came really close to buying a disk system for 3,100 yen at a Book Off. Glad I held off.

NEO0MJ

Just finished my November pick ups.

VGPU.png

Can't wait to start KOF and Zelda. Getting a music CD with both is really Nice.

cmcpu.png

Picked these up thanks to AC hype. Monster men and Heart of Hush were OK, but Hush was great.

monome

Just finished my November pick ups.
cmcpu.png

Picked these up thanks to AC hype. Monster men and Heart of Hush were OK, but Hush was great.

Afeter Hush, I would recommend you getting the All-Star Batman and Robin comics.
It's unfinished and will probably never get finished but it's Lee's drawing and the "Goddamn Batman" (best design ever for the Joker).
Also the New 52 Justice League comics is okay but paperback is probably due in 2013.

Sinthetic

The Region B Ghibli releases are DNR'd to hell and back, not really a suitable alternative.

I actually prefer them, I bought Howl and Earthsea, JP versions and I'm wishing I hadn't. I paid £70 for them each and they aren't much of an improvement over the work Optimum did on prior releases, picture quality wise (if AT ALL). I prefer the animation to be free of grain.

Watching HOTD at the moment (really enjoying it!), just been through Sekirei. It was kinda funny, if not a little to much on the silly side and a little too anime for my taste. But I enjoyed it, picks up a lot halfway through.

I love hotd, I just wish there was a second season.........Sekirei is light hearted fighting fan service, and i couldn't be happier with it. It's just fun anime...

NEO0MJ

Afeter Hush, I would recommend you getting the All-Star Batman and Robin comics.
It's unfinished and will probably never get finished but it's Lee's drawing and the "Goddamn Batman" (best design ever for the Joker).

Thanks, but I'm pretty much done with Batcomics for now. Only other one I'll be buying is Strange Appreciation which should come in a couple of weeks.

Dammit
I scrolled past this and thought I saw Batman leaning back with his legs spread wide open

How in the world did you see that?!

Thanks, but I'm pretty much done with Batcomics for now. Only other one I'll be buying is Strange Appreciation which should come in a couple of weeks.

How in the world did you see that?!

the comic on the top left, the womans dangling legs and arms look like they are a part of batman.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
november.jpg

These are my November pick-ups, and will most likely last me through a good part of next year. Got the combination of the three games for a cool $100 due to some intelligent use of the K-Mart coupon train. Had to initiate it all with a $60 Batman: Arkham City purchase in October, but that's a great game so I don't really mind.

zmet

Super Mario 3D Land and Astal
nbr9.jpg

Street Fighter Zero and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
nbr10.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog CD Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition
nbr11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom