• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
No shit. Had to build from scratch on a budget/quality mindset. Just graduated college and needed pretty much everything. Plan to get an ikea stand later next month when I have cash again. The TV pictured is the LG 47LW5600. How did I do?

I'm jelly. I'd love to get a new 3D TV. Unfortunately, I've yet to graduate college.

Edit: Damn, that TV is slim.

Everything in this photo minus the 360 was a thanksgiving week pick-up.

Not pictured is my Pioneer vsx-1021 receiver and my 2 Polk M60'S.

I have even more coming. Holy fuck GAF, what have I done?

OhKja.jpg

Wait, so are they finally shipping copies of inFamous2 without that damn "uncharted 3 beta" watermark on it?

I was honestly holding out on buying because I hated that shit

Yes Boss!

Made it down to So Cal for a week and had a bunch of stuff waiting for me.

Free stuff from Ninty:

659ec70e.jpg

More free stuff from Ninty:

2630b3ad.jpg

Cave fun. Instant Brain LE box is gorgeous:

c845199d.jpg

OTO english version:

9e15347b.jpg

Two sticks I picked up earlier this year:

fadc7d6c.jpg

Brand new Namco stick for the collection. Thing is, like, brand new:

ab404d5f.jpg

Super classy Eightarc stick;

81e7f369.jpg

New Zelda, Yay:

3cb7ea2d.jpg

Metal Gear Risk, yep, bought it to play:

c90c1a30.jpg

Another stick for the collection:

f6545322.jpg

And another:

2eb5813a.jpg

Six button pad:
9c69e4b6.jpg

Gianna NA:

e55d6167.jpg

New KoF:

a2491a23.jpg

New (old) Hori stick, for the collection:

b6da8b37.jpg

Yes Boss!

Epic haul, Yes Boss!

loving the classic PS sticks!
Good stuff, I know. Still got a few sticks to arrive shortly...hope they make it in before I head back to afghanistan so I get to check them out:

MarkMan Namco stick
Exar Sanwa stick
Hori Tekken Tag HRAP

Sadly, I missed out on the Tekken X SF stick since gameshark store would not work on my satellite computer in the middle east (super sad face).

FL4TW4V3

Still waiting for some stuff, I guess they'll go in December's thread.

Killzone T-shirt, Batman: Animated Series vol 1&2 from play.com, 6.49€ each.
Dark Souls guide from bookdepository.co.uk, about 16€

Plb10.jpg

s8Zoy.jpg

51HRDWFYYZL._SS500_.jpg
(sorry, got this off google image)

got US KOFXIII and L.E. Instant Brain too.

product-2300.jpg

Also got 3 japanese B1 sized poster frames for arcade posters, those were a bit expensive but I'm glad I got them since they're quite difficult to find at least in france.

Gav47

Like loads of others I picked up Uncharted 3 and later also got the strategy guide cause it looked pretty and was cheap.
fWTnB.jpg

Various Steam games, notable titles below
9u9cS.jpg

Yes Boss!

Hot stuff. Now play Instant Brain until you find DDP and let us know how the Kinect functionality works.
:-(

Won't happen for a good while. Japanese 360 is locked away in germany till next summer. Dodonpachi will likely be released on XBLA by then anyway.

vitacola

The Really Big Bundle - Pre-ordered it and I'm pretty happy about the games it features.
btYfi.jpg

Indie Music Bundle
7K8t2.jpg

Postal 2 Complete Edition - Couldn't say no to $5. Especially because it's hard to get a physical copy in Germany.
8XWAE.jpg

Yes Boss!

EMS just dropped off a new stick!

This one is super cute. It is TINY. Definitely a funky stick with the shaft riding high. Totally stoked it is in my collection. So, so small for a stock-arcade-parts piece:

8e9d66b2.jpg

bd497708.jpg

Why can't Nintendo release that 3DS in the US? ;_;

Patience, young one. Every other 3DS color that's available in Japan and Europe has made it to the US so far with White being the only exception.

It'll be here soon.

Edit: Possibly with Animal Crossing and/or Kid Icarus.

I finally got around to buying Skyrim (yay) on PS3 (oof), and a lovely 1978 Alvarez Yairi gee-tar. <3

fzdtl.png

mZpir.png

Also picked up two of my absolute faves of 2011 in BTTF and Kirby, aaaand a classic...Bubble Bobble!

Sylver

Banned
But what a great way to arrive!!! I'm still thinking about picking up the Biohazard bundle...

Yes! they're are awesome. I bought it on eBay and the biohazard one cost me a lot, very expensive (+200 euros), but there are some great deals over there for sure, later I won the auction I saw it by 187€ in a french store :)(). If you're a Resident Evil fan is a must.

Hot stuff. Now play Instant Brain until you find DDP and let us know how the Kinect functionality works.

from what I read on cave stg apparently it's pretty diffucult to unlock, you have to find 6 hidden pictures, it's not just clearing the game :| (I got the game too, not sure when I'll get to play, but I really hope to find some help/walktrough because my jp isn't that great)

Jockel> nice R7 ! is that a v1 or v2?

Got this earlier on today :

zRNzD.jpg

Only played for 30mins or so, but I can tell already its AWESOME.....joined the GAF community too, there's gonna be many, many hours enjoyed with this....

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Figure I'd get a Special Edition console while I can since US is now apparently the prime target of NOT getting special edition consoles.
xcsh8dvv.jpg

I should buy a better camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom