• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! - 5 Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPARSTARX

Finally got an SSD upgrade.

Everything runs sooooooo much more snappy and quick

6421377515_95ecc4352b_b.jpg

eXistor

Where/How did you get these posters if you don't mind me asking?

You get them when you buy the respective games at Game Mania, a Belgian/Dutch chain of stores. I strategically placed the Batman shirt and the poster so that you don't see the Game Mania logo, 'cuz it cheapens the posters a lot.

Birthday Month Haul

ESPN Films: 30 for 30 Limited Edition Collector Set
KXFb1.jpg

Nook Color and Autograph Cover
EYq7q.jpg

U0tBq.jpg

National Geographic Subscription
sNGbe.jpg

The Official Illustrated History oF Manchester United
qhrKN.jpg

Manchester United : The Biography
DuTP3.jpg

Glamorama by Bret Easton Ellis
3XDef.jpg

Gran Turismo Soundtracks
Yovwj.jpg

Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Soundtrack
MRIl0.jpg

Fifa 12 and The Damned United
UBNrP.jpg

Gran Turismo 2004 Toyota Demo
rFoyP.jpg

November pick ups including my usual addition to my 12inch figure collection! (Jack Sparrow and Captain American arrive next month!)

Hot Toys Superman 12inch Figure Collectors Edition:

EdCul.jpg

47E9Z.jpg

zuZMo.jpg

IC7De.jpg

2TPiC.jpg

CgMFS.jpg

s0xqc.jpg

Blu-Rays and Games:

TsfZt.jpg

plc268

My first car! Excuse the poor lighting, it was getting dark when I got home and wanted to grab a quick shot. But yea, I've had my license for a while now, but I've always borrowed my parents car or a friends car. Now I have my own, finally (I'm 24).

2012 Ford Fiesta

ym0zX.jpg

My first car! Excuse the poor lighting, it was getting dark when I got home and wanted to grab a quick shot. But yea, I've had my license for a while now, but I've always borrowed my parents car or a friends car. Now I have my own, finally (I'm 24).

2012 Ford Fiesta

http://i.imgur.com/ym0zX.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new car!

2012 Ford Fiesta

Congrats! I love those new Fiestas

Some more of the cheap DS games I bought came in, grabbed Contra 4 for $9, Ghost Trick for $14 and SolatoRobo for $20 with the Music CD.

I am going to make a thread about it, but SolatoRobo is AMAZING. I am living this game. It is looking like it will be in my top 5 games for the year. I can't believe it has taken me so long to get a DS and play some of the more obscure games on there.

100_0792.jpg

Also got a Kindle Fire to replace my lost HP Touchpad. Best $200 product I have ever bought (helps that I am a prime member). 7" is the sweet spot for me for browsing and watching movies. The iPad just feels way too big now.

100_0793.jpg

Edit: I also bought another Red/Black DS from Target on the way home, just to have a backup... After not owning DS, I have bought two in the last two days and about 20 games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Some more of the cheap DS games I bought came in, grabbed Contra 4 for $9, Ghost Trick for $14 and SolatoRobo for $20 with the Music CD.

I am going to make a thread about it, but SolatoRobo is AMAZING. I am living this game. It is looking like it will be in my top 5 games for the year. I can't believe it has taken me so long to get a DS and play some of the more obscure games on there.

Also got a Kindle Fire to replace my lost HP Touchpad. Best $200 product I have ever bought (helps that I am a prime member). 7" is the sweet spot for me for browsing and watching movies. The iPad just feels way too big now.

I also bought Solatorobo the other day, and I'm pretty in love with it. It was kind of disappointing to pay 35 for it and see it 20 on Amazon the next day though!

I also bought Solatorobo the other day, and I'm pretty in love with it. It was kind of disappointing to pay 35 for it and see it 20 on Amazon the next day though!

It is worth every penny. I totally bought it on a whim. And the CD is warranted. The soundtrack is fantastic.

This month has been a dozy for me.

Got this for $8 at black friday at target. Love me some Mad Men.

DSC00569.JPG

I went today to Target and succeeded with two PS+ cards. Oh and Mario is the best game that I've played so far on my 3DS.
DSC00559.JPG

And I got all of this for my birthday and sales from all month long. I am set for the holidays.
DSC00563.JPG

Loxley

November pick ups including my usual addition to my 12inch figure collection! (Jack Sparrow and Captain American arrive next month!)

EdCul.jpg

IC7De.jpg

2TPiC.jpg

Every time I see pics of this beauty the more I want one :( Seems like the ultimate collectible for a Superman fan.

...some day...*sniff*...

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
"Upgraded" some of my standard copies with CEs today:

6422853975_5cb78c6295_z.jpg

6422858467_27369366f5_z.jpg

J-Roderton

This was an impulse buy and i hope it's as good as i believe it can be, we will see.
I am putting it to the test for a few days.

GU1Xn.jpg

92izw.jpg

Grabbed one of these last year. Pretty nice for using iTunes. Other than that I only use it for Netflix, only if my Xbox isn't with me. I really should try to use it more but I only payed a hundred bucks for it.

I do like the design a lot, though.

SUPARSTARX

[]http://i.imgur.com/EdCul.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.imgur.com/47E9Z.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.imgur.com/zuZMo.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.imgur.com/IC7De.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.imgur.com/2TPiC.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://i.imgur.com/CgMFS.jpg[/IMG]

s0xqc.jpg

Blu-Rays and Games:

[]http://i.imgur.com/TsfZt.jpg[/IMG]
I'm gonna have it Wednesday! Got a late shipment from Alterego comics

I'm very excited! This is like the ultimate Superman collectible next to a wax statue lol

Loxley said:
Every time I see pics of this beauty the more I want one :( Seems like the ultimate collectible for a Superman fan.

...some day...*sniff*...
It's worth it:)

SUPARSTARX said:
I'm gonna have it Wednesday! Got a late shipment from Alterego comics

I'm very excited! This is like the ultimate Superman collectible next to a wax statue lol
I love Hot Toys stuff. Amazing quality. The sculpting and likenesses are usually on point as well. My wife hates them though since I spend a good amount on at least 1-2 figures a month.:)

I'm really eager to see how their "On Stranger Tides" Jack Sparrow turned out. The production photos look insane.

Olorin

Birthday haul :)
birthdaystuff2.jpg

Scrubs first season dvd set
Batman Begins dvd
Phineas and Ferb Christmas Special dvd
Here Comes Science by They Might be Giants cd + dvd
Gift card, 2 half cups, and a Mario Kart wind-up toy that's half outside the crappy picture.

Kwixotik

YEEESSSSS!

My girlfriend is so awesome. She knew I'd been wanting this badly because I had to go to the electronics section of every store we visited over Thanksgiving break to see if they had it. This morning I woke up to this picture texted to my phone:

img0336au.jpg

She went to like 8 different stores on her way home to check. Also, check out her ballin' golf pants. I am way too excited about playing this game.

mf.luder

2TPiC.jpg

This is a beautiful display. I'm not a Superman fan but definitely want one. Mind if I ask what this item costs?

MG310

DSCN0949.jpg

Portal shirt from TheYetee. Everything else from the lightning deals on Amazon.

DSCN0950.jpg

Picked up Stargirl to finish off my STRIPE Collect & Connect figure.

mjc

I was kinda surprised to see these still around after last Friday, but I'm not gonna complain. Got Monster Tale for $6 and Okami for $15.

JG1aJ.jpg

Strike

DSCN0812.jpg

Got Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 ($24) and Modern Warfare 3 ($36) from Lockerz. Used some gift cards to get Uncharted 3 ($38) from Best Buy and just capitalized on that deal going on at Target to get 3 years of PS+ for $45.

Everything in this photo minus the 360 was a thanksgiving week pick-up.

Not pictured is my Pioneer vsx-1021 receiver and my 2 Polk M60'S.

I have even more coming. Holy fuck GAF, what have I done?

OhKja.jpg

Solemn Nomad

Neo Member
Everything in this photo minus the 360 was a thanksgiving week pick-up.

Not pictured is my Pioneer vsx-1021 receiver and my 2 Polk M60'S.

I have even more coming. Holy fuck GAF, what have I done?

Looks like the Awesome Fairy came and sprinkled some goodness all over your entertainment center.

Looks like the Awesome Fairy came and sprinkled some goodness all over your entertainment center.

No shit. Had to build from scratch on a budget/quality mindset. Just graduated college and needed pretty much everything. Plan to get an ikea stand later next month when I have cash again. The TV pictured is the LG 47LW5600. How did I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom