• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER 2010 Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!) - MarkMan Returns!

Yes Boss!

LiK said:
WOOHOO ME2.
Yeah, long time coming. I was Incapacitated earlier this year when it released so i kinda forgot about it. I loved the first one and played through it three times but unfortunately my original save file is on one of my 360s that is stuck back in the states...guess I won't be carrying over my save file. Gonna start with a new character.

LiK

Yes Boss! said:
Yeah, long time coming. I was Incapacitated earlier this year when it released so i kinda forgot about it. I loved the first one and played through it three times but unfortunately my original save file is on one of my 360s that is stuck back in the states...guess I won't be carrying over my save file. Gonna start with a new character.

aw crap. importing brings so many bonuses for some side stuff and starting bonus credits. i guess you can replay it again with imported save when you're back in the States. ;)

CAW

2qa2x5u.jpg

It's going to be a fun long weekend! :D

Yes Boss! said:
Went down to the store to get Etrian Odyssey III but $20 was too hard to pass up for ME2 and got that instead. They've been dropping the price every month and I'm glad I did not buy it for $30 last week.

Also, got a new Maisel's glass and the inexpensive, quality beer to go in it ($6 for six half-liter bottles!).

51ff1410.jpg
Looks like a german beer and i never heard about it. Is it america only?

Yes Boss!

Hypertrooper said:
Looks like a german beer and i never heard about it. Is it america only?
Yep, German beer. I'm in Bavaria now so making sure to drink only german stuff weekly. Funnily enough, this is the american packaging for this local beer (warnings and redemption values printed) meaning this was meant for distribution in the US...though I've never seen it stateside. I'm on a US/Joint Multi-National Installation and this stuff is ridiculously cheap. I can walk ten minutes to the german supermarket and this same beer wil still cost a bit more.

Yes Boss! said:
I'm on a US/Joint Multi-National Installation ...

I knew those BX/PX price stickers looked familiar....if GAF really knew about the discounts on stuff huh Yes Boss! lol ......shhhhhh

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
Baller said:
Motherfuck of the lord, where did you get that? Import? My wife has been dying for a pink DS3... I bought her a pink rubber cover for one of my blackies, but she'd love one that was actually pink.

I saw a couple in Gamestop yesterday

Baller said:
Motherfuck of the lord, where did you get that? Import? My wife has been dying for a pink DS3... I bought her a pink rubber cover for one of my blackies, but she'd love one that was actually pink.
Best Buy. Canada if that makes a difference.

JEKKI

DJ Crimson said:
This was from last month but I just found the image on my computer.

09-20-2010.jpg

Coolio - 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New) [Vinyl]
Subway - Fire / Chi-Town Ride [Vinyl]
Mad Flava - From Tha Ground Unda [Vinyl]
Jermaine Dupri - Life In 1472 [CD]

10-06-2010.jpg

Ludacris - Saturday (Oooh! Ooooh!) / She Said [Vinyl, Sealed]
Coolio - I Remember [Vinyl]
Fu-Schnickens - F.U. Don't Take It Personal [CD]
Crucial Conflict - Good Side Bad Side [CD]
oh shyt!! Mad Flava!!!

and gotta gotta get up and get down!!

you have officially won this month.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
richisawesome said:

Ok that is SO AWESOME that it mimics the PAL SNES boxart. Just like the Super Famicom version mimics its original box art style.

USA + Canada? We NEED a Wii classic controller with PURPLE BUTTONS!! And box art in the style of this:

SBox.jpg

No griping about North American SNES style please. I love the Super Fami look most... but I am still proud of my boxy, purple-button SNES!

Yes Boss!

Shawn128 said:
What's your specialty? Aren't you in Germany right now?
No single specialty, but I do use a stethoscope weekly. This was a gift from my boss and it is nice to have a nice one that I own. Saves me having to go out and buy one for $200.

h3ro

Yes Boss! said:
No single specialty, but I do use a stethoscope weekly. This was a gift from my boss and it is nice to have a nice one that I own. Saves me having to go out and buy one for $200.

That's a great gift! I'm still using the same stetho I got while I was in my second year of Med School, I don't think I ever wanna change it. Sentimental value, etc, etc. :D

eXistor

Been a slow month for me, but now it's picking up again! It worth noting that the Xbox 360 Castlevania is temporary. When I get the EU limited Edition, I'm bringing the other one back.

DSC00709.jpg

Yes Boss!

eXistor said:
Been a slow month for me, but now it's picking up again! It worth noting that the Xbox 360 Castlevania is temporary. When I get the EU limited Edition, I'm bringing the other one back.

DSC00709.jpg
Do you know of a good place to order Gianna that ships to US?

Keep forgetting to buy that one.

Flek

Banned
Yes Boss! said:

if everything else fails you write me a pm and i buy it for you and send it over or something

Yes Boss!

Flek said:
if everything else fails you write me a pm and i buy it for you and send it over or something
Sounds like a good plan. Let me make a good faith effort ro first locate it at a retailer then if that doesn't work I'll hit you up!

Drame

Loot so far:

qi8Hh.jpg

4oy5u.jpg

Qrln7.jpg

v0PlI.jpg

YQy9y.jpg
bRPTd.jpg

And as for the finale...

yAstD.jpg

Yeah... The game's pretty good though. Actually, I'm quite impressed. Been rocking most of the tracks with Ritsu and it's been pretty darn fun.

eXistor

Yes Boss! said:

Sorry, someone traded it in in our store, we don't usually get the game, so I immediately set it apart for myself :)

Sew

Minor TV upgrade. (32" to 50"). It's... obscene! Series 5 Samsung plasma, not the latest model but the price was right.

QlbDL.jpg

Kagami

firehawk12 said:
I assume K-on! is just the S1 songs?
Drame said:
Seems like it. I never finished S2 myself. So, I might be wrong here.
Yeah, just S1 songs. (I guess it's pretty much guaranteed they're going to release a sequel.)
Japanese Wikipedia entry has a full list.

This is my first ever music/rythm game but I couldn't resist this one. Having a good time with it.

In other news, I decided on Mugi to decorate the back of my PSP. :D
2q1dqvo.jpg

tturunen

Neo Member
Sew said:
Minor TV upgrade. (32" to 50"). It's... obscene! Series 5 Samsung plasma, not the latest model but the price was right.

QlbDL.jpg
I also upgraded my 37" to Samsung 50" plasma Series 5 :D
havent got photos yet.

nny

moop2000 said:
I debated on this one for awhile now but it's just too cool. I'm gonna sell the extra mini-figs though cuz I don't really care about them.

I've been debating getting this as well, looks good, but the Star Wars Legos are a bit overpriced...knowing me, I'll probably end up getting it. )

sikkinixx

moop2000 said:
I debated on this one for awhile now but it's just too cool. I'm gonna sell the extra mini-figs though cuz I don't really care about them.
Lego-6212-X-Wing-Completed.jpg

Awesome :D I bought it a while ago too. Fun to build and the way you can crank the wings open and closed kicks ass.

Gouken

Banned
massive purchase day for me,

IMG_0065.jpg

Medal of Honor PS3, Macbook Pro stand, Ben 10, Monkey Ball and Disney Single, it's my birthday party game for my daughters, i bought all iPhone 4 bumper cases that exist to man kind(except pink), Seagate 2 Terabyte(2TB, 7200rpm and 64mb cache) and a 128GB SSD that is all :)

edit: shit, i still have to buy the 27" iMac for the wife as a birthday gift this months ;0 ...my wallet! i'll rape my credit card.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Sew said:

http://imgur.com/QlbDL.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I went from 26" to 50".

After about 2 weeks you'll wish you'd have gone bigger. I know I do. :Constantly looking at 60"ers. :lol

Top Bottom