• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF OCTOBER Pick-Up Post! (Real pics or BAN!)

Anyone have any tips on where I can get a nice cheap PS3 slim?
The best I've been able to do is the $15 off coupon from Dell.com

When I got my 360 over the summer I got a 15% off coupon that was much nicer.

Muerte_X

Couldn't resist one, my first PSP. Sorry if they're too large for some people, I can back and resize them if too many people complain. I thought the larger size would make it easier to see the finish on it. I did already resize them down from 5MP. Not bad for a phone camera I'd say. :)

1zpn0wk.jpg

The white isn't even close to as bad as some of the pics make it look with the sparkles.

24xo2yv.jpg

Got Prinny just based on what people were saying about it, awesome game so far. Don't feel like taking pics of all of them, but also got God of War, SoTN, the original Tomb Raider, MGS, and Um Jammer Lammy (LOL, I loved this game way back when).

1418h2w.jpg

I just though the way it focused on only the reflection was cool, lol.

qp3p7k.jpg

This is the most sparkle I could get to show up on the camera, I haven't had it outside in direct sunlight, but I'm sure it shows up a little more. Not that you can really tell, but the inside part where the buttons are is solid white, and doesn't have any sparkles. I tried to get them together so you can get an idea of how it compares to solid white.

Also have Brutal Legend and Uncharted on pre-order from Amazon, but I'll save the pics for when I get them instead of posting a screenshot of my order. (I'm mostly just too lazy to open it up in paint and cross out the important stuff.

Ph3n3x

Neo Member
Package from Amazon came today, and just in time for the long weekend!

dsc01491j.jpg

1. Shootin' the Sh*t with Kevin Smith: The Best of Smodcast - Bought this within 5 minutes of seeing it in the September pick-up post. I am a huge Smodcast fan!

2. Green Lantern: Rebirth - I want to get into the Green Lantern comics, and I heard that this was a good place to start.

3. Blankets - Dan Trachtenberg from the Totally Rad Show described this as the "Magnolia of graphic novels." With that description, I've gotta get it!

Echoes

39c33

Gran Turismo PSP
Madonna - Celebration
Backstreet Boys - This Is Us
ABBA - The Albums
Epileptic
The Discworld Graphic Novels
Britten & Brulightly
The Art of Warhammer
Captain America: The New Deal
Marvel Masterworks: Captain America
Batman: Death in the Family
Batman: Broken City
Batman Hush
Batman: Joker's Asylum
Robin - The Teen Wonder
Batman: War Games, Act One
Robin/Batgirl - Fresh Blood
Final Crisis
Planetology
Agatha Christie - The Murder of Roger Ackroyd
Michael Jackson Archive

b0d57

Disgaea 2
Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This?
Fieldrunners
Thexder NEO

Totobeni said:
:lol :lol

poor Europe got old PS3 cases for Uncharted , damn this is low hit from SCEE and lame.
Dunno, but I like them actually much more. I'm getting Demon's Souls aswell and I'm happy about the fact that they are still using the old coverart for that one too.

WEGGLES said:
Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition GET.
The game is so hard, it shows you DEAD on the cover!

while the strategy guide shows how you look while playing :lol :lol
214aw5z.jpg

"ggrrrrr" *eye twitches*

@uncharted PAL: the inevitable circle is much worse than old cover style :/ (but that's why there's a CE eh? ^^)

Smash88 said:
Do you have a link for that wallpaper? I wonder if it comes 1680x1050. Please say yes! :D

It's just the game's temp. background when you select the game, unless there is a way that I'm not aware of getting the background for lol.

Smash88 said:
Do you have a link for that wallpaper? I wonder if it comes 1680x1050. Please say yes! :D

Noooooooooo! *cries because he cannot have cuteness on his desktop*

mh you could ask Cromulent_Word if they can upload it as a wallpaper to the official site (or the PS Store). ^^

botkiller

20091009-j2syth5un2u41df4mac6ms9afb.jpg

PSP Go screen protectors and cradle. HDMI cable for my new Elite.

20091009-epgtcr5ixwkqu4fwh2b4i8w3gy.jpg

And only 4 days after picking up my Elite, my original 360 dies. The timing couldn't be more perfect. Miraculously, it's still under warranty for reasons unknown to me.

Proc

Went to the mall to splurge on pay day. Picked up my pre-order even though the bastards never called me. I hadn't been following it closely enough to even realize it came out.

Beatles remaster cds sound incredible. These discs are untouchable. I'll buy the rest over time I suppose.

n1fkt2.jpg

First real job, first real car! Under 50k km on it, only one driver and I got a great deal.

vfjax4.jpg

Top Bottom